Hrithik_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Antakshari The Great Challangeperiod 9 - chuk chuk ruk rukDirections- i will give 2 or 3 pics of actors or movies then u have to figure out which pic is the odd one out..then pm me ur answersalong with the name of the movie.. 1)  Odd one out ____________________song _____________________2)   odd one out ________________song ____________________3) odd one out ___________________song ____________________4)  odd one out______________________song_________________________
5)    odd one out _______________________song _______________________________________________________________________________
    last day to give ur answers in is october 18 name the movie plz make the topic of ur answers clear so i noe it is 4 this game plz pm me the answers..... to hrithik_rocks
  • have fun

Edited by Hrithik_rocks - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rock&roll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
gr8 game,as usual...hrithika πŸ‘ will ccertainly PM my answers......got all of them
Hrithik_rocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: rock&roll

gr8 game,as usual...hrithika πŸ‘ will ccertainly PM my answers......got all of them

thanks...rock&roll

Hrithik_rocks thumbnail
i want lots of ppl to particapate sinse this is really easy!!!!
toli thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Hrithika U always put lot of effort into all your games and this one is Just as interesting and Challenging as all ur games... Will send my answers soon... 😊
rock&roll thumbnail
hrithika... a couple of questions... first when is the due date?and second,can we sing any song from the movie? 😊Edited by rock&roll - 16 years ago
toli thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Anu the due date is Oct 15th, as far as i have understood u only have to figure out the odd picture and name the movie.....

Sure Hrithika will clear that up today...

Just thought i can help 😊
rock&roll thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hrithik_rocks

last day to give ur answers in is october 15

oops!! sorry hrithika...missed this line 😳.. i was searching the for the due date in the first few lines of the psot!!never looked at the bottom.....partial blindnessπŸ˜†....thanks lydia ,for pointing out the due date 😊

Hrithik_rocks thumbnail

hrithika... a couple of questions... first when is the due date?and second,can we sing any song from the movie? 😊

due date- october 15

yes sing the song from the odd one out movie!

Hrithik_rocks thumbnail

oops!! sorry hrithika...missed this line 😳.. i was searching the for the due date in the first few lines of the psot!!never looked at the bottom.....partial blindnessπŸ˜†....thanks lydia ,for pointing out the due date 😊

oh.....ok sooo all cleared now!