they all smoke and stuff!

Posted: 16 years ago
Guys...i was another topic with smoking and stuff...so wanted to share...

In NYC, few months ago, i went to a modeling show hosted by ARY...i got to go backstage coz my relative knew someone in ARY....and when i went to the make up room, i saw all the models smoking...Vaneeza, the girl in Ashna(geo) and Iman Ali was also smoking...and believe me, they had bottles of _____ on the tables too🤢
p.s...i m not lying, its true!😳
yeah they do all kind of stuff i was watching some documentry on krachi and the guy went to "modelling world" the lady there who owns modelling agnecy or maybe was the organiser she told him that she came back to pakistan after 3 or 4 years and saw all those modells so skinny becuase like other countires sex and drugs have become fashion in fashion industry in pakistan all modells do that. cocain and alcohal is considered normal in modells. Edited by srk_biggest_fan - 16 years ago
I'm not surprised!!...
in short, they r all wonnabes! 😆.period.

Aliza❤️ Edited by Aliza* - 16 years ago
oh well u saw them in NYC.....but i saw some of them smoking in lahore
and in one of aag's show amna haq said that she cant quit
and even in nadia khan show....nadia said....i asked one model kay tum itni patli ho kiya karti ho ....then the model said start smoking 😆
thats sad but ture they all even drink that '___'..lol
there was a new a couple of years ago about aminah haq that she was drunk n drive and somebody caught her...in LAHORE
This is simply sad... but to be honest, this doesn't surprise me AT ALL. I mean just look at them what they do. Walk half-naked on stages for the world to see... no sharam left at all!
Here's the video from youtube where a Scottish actor went to explore today's "Fashion" Pakistan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67IlH4zhj9Q

You can get the next part there on youtube.
Its awful and sad because many people are inspired by these models...and if models do stuff like this, it can have a negative affect on everyone!! 😡 😡
This is the truth...I think it shocks everyone because you don't expect Pakistani women to behave like this..but this is the reality of the type of world they live in.
Its SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😡
Originally posted by bsbgirl

This is the truth...I think it shocks everyone because you don't expect Pakistani women to behave like this..but this is the reality of the type of world they live in.

i know right....its sad....and also these women represent our modeling industry!!