Kayamath

Wo shama kya bujhe jise roshan khuda kare

Ryka thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Ok, I am putting this one up as the reply to so many posts questions Michi's relationship or should I say posts which seem more in denial mode or posts hopeful of Milind's 'Charity' act coming through. On a side note, i want Milind to stop his Charity act... Duffer, how about showing the Shergills the way out of your house? Wo kya hai na... now even the Media is raising questions about that... I hope Neev-Ayesha do get to read that and their self respect gets that long over due wake up call.😆😈

Michi's destiny together is God Blessed and frankly speaking they themselves had no right to be decide on their relationship😆… they have just happily surrendered and submitted to the wish of the divine😳.  For those who believe Destiny is a matter of Choice and not Chance… u still have an answer … Michi stand together even then. So this way or that Michi remain inseparable because they have given it their all to their choice that came their way by chance! Choice or Chance…call it whatever you want, it means the same thing when it comes to Michi's Destiny😳

From the time the story began, there have been hints through and through that Milind is the one meant for Prachi. Already it has been discussed a numerous times…no point in repeating them again.😛

Coming to Prachi-Neev's equation. Prachi has always let a very sheltered life… so Neev was the only guy she interacted with, I would say she believed she loved Neev all her life, but through those very years she had come to accept that she will never have a future with Neev. Neev seemed to have this New Girlfriend everyday and flirted around infront of Prachi always spoke to her about his dates… and having been hurt so many times… Prachi had accepted it…she expected nothing more than friendship from him and gave nothing beyond friendship to him. Then came the brief period... both of them confessing their love… but their relationship didn't stand the test of time and they went separate ways. For Prachi it was easier to cope with this breakup because she has been coping with her heart and hopes being crushed everyday. More importantly there walked in a man into her life who commanded her complete attention and awe😳

Things weren't any different with Milind-Ayesha aswell in fact Amrutha once told Milind not to have any hopes from Ayesha… she will leave him high and dry.  Prachi showed up in time and Milind found his occean of  unconditional Love.😳  

Michi have always reached out to eachother in the most strange ways… If Prachi went against the 3 important men in her life, Her Father, Her Fianc and her brother it was for Milind😳. And Milind showed up from no where to bail her and her family out of the Ayesha's rage. Having denied any kind of support or help to Prachi, Milind showed up saying he is willing to help and he had an agenda of his own and admitted so. From there on he has been the defining influence on Prachi's life and actions.When he found her being humiliated by Ayesha and Neev wouldn't offer a word of defence in Prachi's favour… thoroughly disgusted at the way Prachi was being treated and he simply said an authoritative 'Chal Mere Saath' When he said that Prachi turned around gave Neev a glance and walked away with Milind, with no questions asked. In hind sight that probably was Prachi's final Good Bye to Neev. Neev-Ayesha were totally stunned by not only the finality in with Milind put an end to the situation but also sensed something really big coming their way. Milind was by Prachi's side during the rest of her turkey visit and came to see her off telling her he will meet her in India.

What does the guy do once he comes to India… takes over Shah Industries and promptly proposes marriage to Prachi😆! He steps into Prachi's life as her husband and shifts to Shah Mansion and before u wonder how is he staying in his wife's house… he declared he had brought over the property for his wife😆. After that he has gone on to dominate Prachi's attention, emotions and thoughts in the same way Prachi ruled his. 

Prachi's life and decisions in her life until then were of her father's or her friend's. They never really bothered about what she wanted in life… and did everything for her. Then Milind comes into her life and literally puts his life in her hands to run it…no matter how much he will deny that😆. From what he eats to what he wears to his thoughts to his emotions… Ma'am decided it for him. Moreover he was such a handfull and such a fussy baby that if she truned away from him for a moment he would crib 'My Wife is busy' or she ignores him because she is upset, he will follow her all over the place till she gives up and gets back to pampering him😳😆 The feeling of being depended upon by her husband made her a lot more confident about herself... something she never was before. He got a complete different outlook to her life, he broadened her horizons which again was dominated by his presence, away from the life she had led till now. He will fight the world for her including himself for her happiness... He has managed to win her confidence to an extent she bases her decisions on that and he has ultimately come good and proves her right.  She not only ended up falling irrevocably in love with him but also admires, respects and takes pride in being his wife…on the other hand Milind values, cherishes and credits Prachi for the goodness she has brought into his life and loves her to no extend that he can let her go for the sake of her happiness.

See the way Michi reacted to a threat of separation and look at the way they reacted having lost their love for 20 years. Prachi could easily let go of Neev while she didn't want Milind to let her go, she wanted him to fight for her…even now her hopes and trust is with Milind and she is super confident he will never let her lose. Milind on the other hand goes ballistic at the very thought of him meaning nothing to Prachi....yet everytime he shocks himself by turning to Prachi.

Milind is such probably the most powerful character on the show who can easily dictate the course of the story. He steps into something, he takes control and everything else becomes irrelevant. His rise from being a darling of his chawl to being the toast of the International Business Fraternity will stand testimony to it (I know it is bizarre and hypothetical…but that IS the truth of this fiction😆)  Coming to Prachi, her ways may be very gentle but they are definite and effective.. .. If Milind can dictate terms, Prachi defines them for him....This is a deadly combination... Watch Out!😳😃

I am not belittling Neev in anyway… but there are limitation to his character and he isnt able to hold control of a situation let alone his life. The same goes with Ayesha… she does drastic things, masterminds a lot of games… but she falls flat on her face. 

Michi assumed the position of being not only eachother's spouse but their true love in a matter of 3 months having been through the worst possible situation, trying and testing times, Mental, Physical & Emotional Trauma. The couple have bounced back from the brink of a breakup(so many times) into strengthening their bond further.

If Prachi is the nucleus of the Mishra's family… then Milind is protective armour of Shah family. If Mishraji dots on his Bahu like a daughter… Premlata understands & pampers Milind like a son. If Sukruti looks upto Prachi, Soumya and Bobby respect and adore their jeeju. They are not only eachother's Love, Spouse, Soulmate but their family as well. And Neev & Ayesha remain family friends to the Shahs and Mishras.

Take the current SS track. Milind opposed the alliance…Prachi told Sukruti she wont support them without Milind's approval to the marriage… on the other hand Neev rooted for Saket and Ayesha instigated Sukruti to go for her love…. The end result was that both of them failed. And today if SS are together it is because Michi…. SS completely forgot Neev-Ayesha and are going 'Milind Bhaiya this and Prachi Bhabhi that' and Neev-Ayesha are reduced to mere on lookers.

Milind and Prachi are no longer the people they used to be before they met eachother...they have completely changed...Both of them have gone through a sea change in their thoughts, their emotions  and their personalities...they have grown together, enriched eachother. Both of them have nurtured and mean so much to eachother that they have literally become life force of eachother....They are Complete and One with eachother.  There is no way you can take Milind away from Prachi or Prachi away from Milind without leaving them devoid of life or reason to live.They are eachother's indentity now... long gone is the Milind whom Ayesha loved and the Prachi, Neev loved. If Neev-Ayesha keep running behind the people they love, they will never ever meet them... because they no longer exist, not even their traces... watch them look at Neev-Ayesha as if they dont exist or with plain indifference or max annoyance for messing up their lives. The sooner that fact is accepted, the better for everyone connected....because for Michi nothing matters to them more than eachother and the ppl who make their family and sorry to say Neev-Ayesha feature NO WHERE!

Whenever anyone is going to challenge (Milind and Prachi included) Michi presence in eachother's life… they are only going to be staring at their bond growing from strength to strength…. Till now it has been that way and will always remain. And the reason for that is Michi not only Love eachother but are unconditional about it. What more can I say? Michi ki kismat Neev-Ayesha pe bhari padgayi…. Michi will continue to win at the cost of every person who comes in between them intentionally or unintentionally.

I personally believe if Neev and Ayesha have a chance at happiness it is ONLY away…. Far far away from Michi… because not only will Michi's love hold fort for them but the divine himself will. This couple is not meant for Kayamat se Kayamat tak… they are beyond Kayamat.. They began and will merge back into the divine. Wo kehte hai na…

Fanoos banke jiski hifazat hava kare,
Woh shama kya bujhe jise roshan khuda kare😃

Ya ya… the normal argument will be it is an Ekta show hone ko kuch bhi hoskata hai… zarur hoskata hai… but till the time Milind Mishra has the backing of Shabbir Alluwalia, Michi will remain the lead couple😳😃. So I think praying for a super successful filmy career for Shabbo may answer a few prayers. 😆

That was a LONG one even by my standards😆...now imagine if i had to reply to every post... just spared everyone the torture of going through the same thing again and again and put it up as a single post😆. I guess i have nothing more to say...

I rest my case! 😃

Edited by Ryka - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sum2005 thumbnail
wow ryka what can i say just read so many times and i read a few more times.

what ever u write about michi is absolutely right.hope the creatives read this so they wont make any tampering on michi relation.
ppanache thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
o.k..o.k..even though it was damn long..i did read the whole post! I swear! 😆 😳

Now, to some serious business..I agree with you POV completely....

There were traces of Milind and Prachi being together from the begining...The love Neev and Prachi shared, i would not term that as love..its more infatuation even that is a strong term to use..

Btw, Ayesha and Milind it was pure physical attraction nothing more nothing less...

But btw MICHI its the bone deep feeling one feels when you meet your soul mate..the way they think about each other, the way she trusts him to make the right decision always..is testament to her belief and love for Milind..Same goes for him too..

Ryka..honey....You have put it down beautifully..complete agree with you! 😳
wande thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ryka

Ok, I am putting this one up as the reply to so many posts questions Michi's relationship or should I say posts which seem more in denial mode or posts hopeful of Milind's 'Charity' act coming through. On a side note, i want Milind to stop his Charity act... Duffer, how about showing the Shergills the way out of your house? Wo kya hai na... now even the Media is raising questions about that... I hope Neev-Ayesha do get to read that and their self respect gets that long over due wake up call.😆😈

Michi's destiny together is God Blessed and frankly speaking they themselves had no right to be decide on their relationship😆… they have just happily surrendered and submitted to the wish of the divine😳.  For those who believe Destiny is a matter of Choice and not Chance… u still have an answer … Michi stand together even then. So this way or that Michi remain inseparable because they have given it their all to their choice that came their way by chance! Choice or Chance…call it whatever you want, it means the same thing when it comes to Michi's Destiny😳

<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]-->From the time the story began, there have been hints through and through that Milind is the one meant for Prachi. Already it has been discussed a numerous times…no point in repeating them again.😛 <!--[endif]-->

<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]-->Coming to Prachi-Neev's equation. Prachi has always let a very sheltered life… so Neev was the only guy she interacted with, I would say she believed she loved Neev all her life, but through those very years she had come to accept that she will never have a future with Neev. Neev seemed to have this New Girlfriend everyday and flirted around infront of Prachi always spoke to her about his dates… and having been hurt so many times… Prachi had accepted it…she expected nothing more than friendship from him and gave nothing beyond friendship to him. Then came the brief period... both of them confessing their love… but their relationship didn't stand the test of time and they went separate ways. For Prachi it was easier to cope with this breakup because she has been coping with her heart and hopes being crushed everyday. More importantly there walked in a man into her life who commanded her complete attention and awe😳 <!--[endif]-->

Things weren't any different with Milind-Ayesha aswell in fact Amrutha once told Milind not to have any hopes from Ayesha… she will leave him high and dry.  Prachi showed up in time and Milind found his occean of  unconditional Love.😳 <!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]-->

Michi have always reached out to eachother in the most strange ways… If Prachi went against the 3 important men in her life, Her Father, Her Fianc and her brother it was for Milind😳. And Milind showed up from no where to bail her and her family out of the Ayesha's rage. Having denied any kind of support or help to Prachi, Milind showed up saying he is willing to help and he had an agenda of his own and admitted so. From there on he has been the defining influence on Prachi's life and actions.When he found her being humiliated by Ayesha and Neev wouldn't offer a word of defence in Prachi's favour… thoroughly disgusted at the way Prachi was being treated and he simply said an authoritative 'Chal Mere Saath'<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> When he said that Prachi turned around gave Neev a glance and walked away with Milind, with no questions asked. In hind sight that probably was Prachi's final Good Bye to Neev. Neev-Ayesha were totally stunned by not only the finality in with Milind put an end to the situation but also sensed something really big coming their way. Milind was by Prachi's side during the rest of her turkey visit and came to see her off telling her he will meet her in India. <!--[endif]-->

What does the guy do once he comes to India… takes over Shah Industries and promptly proposes marriage to Prachi😆! He steps into Prachi's life as her husband and shifts to Shah Mansion and before u wonder how is he staying in his wife's house… he declared he had brought over the property for his wife😆. After that he has gone on to dominate Prachi's attention, emotions and thoughts in the same way Prachi ruled his. 

Prachi's life and decisions in her life until then were of her father's or her friend's. They never really bothered about what she wanted in life… and did everything for her. Then Milind comes into her life and literally puts his life in her hands to run it…no matter how much he will deny that😆. From what he eats to what he wears to his thoughts to his emotions… Ma'am decided it for him. Moreover he was such a handfull and such a fussy baby that if she truned away from him for a moment he would crib 'My Wife is busy' or she ignores him because she is upset, he will follow her all over the place till she gives up and gets back to pampering him😳😆 The feeling of being depended upon by her husband made her a lot more confident about herself... something she never was before. He got a complete different outlook to her life, he broadened her horizons which again was dominated by his presence, away from the life she had led till now. He will fight the world for her including himself for her happiness... He has managed to win her confidence to an extent she bases her decisions on that and he has ultimately come good and proves her right.  She not only ended up falling irrevocably in love with him but also admires, respects and takes pride in being his wife…on the other hand Milind values, cherishes and credits Prachi for the goodness she has brought into his life and loves her to no extend that he can let her go for the sake of her happiness.

See the way Michi reacted to a threat of separation and look at the way they reacted having lost their love for 20 years. Prachi could easily let go of Neev while she didn't want Milind to let her go, she wanted him to fight for her…even now her hopes and trust is with Milind and she is super confident he will never let her lose. Milind on the other hand goes ballistic at the very thought of him meaning nothing to Prachi....yet everytime he shocks himself by turning to Prachi.

Milind is such probably the most powerful character on the show who can easily dictate the course of the story. He steps into something, he takes control and everything else becomes irrelevant. His rise from being a darling of his chawl to being the toast of the International Business Fraternity will stand testimony to it (I know it is bizarre and hypothetical…but that IS the truth of this fiction😆)  Coming to Prachi, her ways may be very gentle but they are definite and effective.. .. If Milind can dictate terms, Prachi defines them for him....This is a deadly combination... Watch Out!😳😃

I am not belittling Neev in anyway… but there are limitation to his character and he isnt able to hold control of a situation let alone his life. The same goes with Ayesha… she does drastic things, masterminds a lot of games… but she falls flat on her face. 

Michi assumed the position of being not only eachother's spouse but their true love in a matter of 3 months having been through the worst possible situation, trying and testing times, Mental, Physical & Emotional Trauma. The couple have bounced back from the brink of a breakup(so many times) into strengthening their bond further.

If Prachi is the nucleus of the Mishra's family… then Milind is protective armour of Shah family. If Mishraji dots on his Bahu like a daughter… Premlata understands & pampers Milind like a son. If Sukruti looks upto Prachi, Soumya and Bobby respect and adore their jeeju. They are not only eachother's Love, Spouse, Soulmate but their family as well. And Neev & Ayesha remain family friends to the Shahs and Mishras.

Take the current SS track. Milind opposed the alliance…Prachi told Sukruti she wont support them without Milind's approval to the marriage… on the other hand Neev rooted for Saket and Ayesha instigated Sukruti to go for her love…. The end result was that both of them failed. And today if SS are together it is because Michi…. SS completely forgot Neev-Ayesha and are going 'Milind Bhaiya this and Prachi Bhabhi that' and Neev-Ayesha are reduced to mere on lookers.

<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]-->

Milind and Prachi are no longer the people they used to be before they met eachother...they have completely changed...Both of them have gone through a sea change in their thoughts, their emotions  and their personalities...they have grown together, enriched eachother. Both of them have nurtured and mean so much to eachother that they have literally become life force of eachother....They are Complete and One with eachother.  There is no way you can take Milind away from Prachi or Prachi away from Milind without leaving them devoid of life or reason to live.They are eachother's indentity now... long gone is the Milind whom Ayesha loved and the Prachi, Neev loved. If Neev-Ayesha keep running behind the people they love, they will never ever meet them... because they no longer exist, not even their traces... watch them look at Neev-Ayesha as if they dont exist or with plain indifference or max annoyance for messing up their lives. The sooner that fact is accepted, the better for everyone connected....because for Michi nothing matters to them more than eachother and the ppl who make their family and sorry to say Neev-Ayesha feature NO WHERE!

Whenever anyone is going to challenge (Milind and Prachi included) Michi presence in eachother's life… they are only going to be staring at their bond growing from strength to strength…. Till now it has been that way and will always remain. And the reason for that is Michi not only Love eachother but are unconditional about it. What more can I say? Michi ki kismat Neev-Ayesha pe bhari padgayi…. Michi will continue to win at the cost of every person who comes in between them intentionally or unintentionally.

I personally believe if Neev and Ayesha have a chance at happiness it is ONLY away…. Far far away from Michi… because not only will Michi's love hold fort for them but the divine himself will. This couple is not meant for Kayamat se Kayamat tak… they are beyond Kayamat.. They began and will merge back into the divine. Wo kehte hai na…

Woh shama kya bujhe jise roshan khuda kare😃

Ya ya… the normal argument will be it is an Ekta show hone ko kuch bhi hoskata hai… zarur hoskata hai… but till the time Milind Mishra has the backing of Shabbir Alluwalia, Michi will remain the lead couple😳😃. So I think praying for a super successful filmy career for Shabbo may answer a few prayers. 😆

That was a LONG one even by my standards😆...now imagine if i had to reply to every post... just spared everyone the torture of going through the same thing again and again and put it up as a single post😆. I guess i have nothing more to say...

I rest my case! 😃

wow u r 2 much👏and I have got 2 say thank u MP leave and love for ever,OMG have nothing 2 because u have said it all for me👍🏼🤗😊
Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

As I just said in another post, Miland and Prachi are meant to be together, if marriages are made in heaven, then in tellydom Miland and Prachi's marriage is definately blessed. I think a guy like Miland is rare, and always believed he and Prachi were meant to be together from day one, it is no coincidence that Miland and Prachi's paths have crossed at various points in their life, Where there was Prachi there was Miland...they were destined to be together. Its Miland and Prachi all the way for me.😳

Thanks Ryka dii for your beautiful post.

Edited by $weet Ema - 16 years ago
*mittu* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ryka dear *bows down*. When i first opened this thread the first thing that came to my mind was, today I am going to bash Ryka for writing this damn long post 😆 .. do you have any idea how much time it took to read all this 😆 😆 😆

But once started to read I couldn't stop reading. 😊 . As I have said before also no one, I mean no one (how much ever they love MP) can defend my bhaiyya bhabhi like the way you do.. thats why I have made you commander in chief of MP army. 😆 😆 😆

Lovely analysis Ryka.. I am not going into any details. Would just say one thing abt MP. They are soulmates.. Their relation might not be a fairytals love story, it might not be love at first sight... but it is a relation which has become stronger through the tests of time.. They say na, the love that can stand the testing times is the strongest love. that is the case of MP.

More than that the most important thing is, both Milind and Prachi has put behind their past and moved forward.
Edited by shananubis - 16 years ago
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Could'nt have said it better Ryka. The creatives better dont butcher these two beautiful characters as they usually do with other K-serial heros and heroines. Michi remind me of the famous statement made by Jerry Mcguire (Tom Cruise) to his wife Dorothy(Renny Zelwiger):'You complete me'. Yeah, Milind completes Prachi and Prachi completes Milind. Both cannot live without each other even if they tried.
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Ryka darling...first of all a big bear hug....*am squeezing you real tight*😉😆 Nah...not tight enough to break a few bones dear....😆😆😆

Aww...compleltey agree with you Shan darling...you truly deserv to be the Commander in Chief of the MP army dear...as no one can defend him as you do..though we poor mortals do try our best..😆

Coming to the topic...😆 Completley agree with you 1000% 😆 word for word, situation to situation, dialogue to dialogue....👏

You said it all..they were meant to be from the beginning and..... they are going to remain togehter forever.... till Kayamth..😆....No doubt about that at all.....

And as Optimist so rightly said they Complete one an other and as everyone else said..they are truly Soulmates...😳😃

Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
👏 .....
can't agree with you more on this ryka.... in fact i have't agreed with anyone so much in life as i agree with u on MICHI 😆
Magno thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
*Bows my head deeply too*

Ryka dear, fantastic post... You are the general of Michi army indeed. Such clear, strong points in refined, polite writing and language... I'm touched.

Love every single lines, but this one is especially superb:

This couple is not meant for Kayamat se Kayamat tak… they are beyond Kayamat.. They began and will merge back into the divine.

You reminded me that Kayamath is not the 'end' at all. It's just a beginning of another phase of the universe. I wonder how I can forget that easily:)

P.S:
I was wondering what the title of this post means, though. So I'm really sorry to bother anyone as usual but I would really appreciate anyone's help in translating these line (which include the title) for me:

Wo kehte hai na...
Woh shama kya bujhe jise roshan khuda kare
(Thank you before😳)