FF: Love after Marriage: Part 5 - Pg 20

Posted: 16 years ago

Hello!

I am writing another FF. This one is gonna be tottally different from Hate or Love.

In this one, Armaan loves Anjali and Riddhima loves Atul. But Armaans mom and Riddhimas dad fix AR marriage and eventually AR get married. So after that, it will show some hilarious moments after marriage when both AR try to get divorce but Shashank doesn't let them and then it shows how AR fall in love.

Should I continue?

The character snipets will be updated soon.

Edited by *Shifali* - 16 years ago

Updates -

Part 1 - Pg 4
Part 2 - Pg 6
Part 3 - Pg 9
Promo - Pg 11
Part 4 - Pg 15
Part 5 - Pg 20

Edited by *Shifali* - 16 years ago
First πŸ˜†
Oh very interesting story 😊 I'm ok with Angie-Armaan till the case doesn't reach to marriage. As AR are getting married even without love...
Looking forward to the story πŸ˜‰

Forgot to mention, all the best for your new FF 😊 Edited by Nancy_89 - 16 years ago

Originally posted by Nancy_89

First πŸ˜†
Oh very interesting story 😊 I'm ok with Angie-Armaan till the case doesn't reach to marriage. As AR are getting married even without love...
Looking forward to the story πŸ˜‰

Thanx Jaan! U are the 1st one to comment.πŸ€—

Thank you. Armaan will want to marry Anji but instead of that, he gets stuck with Ridz and they get married so read the ttitle, Love After Marriage!πŸ˜›

interesting concept.... can't wait to read the story.. plzzzzzzzzz do continue.......

Originally posted by Nancy_89

Forgot to mention, all the best for your new FF 😊

Thanx Jaan.

Originally posted by premdewaani

interesting concept.... can't wait to read the story.. plzzzzzzzzz do continue.......

Thanx hun.

All the best! Continue jaldi se. This should be interesting! Ridz-Atul. πŸ˜† CUTE! Continue soon! Don't why but I have a feeling this is going to be like Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka. Loved Eijaz and Sanjeeda in it so I'll love this fic for sure! Waiting eagerly!

Komal

Originally posted by AshiYuvi4life

All the best! Continue jaldi se. This should be interesting! Ridz-Atul. πŸ˜† CUTE! Continue soon! Don't why but I have a feeling this is going to be like Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka. Loved Eijaz and Sanjeeda in it so I'll love this fic for sure! Waiting eagerly!

Komal

Thanx and yes...there was no one else in DMG so go with At-Ri! Really? I started watching KHNK but stopped inbetween.

Originally posted by *Shifali*

Thanx and yes...there was no one else in DMG so go with At-Ri! Really? I started watching KHNK but stopped inbetween.

Well whatever the reason is I like it. Ridz-Atul. Umm yeah that's what happened in KHNK. This fic should be similar. Don't worry. People will love it! Promise!