CW Channel

*Smallville season7 Episode 3 discussion*

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Anjilicious

IF-Sizzlerz

Anjilicious

Posted: 06 October 2007 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
What do you guyz think a/b Lana since she's coming back to Smallville in the next episode?
We all have seen episode 3 promo that said
"
The Lana who left is not who returned" I'm a bit confused now. I was so happy that finally Clana will be together but it doesn't seem like they will. There's a twist in their story. I don't know what to say.

Smallville Season 7: Lana Trailer (Episode 3) 

Plz do comment!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Smallville season7 Episode 3 discussion*" in CW Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~*Juhi*~

IF-Dazzler

~*Juhi*~

Posted: 07 October 2007 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Great topic Anji!! Embarrassed Yea I'm confused too Confused Maybe they mean Lana isn't the same as before..I think because of this Lana and Clark won't be together by the end of the season Ouch

Anjilicious

IF-Sizzlerz

Anjilicious

Posted: 07 October 2007 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*Juhi*~

Great topic Anji!! Embarrassed Thnx Juhi.EmbarrassedHugYea I'm confused too Confused Maybe they mean Lana isn't the same as before..I think because of this Lana and Clark won't be together by the end of the season Ouch yea she prob. changed which is why they won't be together. Ouch

srkangel

IF-Dazzler

srkangel

Posted: 13 October 2007 at 5:33am | IP Logged
i think this lana is clone of real lana which lex made and this lana killed the original one anywayz i am happy that they won't be together i have alwayz wanted lois and clark Embarrassed

~*Juhi*~

IF-Dazzler

~*Juhi*~

Posted: 13 October 2007 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by srk_biggest_fan

i think this lana is clone of real lana which lex made and this lana killed the original one anywayz i am happy that they won't be together i have alwayz wanted lois and clark Embarrassed

omg! you're a clois fan too?! Embarrassed I think Clark and Lana were cute together, but I have always loved Clark and Lois together even more! Embarrassed Big smile but even though I'm a clois fan, I'm still kinda upset that Clark and Lana might not be together at the end of the season Ouch Confused

Edited by ~*Juhi*~ - 13 October 2007 at 9:37pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top