Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

ashson

Groupbie

ashson

Posted: 07 October 2007 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool_pooja

I think its a crush bec love makes u comfortable wid that person. You arent afriad. And remember u can never fall in love wid knowing a him. Smile

Pooja
yeah it prolly is a crush coz i am a little afraid...i dont want to mess up in front of himEmbarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "love or crush? =/ (Page 2)" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bavi12

Groupbie

bavi12

Posted: 08 October 2007 at 11:02am | IP Logged
hey cool pooja i know it happens with me too Angry Angry Angry so just try so just try e-mailing him it is much eaier let me know if it works

bavi12

shizajaved

IF-Veteran Member

shizajaved

Posted: 09 October 2007 at 10:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by cool_pooja

@Shiza.. See at dat time even for u, it was an attraction. And later on, wen u got to know him it turned love. Dats what i feel. But u knoe something.. Only the ones who are feeling those feelings can tell what it is. No one else can define or feel it. Embarrassed

Sorry to say but I totally disagree with your first line. Only the one who is feeling can tell what it is and probably that is why I told ashleesha that only she can tell better what kind of feeling it is.

Don't tell me that you are not attracted to the person whom you love? Every person on this earth who loves his love is actually attracted by him. Attract hote ho tabhi to us ke pyar mey pagal hote ho. I knew him frm my class 1 days. Now do you have to say that I didn know him well?Embarrassed Only the person who is feeling can tell what it is. Others cant help you with this. They cant tell what you are feeling.

shizajaved

IF-Veteran Member

shizajaved

Posted: 09 October 2007 at 10:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ashson

hey shizajaved...u can call me ashleeshaBig smile

omg everything u described is EXACTLY how i feel... like whenever i go to a party my eyes search for him...even at schoolEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and when i see him i get so excited but then nervous...so then i try avoiding him but that doesnt work b/c i WANT to see himEmbarrassedDay Dreaming...omg my legs shake too!! everything u said applies to me as well!!Tongue

Dear only you can tell better what you are feeling. We are noone to judge ur feelings or to define ur feelings. Because we cannot feel your feelings. InshaAllah you will get to know soon whether it's love or just a crush. Allah will guide you.Smile

ashson

Groupbie

ashson

Posted: 09 October 2007 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shizajaved

Originally posted by ashson

hey shizajaved...u can call me ashleeshaBig smile

omg everything u described is EXACTLY how i feel... like whenever i go to a party my eyes search for him...even at schoolEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and when i see him i get so excited but then nervous...so then i try avoiding him but that doesnt work b/c i WANT to see himEmbarrassedDay Dreaming...omg my legs shake too!! everything u said applies to me as well!!Tongue

Dear only you can tell better what you are feeling. We are noone to judge ur feelings or to define ur feelings. Because we cannot feel your feelings. InshaAllah you will get to know soon whether it's love or just a crush. Allah will guide you.Smile

aww thanks!Big smile

....i cant stop thinking abt himEmbarrassedDay Dreaming

ashson

Groupbie

ashson

Posted: 16 March 2008 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
guys...i still am 100% crazy abt him!!! it's been a couple months and we've started talking! ahhh i realllllllyyyyyyy love him.

floroscent

floroscent

Posted: 18 March 2008 at 2:02am | IP Logged
maybe u actually love him Smile

but do find out if he feels the same for you

ashson

Groupbie

ashson

Posted: 18 March 2008 at 3:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by floroscent

maybe u actually love him Smile

but do find out if he feels the same for you

how? im so shy i dont know how to ask him

plus he's a junior and im a freshman

if i ask him (which i dont have the gut to) he might  think im weirdddd..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top