love or crush? =/ - Page 2

Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by cool_pooja

@Shiza.. See at dat time even for u, it was an attraction. And later on, wen u got to know him it turned love. Dats what i feel. But u knoe something.. Only the ones who are feeling those feelings can tell what it is. No one else can define or feel it. 😳

Sorry to say but I totally disagree with your first line. Only the one who is feeling can tell what it is and probably that is why I told ashleesha that only she can tell better what kind of feeling it is.

Don't tell me that you are not attracted to the person whom you love? Every person on this earth who loves his love is actually attracted by him. Attract hote ho tabhi to us ke pyar mey pagal hote ho. I knew him frm my class 1 days. Now do you have to say that I didn know him well?😳 Only the person who is feeling can tell what it is. Others cant help you with this. They cant tell what you are feeling.

[QUOTE=ashson]hey shizajaved...u can call me ashleeshaπŸ˜ƒ

omg everything u described is EXACTLY how i feel... like whenever i go to a party my eyes search for him...even at school😳😳 and when i see him i get so excited but then nervous...so then i try avoiding him but that doesnt work b/c i WANT to see him😳😍...omg my legs shake too!! everything u said applies to me as well!!πŸ˜›[/Quote]

Dear only you can tell better what you are feeling. We are noone to judge ur feelings or to define ur feelings. Because we cannot feel your feelings. InshaAllah you will get to know soon whether it's love or just a crush. Allah will guide you.😊

Originally posted by shizajaved

aww thanks!πŸ˜ƒ

....i cant stop thinking abt him😳😍
guys...i still am 100% crazy abt him!!! it's been a couple months and we've started talking! ahhh i realllllllyyyyyyy love him.
maybe u actually love him 😊

but do find out if he feels the same for you

Originally posted by floroscent

maybe u actually love him 😊

but do find out if he feels the same for you

how? im so shy i dont know how to ask him

plus he's a junior and im a freshman

if i ask him (which i dont have the gut to) he might  think im weirdddd..

lolz...im going thru same prob...only difference is tht d boy n me are in same batch n same class 😳