Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xox.iloveyou thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago
hey

well i think u should post this is in advice cornerr.. anywayss. i think it's love.

d part where u said that u dont know what to say to him tells it all.. and u dont want to get embarresed in front of him either...

weell start wid a simple convo like just say hi wat's up.. things like that.. then u'll know him betterr.. and then YOU decide if it's love or crush..

wait do u like him fr his looks? or his personality? or botthh?
cool_pooja thumbnail
I think its a crush bec love makes u comfortable wid that person. You arent afriad. And remember u can never fall in love wid knowing a him. 😊

Pooja
shizajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cool_pooja

I think its a crush bec love makes u comfortable wid that person. You arent afriad. And remember u can never fall in love wid knowing a him. 😊

Pooja

Topic Author - It is only you who can tell if it's love or just a crush. We can only give you some advices.

Pooja - I am so sure I am in love. I was in love. and I will always be in love.. with the person.. I love. and I am so sure it's love. You won't believe the way I used to shake when he used to be around. If I'd go at some place and my heart would beat fast.. just then my eyes would search for him because my heart cud easily tell if he is present at that place or not. Waise toh wherever I'd go my eyes would search for him. But just because I didn't know him VERY well and was not friends with him.. I used to feel VERY shy and I used to hesitate A LOT when he was around.

I didn't know but it was some really strange feeling. and that strange feeling is called Love.. (I got to know later on). My legs especially.. OMG, they would shake so much whenever I see him. and therefore, I decided to avoid him when he was around. But that didn't help though. But he felt that I completely dislike him nd that's why I avoid him. πŸ˜› 

It is not that I had not known him. I knew him well. Not very well but yeah, I knew him this much that would make me fall in love with him. I 'Heard' a lot about his personality and his way of dealing with people. That was so different frm other boys..😳

I want to know frm the topic author if she knows that guy well. Share a little more about him with us na. So that we come to some conclusion whether its just an attraction or what. Do you think it is love at first sight? or erm, you fall in love with his charm? or what?😳

devilangel thumbnail
its probably a crush. I almost had the same problem, I used to hate this guy in every way, and like him only because he was the one person who could beat me in everything. So i hated him/ liked him for that. But there was nothing else, honeslty he wasnt good looking, he didnt have the best personality and we both really hated each other. For me, I felt weird when i was round him, i thoughti liked him, but it ended up being competitiveness. I dont think its love for you, thus!
cool_pooja thumbnail
@Shiza.. See at dat time even for u, it was an attraction. And later on, wen u got to know him it turned love. Dats what i feel. But u knoe something.. Only the ones who are feeling those feelings can tell what it is. No one else can define or feel it. 😳
ashson thumbnail
Originally posted by: shizajaved

Topic Author - It is only you who can tell if it's love or just a crush. We can only give you some advices.

Pooja - I am so sure I am in love. I was in love. and I will always be in love.. with the person.. I love. and I am so sure it's love. You won't believe the way I used to shake when he used to be around. If I'd go at some place and my heart would beat fast.. just then my eyes would search for him because my heart cud easily tell if he is present at that place or not. Waise toh wherever I'd go my eyes would search for him. But just because I didn't know him VERY well and was not friends with him.. I used to feel VERY shy and I used to hesitate A LOT when he was around.

I didn't know but it was some really strange feeling. and that strange feeling is called Love.. (I got to know later on). My legs especially.. OMG, they would shake so much whenever I see him. and therefore, I decided to avoid him when he was around. But that didn't help though. But he felt that I completely dislike him nd that's why I avoid him. πŸ˜› 

It is not that I had not known him. I knew him well. Not very well but yeah, I knew him this much that would make me fall in love with him. I 'Heard' a lot about his personality and his way of dealing with people. That was so different frm other boys..😳

I want to know frm the topic author if she knows that guy well. Share a little more about him with us na. So that we come to some conclusion whether its just an attraction or what. Do you think it is love at first sight? or erm, you fall in love with his charm? or what?😳

hey shizajaved...u can call me ashleeshaπŸ˜ƒ

omg everything u described is EXACTLY how i feel... like whenever i go to a party my eyes search for him...even at school😳😳 and when i see him i get so excited but then nervous...so then i try avoiding him but that doesnt work b/c i WANT to see him😳😍...omg my legs shake too!! everything u said applies to me as well!!πŸ˜›

Edited by ashson - 16 years ago
ashson thumbnail

Originally posted by: devilangel

its probably a crush. I almost had the same problem, I used to hate this guy in every way, and like him only because he was the one person who could beat me in everything. So i hated him/ liked him for that. But there was nothing else, honeslty he wasnt good looking, he didnt have the best personality and we both really hated each other. For me, I felt weird when i was round him, i thoughti liked him, but it ended up being competitiveness. I dont think its love for you, thus!

but i dont hate him at all!!😳
i reaalllllyyyyyy like him!!!

ashson thumbnail
Originally posted by: cool_pooja

Pooja

yeah it prolly is a crush coz i am a little afraid...i dont want to mess up in front of him😳
bavi12 thumbnail
hey cool pooja i know it happens with me too 😑 😑 😑 so just try so just try e-mailing him it is much eaier let me know if it works

bavi12