Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MonyP thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Thanks gus for your explainations.
I too believe in inner beauty and i know M loves P for her inner beauty which is great. Since i have never seen him admiring her physical beauty which is also important at some extent in relationship, i guess.
ppanache thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Now..that shan,ryka,krishna and muneez have done a Ph.D on the whole subject, i'll just say my piece...

Totally agree..he is attracted to her physical,mentally and emotionally...

with ayesha it was purely physical.. ๐Ÿ˜† Edited by panache - 16 years ago
ppanache thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NinaSabin

you r 100% right he never pays attention but only pays attention to sangeeta Virasat Prinyanka Lamva for real.

I am sure he does..will isn't she his gf!!! but let me be clear i am his real gf and not her!!!!๐Ÿ˜›

wande thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shananubis

I agree that Milind - Ayesha relationship was passionate and the physical attraction was strong in their case.

But Prachi - Milind's relation has gone thru lot of different phases even within this small period of time. First he despised her, then started to understand her, then fell in love with her. Even when he used to despise her he wondered on her inner strength for fighting for her loved ones and for him. But he is not unaware of her beauty. If you remember the college reunion episode while Milind was coming back from buisiness. He was thinking all about Prachi's face and her features.

They say strong love is that which survives trying times. that is the case of Milind Prachi. They are slowly but surely overcoming each and every blow that is coming their way. Where as Milind - Ayesha's relation did not stand even one crisis that happened in her life.

So I think what is there between MP is more than physical attraction and but pure love that comes due to acceptance of each other.. ๐Ÿ˜Š

u know if I could I would have love 2 hug u right now but still thank u soo much for saying all that u have said about our lovely MP today so take this๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— because u have said everything that I needed to say๐Ÿ˜ƒ
*mittu* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wande

u know if I could I would have love 2 hug u right now but still thank u soo much for saying all that u have said about our lovely MP today so take this๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— because u have said everything that I needed to say๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Aww... thanks wande.. anytime I would come for defending MP. after all mere bhaiyya ke izzat ka sawaal hain๐Ÿ˜† But I can never defend MP like the way Ryka does. She is the master in this field๐Ÿ˜†. Thank you for liking my reply and thanks for the hug...here take this back from me๐Ÿค—..