India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

ekta’s brain is all squeezing up

lucky-moon Goldie
lucky-moon
lucky-moon

Posted: 25 December 2004 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
guys the thing is ekta has a bit problem toward her senses coz when ever she brought a new twist to the story line she forget the old one i mean she just keep forgetting her thoughts and her ideas that she had been using for all that long and that is preventing all these causesssssssss it's all freaked out Confused no sense at all she didn't even resolved the first problem and there she goes bringing another one wow that amazing and that is how she is making her serials causing her own dawnfall.Confused  what i think she should save her ideas and used it for another serial and finished up with the concept of kussum; story bases idea.... not just keeping adding characters with lack of twist. that just not only get complicated for us but also for herself though

Edited by lucky-moon - 25 December 2004 at 4:39pm

meghavi IF-Rockerz
meghavi
meghavi

Posted: 26 December 2004 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
lol..i agree with you lucky-moon.  Maybe ekta should get lots of paper and write down all her CRAzYYYLOL ideas..  She does not make sence.  i hope she does not get a mental problem for working her brain to hard i mean she makes more than 10 shows..thats so much!!
Selina IF-Sizzlerz
Selina
Selina

Posted: 03 January 2005 at 11:36pm | IP Logged

I agree wth you 100%

nasshuu Senior Member
nasshuu
nasshuu

Posted: 04 January 2005 at 12:32am | IP Logged

me too i agree with all of you she have to brush her brain i think something wrong in her brain. why everyday she has a crazy idea? she always add people in the show  to continue her nonsense story.!!Angry 

i hope finally she will take her self as a character in the show too.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top