Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

On screen couple Off screen?:article (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

ritzy2ritz

IF-Dazzler

ritzy2ritz

Posted: 07 October 2007 at 12:21am | IP Logged
hooo yea! sv REALIII NEEEDDDD TO GET TOGETHER@ and yes, i shOUT ! lol jk.

thanks reemi di Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "On screen couple Off screen?:article (Page 4)" in Banoo Main Teri Dulhann forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nehlove

IF-Rockerz

nehlove

Posted: 07 October 2007 at 1:11am | IP Logged
"too early to comment" really means "yes there is something going on but we are not coming out with it yet so leave us alone and give us some privacy.."

Also, "we are JUST good friends" means "we are actually dating but we are telling people we are friends so they do not bug us"

1. They fight a lot... most telly couples who fight a lot have gotten together. Ram-Gautami, Hiten-Gauri, Twinkle-Yuvray...

2. They both get sick together... Why would they both get sick at the same time unless they caught it from each other.. in that case what were they doing with each other.. hmm?

3. Divya starts defending Sharad and playing his advocate even though she is not really asked to comment on him. Ab itni liberty usne kyun li if they are only friends?

I think all these reasons are enough to lead us to believe that something is pakka up with them two. Daal mein kuch toh kala zaroor hai.. LOL

Salmanayesha

IF-Sizzlerz

Salmanayesha

Posted: 07 October 2007 at 5:18am | IP Logged
What is ghar ki lakshmi betiyaan half article is doing here edit it..........

armulover

IF-Rockerz

armulover

Posted: 07 October 2007 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nehlove

"too early to comment" really means "yes there is something going on but we are not coming out with it yet so leave us alone and give us some privacy.."

Also, "we are JUST good friends" means "we are actually dating but we are telling people we are friends so they do not bug us"

1. They fight a lot... most telly couples who fight a lot have gotten together. Ram-Gautami, Hiten-Gauri, Twinkle-Yuvray... exactlyyyyyy....so sharad-divya...just tell the world...its about time....Tongue

2. They both get sick together... Why would they both get sick at the same time unless they caught it from each other.. in that case what were they doing with each other.. hmm? i dont even wanna wht they do....Cry lolz...jk...

3. Divya starts defending Sharad and playing his advocate even though she is not really asked to comment on him. Ab itni liberty usne kyun li if they are only friends? exactlyyyy...she always defends him...is worried for him...(the performance prac video)...ab aur kya baki hai?

I think all these reasons are enough to lead us to believe that something is pakka up with them two. Daal mein kuch toh kala zaroor hai.. LOLmujhe toh lagta hai puri dal hi kali hai...Wink

ritzy2ritz

IF-Dazzler

ritzy2ritz

Posted: 07 October 2007 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
iknowww. freKING sd are sooo in love dammit !

he put his hand over her heart when she said... i am really worried a/b him..

sry, guys if i am making a big deal abt it ... kya karen? mere SD hain... Embarrassed

armulover

IF-Rockerz

armulover

Posted: 07 October 2007 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
ritika...not just u yaar...i am makin a big deal too...but like u said...kya karen...lolz..

Shaili

Chits1

IF-Stunnerz

Chits1

Posted: 09 October 2007 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
I am sure they are in love.Why shd they admit it publicly? they make the best pair and I am sure after playing husband and wife for almost a year,they would like to become real ones soon Wink Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top