Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

India-Forums

On screen couple Off screen?:article (Page 3)

stargirl345 IF-Dazzler
stargirl345
stargirl345

Posted: 06 October 2007 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
awww....they're being too modest LOL

-Ruchika
~*Mehwish*~ IF-Stunnerz
~*Mehwish*~
~*Mehwish*~

Posted: 06 October 2007 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Tongue
ammmu IF-Veteran Member
ammmu
ammmu

Posted: 06 October 2007 at 5:34pm | IP Logged

"It's too early??"

Matlab kyaaaaaaaaaa SharadBlushingBlushingBlushing

Love the article... of course they are undeniably the best telly couple!! quarrelling and all jagdas hota hai.. that can't be an excuse.Embarrassed Teehee, sweet article, thankoo Reemz!

I also heard Yuvraj and Twinkle were together, but got off or something? not sure :S

armulover IF-Rockerz
armulover
armulover

Posted: 06 October 2007 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meherun

Too early to comment? Come on, in english that would mean "yes we are dating, leave us alone, you journalists are exactly like our family members in the serial..never give us any privacy".. LOL LOL LOL

nishi...sach mein mere dil ki baat.....wht kind of a comment was tht frm sharad? mera dil toh tukde tukde hogaya....Embarrassed...and they fight all the time...hellooooo.....yehi toh pyaar hai....the one u fight with the most....u luv tht person the most...

oh and did u see how neither denied anything...he said too early to comment...means there's something there...not ready to say anythng yet...LOL

now let me go cry over my broken heart...EmbarrassedCry....lolz...

Shaili
isha2008 Goldie
isha2008
isha2008

Posted: 06 October 2007 at 5:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by armulover

Too early to comment? Come on, in english that would mean "yes we are dating, leave us alone, you journalists are exactly like our family members in the serial..never give us any privacy".. LOL LOL LOL

nishi...sach mein mere dil ki baat.....wht kind of a comment was tht frm sharad? mera dil toh tukde tukde hogaya....Embarrassed...and they fight all the time...hellooooo.....yehi toh pyaar hai....the one u fight with the most....u luv tht person the most...

oh and did u see how neither denied anything...he said too early to comment...means there's something there...not ready to say anythng yet...LOL

Shaili

Shaili dearest,

bilkul sahi kaha tumne..They fight, have catchy viral fever together, deny to come out of the make up room, Vidya vouching for Sharad on reasons for missing work and finally not denying out right...

Hamara brain mei to koi chip nehi hain na..We poor souls can do the math (2+2=4)..Cry Cry

Titanic banana chor du keya?

Edited by meherun - 06 October 2007 at 5:57pm
isha2008 Goldie
isha2008
isha2008

Posted: 06 October 2007 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
I was wondering if anyone knows whether Divya was able to buy a car? Does Sharad give her a ride home everyday? They do work long hours and Sharad wouldn't let Divya travel alone at night, right?
marvelous.malks IF-Sizzlerz
marvelous.malks
marvelous.malks

Posted: 06 October 2007 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sannu_726

"too early to comment"...
   maybe we should give them some more time Embarrassed LOL

LMAO exactly! WinkLOLLOL
armulover IF-Rockerz
armulover
armulover

Posted: 06 October 2007 at 7:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by armulover

Shaili

Shaili dearest,

bilkul sahi kaha tumne..They fight, have catchy viral fever together, deny to come out of the make up room, Vidya vouching for Sharad on reasons for missing work and finally not denying out right...

Hamara brain mei to koi chip nehi hain na..We poor souls can do the math (2+2=4)..Cry Cry

Titanic banana chor du keya?

titanic banana...nahi nahi....pls mat chor na....and if koi nahi jayega toh ill go alone.....cause abhi bhi hope toh hai hi....they havent announced it...and i can hold tht against them....WinkEmbarrassed...

aur car ka toh pata nahi....yeh relationship ki tarah...thts a secret too....Tongue oh and if i were divya...i wouldnt wanna buy a car...sharad jo hai....phir kisi car ki kya zarurat....TongueEmbarrassed.....ok im soooo bad...but its all sharad's fault....Embarrassed...

Shaili

Go to top