Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

On screen couple Off screen?:article (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

prettygalhere

Goldie

Posted: 06 October 2007 at 9:44am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "On screen couple Off screen?:article (Page 2)" in Banoo Main Teri Dulhann forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rushvi99

IF-Rockerz

rushvi99

Posted: 06 October 2007 at 10:25am | IP Logged
From their replies it seems that something is def going on...I just didn't understand why are they saying "too early"...do they mean its too early to let people know about their relationship?? Tongue

Thanks for the article Reemz Smile

Lolo600

Lolo600

Posted: 06 October 2007 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rushvi99

From their replies it seems that something is def going on...I just didn't understand why are they saying "too early"...do they mean its too early to let people know about their relationship?? Tongue

Thanks for the article Reemz Smile

hmm.. exactly my thoughts.. y too early? very suggestive! sum possibilities: 1. too early to tell u abt our secret relationship (for god knowz wut reason, probably they'll end up feeling weird doing intimate scenes if they know ppl kno they r together in real, like it would affect their chemistry, like iv heard of off screen couples that have less chemistry on screen (probably shy or sumthing) prime example: Shahid kapoor and kareena kapoor - they look pretty horrible on screen together, y r they coming in so many movies together? r they offering a special lower rate for them as a package?? Big smilehaha, okay possibility 2: Its too early to thnk abt that, dont know each well enuff, so havent thought abt it, maybe no time to think abt it, maybe havent realized yet? God knowz man. its ok, i wont meddle, its their lives, important thing is that they have amazing chem on screen (though it would b totally kool if they were together off screen too! ) but ya, ill leave it at that

noodles

IF-Rockerz

noodles

Posted: 06 October 2007 at 10:55am | IP Logged
I agree saying "I think it is too early to comment on this." usually means something is going on otherwise he would've straight out said no. Tongue Who knows maybe one day they'll say yes like Yuvraj did. So many things they say make it seem like that so it's not our fault for thinking something is happening. LOL

Thanks for sharing!!! Big smile

IndefiniteLOVE

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 October 2007 at 10:56am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

A r y a n

IF-Sizzlerz

A r y a n

Posted: 06 October 2007 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Hmmm...interesting Tongue Thanks Reemz Smile

jigglypuff726

IF-Sizzlerz

jigglypuff726

Posted: 06 October 2007 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

oh wow.. yuvraj & twinkle are dating? aww.. they are really cho sweet together.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

hehe.. i dunno what to say about SD though. looks like they themselves are not sure what relationship they share.LOLLOLLOL and judging from sharad's replies, it seems that friends turning into lovers isn't impossible.Wink

xmanisha

IF-Rockerz

xmanisha

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 06 October 2007 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

wow.. sachi..

people always say; 'we're just good friends'
but it would be great..

thankss. Clap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top