Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

India-Forums

On screen couple Off screen?:article

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 06 October 2007 at 1:43am | IP Logged
On screen couple… Off screen?

Stars playing a couple in soaps often end up getting close off screen too. We pick three on-screen jodis who we think have something going beyond the cameras too.

On screen: Chinu-Shalo (Banno Main Teri Dulhann)

They play husband - wife in the serial and their comic acts have been appreciated by the audience.

Off-screen: Manish Naggdev - Snehal Sahai

What they say…

Manish Naggdev: No, we are not seeing each other. I am quite aware it's been rumoured so but I think when the on screen chemistry works, they are bound to come. We get good appreciation for our work together and there is nothing more.

Snehal Sahai: I don't want to comment on this. It is too early. We are very good friends that's all I have to say.

On screen: Saagar-Vidya (Banno Main Teri Dulhann)

Arguably the cutest couple in the telly land, they have been playing husband and wife for a year now.

Off-screen: Sharad Malhotra – Divyanka Tripathi

What they say…

Sharad Malhotra: I think it is too early to comment on this. We know we are the best couple on television. Divyanka is very sweet but off-screen we quarrel a lot as both of us are stubborn. I have known her since Cinestars Ki Khoj where we both were contestants so it's been quite long.

Divyanka Tripathi: No comments. He is a very nice co-actor and very supportive but at the same time very hard working.

On screen: Karan-Laksmi (Ghar Ki Lakshmi Betiyaan)

There's been a buzz for sometime that this on screen pair is a couple in real life too.

Off Screen: Yuvraj Malhotra – Twinkle Bajpai

What they say…

Yuvraj Malhotra: I can't talk much on it but she is a very supportive actress and very hardworking.

Twinkle Bajpai: He is very sweet. I used to hate him earlier but now we are very good friends. For the last two months since I fainted he has been taking very good care of me.

http://news.indya.com/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2007/October/Ne ws_20071006_59

Well there was a recent article saying that Yuvraj-Twinkle have admitted that they are dating.Tongue

Love what the article says bout SD...hehe even Sharad knows that they are the best jodi on-screen.Embarrassed But whats with "its too early to comment" Tongue

Edited by *Reemz* - 06 October 2007 at 1:44am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

usharanigloverocks!* ~ Roshni ~ *bittersweet93

atohani99 IF-Rockerz
atohani99
atohani99

Posted: 06 October 2007 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Thanx for sharing

Yeah thats quite funny from Sharad

Well who knows, we wont know till they do something
~LiNa~ IF-Rockerz
~LiNa~
~LiNa~

Posted: 06 October 2007 at 5:41am | IP Logged
too early to comment? LOL he just said they have been playing husband wife for nearly a year! LOL

But regardless of them being together in real life or no...i love them as Sagar n Vidya the best! Embarrassed
isha2008 Goldie
isha2008
isha2008

Posted: 06 October 2007 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Too early to comment? Come on, in english that would mean "yes we are dating, leave us alone, you journalists are exactly like our family members in the serial..never give us any privacy".. LOL LOL LOL
brown3y3db3auti IF-Dazzler
brown3y3db3auti
brown3y3db3auti

Posted: 06 October 2007 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Smile
Sannu_726 IF-Rockerz
Sannu_726
Sannu_726

Posted: 06 October 2007 at 9:02am | IP Logged
"too early to comment"...
   maybe we should give them some more time Embarrassed LOL
Anjilicious IF-Sizzlerz
Anjilicious
Anjilicious

Posted: 06 October 2007 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meherun

Too early to comment? Come on, in english that would mean "yes we are dating, leave us alone, you journalists are exactly like our family members in the serial..never give us any privacy".. LOL LOL LOL

lol I agree
Thnx 4 the lovley article Reemz.Embarrassed
Resha_R21 Newbie
Resha_R21
Resha_R21

Posted: 06 October 2007 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Awww......thanx for sharing yaar. I think now that there scenes are more intimate on screen, they are inevitably gonna get closer in reality becoz its quite obvious that they do have feelings, beyond friendship, for each other. And guys before when asked about whether they are a couple, they both denied it but now Sharad is saying "its too early to comment" and Divyanka is not exactly saying that they aren't a couple.

Go to top