Joined: 28 November 2005
"Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success."
It is nice to see so many of you in this Section . We expect more and more members to join us daily. So here are some simple rules and guidelines for the Naaginn Section. We request each member to follow the guidelines for our section to run smoothly.
Please remember that these rules are not made to put restrictions on your thoughts but to make our section more welcoming and friendly.
Rules and Guidelines
1. No personal attacks on any member be it a development team member or regular
2. Please keep in mind that constructive criticism of an actor or director is fine but please be within the limits. Members should be able to distinguish between the two. When you analyse a character please don't go too far by commenting on actor's features and private life. Name calling of an actor is a strict NO.
3. If a member creates trouble in a thread then that member will be tackled; the entire topic won't be locked.
4. Our updaters try very hard to bring us written and video updates as soon as they can. Members need to have patience. Please don't make new posts asking for updates and videos. If you want to check old posts then use Search button
5. Don't post one-liners such as 'thanks' 'thanks for sharing' or 'tfs' in any thread. Please post your views along with thanks. The topic starter will appreciate that. Posts should be made at least in a sentence. Please don't just post a smiley.
6. None of the threads belong to any particular member. Members should feel free to post in any thread except the 'No comments' ones created by Moderators/Viewbies. IF believes in freedom of speech as long as the guidelines are followed.
7. Please don't post old articles. It has already been posted and confuses members.
8. Please don't spam or chat on any thread. We have a chat club section on IF.
9. Please don't make posts addressing any particular member. Use PM for the same.
10. Please refer to IF code of conduct here http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4420
Members who don't follow the rules will be warned and in some cases warning meter raised without any PMs being sent. If a member finds another member breaking IF rules then please use button.
If you have any doubts or suggestions, please offer your suggestions to the Admin for time being.
And Oh Yes! Each ande Every rule needs to be followed.
Especially the Code of Conduct of I-F as mentioned above in Rule No. 10.
The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:
_Taniia_, metou*, AfghanLeena, Magnificent, minuu,
Joined: 01 December 2006
Joined: 22 April 2006
Joined: 11 March 2005
Joined: 02 April 2006
Joined: 21 October 2005
Great job Sangs......Hope all members will stick to this to make the forum a friendly place to be!
~*~Naaginn WKAP~*~Help Desk/Suggestions
Author: Sano88 Replies: 85 Views: 13475
|Sano88||85||13475||18 September 2009 at 12:46am by Nandini25|
is naaginn aired today?
Author: punjabihypnotic Replies: 3 Views: 970
|punjabihypnotic||3||970||07 April 2009 at 12:52am by punjabihypnotic|
Who is Your Style Crush of the Day??
The sizzling actress is set to burn the stage...
Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.
Popular Channels :
Quick Links :