Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

16th August 2004 (Page 4)

Samona Groupbie
Samona
Samona

Posted: 17 August 2004 at 9:46am | IP Logged

great update, deadly!

does anybody else think that purab's office looks like shekar gupta's office on saakshi? if it's true, it might be possible that they use the same set. im not too sure about this; it's just my thought.

kanchi Goldie
kanchi
kanchi

Posted: 17 August 2004 at 11:04am | IP Logged

Yeah samona i agree with ya. i also thought of tht. May be the producer were so busy in other things and they had to rent Shekhar officeWink

Did they talked about Purab then??? i don't think so.. cause i have been seeing jassi's early recording too but i am not getting it???may be i have missed it.thx

Edited by kanchi - 17 August 2004 at 11:13am
deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 17 August 2004 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hydroxide0

wow deadly u sure must b really happy..these ppl depend on u like anything...believe me if u dun update 4 one day...they will cry like babiesCry...n i was just wonderin...wat will u ppl do if deadly suddenly stops writin here....i mean u alll sure have bcum dependiesLOL...do ans my question

Guys let me introduce you to my friend hydroxide. Who loves to tease me back because we can't seem to decide if we are friends or enemies. OH( hydroxide) if something happens to me ( I am sure u will be the cause of it then) there will be somebody to replace me. I mean it just like a apple tree in the garden. The apple tree needs to go to the farm but then a mango tree has come to replace it. And even though mangoes and apples are different it doesn't mean that we hate one of them. I mean both are good in its own way.

Go to top