Great Show!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

~*LoVeLy*~

IF-Dazzler

~*LoVeLy*~

Posted: 05 October 2007 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Wow! What a show.

I know this show has completed with  its three years but I started watching this show a few months before and must say star(news) has done a great job.

It's fun to watch your favorite Indian Television stars,in a different way.
Also they are nonetheless than filmstars.
According to me, they are more popular than the filmstars as everyone know them.

Infact, the "aapko pehle bhi dekha hai" and "parde ki peeche ki baatein" section is really very cool.

"weekand recap" is also fun to watch.
The concept of this serial is very good.
One must watch it.
I think the of this show should be increased from half an hour to one hour.
I personally love to watch the Weekand special.

I would like to wish them a good luck for the years to come.

What do you guys think?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Great Show!!!" in Saas Bahu aur Saazish forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~*LoVeLy*~

IF-Dazzler

~*LoVeLy*~

Posted: 07 October 2007 at 11:59am | IP Logged
no reply Ouch

universe_megha

Goldie

universe_megha

Posted: 08 October 2007 at 5:02am | IP Logged
The content of SBS is very good! Clap

I wish it was repeated in the evening. I can hardly manage to catch it on weekdays. Ouch

Post Reply New Post

Go to top