Page 2 Page 2

evloveme

Goldie

evloveme

Posted: 05 October 2007 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
tips-

Tips for Curly Hair

Wonder massage
Not just the products for volume but a mini-massage can help us getting volume for a hairdo which gives signs of "tiredness": let down your head for 1-2 minutes, massage your hair at the roots with your fingertips. Because your hair was already "impregnated" with styling products, you will see that the tresses will really enliven! Just pulverize some hair spray on it and the hairdo is recovered!

Wonder curls
To maintain your natural locks as sexy as possible, you need a special shampoo for curly hair. But used continuously for a long period, this burdens too much the lock and makes them look "lanky". The mystery? Just the formula which contains more conditioner with protection and light smoothness role. The remedy? At every 10th hair washing use shampoo for normal hair.

Big hair
You want more volume? No problem, if you have the proper equipment: apply a "tennis ball" of styling foam on the wet hair. Separate the tresses equally and put them on big curlers. Let the hair dry very well. Then unfurl with care and arrange just with your fingers - with no comb or brush. Finish the hairdo by pulverizing strong hold hair-spray.

Silky hair
To get a smooth hair with enjoyable touch, apply a simple method: prepare a "mayo" with one yolk and 2 teaspoons of olive-oil. Apply the mixture on your hair before washing. Then cover the hair with packaging foil and leave it for 15-20 minutes. Finally, wash your hair with warmish water and baby shampoo and rinse it well.

thanks.
and do not  forget to reply.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tips for Curly Hair" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ix iishiqaa xo

Goldie

ix iishiqaa xo

Posted: 05 October 2007 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
thankss for sharing♥;

evloveme

Goldie

evloveme

Posted: 05 October 2007 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ix iishiqaa xo

thankss for sharing?;

ur welcome!

-love riya.

*Engel*

*Engel*

Posted: 06 October 2007 at 12:40am | IP Logged
i loved ur tips!! Tongue thank you so much!

evloveme

Goldie

evloveme

Posted: 06 October 2007 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Engel*

i loved ur tips!! Tongue thank you so much!

ur welcome!

-gone-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 October 2007 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

evloveme

Goldie

evloveme

Posted: 06 October 2007 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaNyA_21

thnx alot. i wil try the silky hair one once i get time =]

ur welcome!

ok ....

enjoy......................

sabrinaa.

IF-Rockerz

sabrinaa.