Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

nitgood3000

Groupbie

nitgood3000

Posted: 05 October 2007 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Its the same exact story as saath phere and this show should hopefully come off air. Hopefully zee tv sues star plus for copright and this show come off air. i hope this show isnt succesful

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "This show doesnt deserve to be on air" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Yuvika_15

Viewbie

Yuvika_15

IF Crazy Captain

Posted: 05 October 2007 at 9:07am | IP Logged
what is it exactly like SP??? hmmm i wonder why nowadays all shows are remakes of old shows... its stupid... they need to come up with new ideas...

lets see how this show goes on to be...but i hpe its not the same as SP...cos thats jus gna b annoying...i hpe its different

shahsb_26

Coolbie

shahsb_26

Posted: 05 October 2007 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Hey no, its been inspired from film Vivaah.
Not its not gonna be copywrite of saat phere. And even if stories are similar then too what, all shows have that. Specially Kasturi and KTH. No offence, butthis will be gr8 show.

Tessa_ox

Goldie

Tessa_ox

Posted: 05 October 2007 at 11:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shahsb_26

Hey no, its been inspired from film Vivaah.
Not its not gonna be copywrite of saat phere. And even if stories are similar then too what, all shows have that. Specially Kasturi and KTH. No offence, butthis will be gr8 show.

agreed.Thumbs Up

shahsb_26

Coolbie

shahsb_26

Posted: 05 October 2007 at 11:36am | IP Logged
plus the SP is saloni ka safar where she is lead, Dark Coloured girl, but here we have fair girl as lead, if u notice.

sapnokiraniM

Groupbie

sapnokiraniM

Posted: 05 October 2007 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
I AM SORRY but u have no right to say that this show shouldnt be aired...MAy b there are people who want to watch this show and i am sure u cant make a decision untill the show had aired so PLEASE dont do this again... and Dont watch it if u dont want to ...let the people who want to watch it watch it if they like it.. u can NOT make a Decision for other people. How Rude can u be to be posting topics like this? I AM SORRY TO SAY BUT SUM OF US WANT TO WATCH THIS SHOW AND ITS DIFFERENT FOR US SO PLEASE DONT POST REDICULOUS TOPICS LIKE THIS AGAIN!!!! IT MIGHT TURN OUT TO BE A GREAT SHOW!!! U NEVER KNOW!!!

sapnokiraniM

Groupbie

sapnokiraniM

Posted: 05 October 2007 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
I AM SORRY but u have no right to say that this show shouldnt be aired...MAy b there are people who want to watch this show and i am sure u cant make a decision untill the show had aired so PLEASE dont do this again... and Dont watch it if u dont want to ...let the people who want to watch it watch it if they like it.. u can NOT make a Decision for other people. How Rude can u be to be posting topics like this? I AM SORRY TO SAY BUT SUM OF US WANT TO WATCH THIS SHOW AND ITS DIFFERENT FOR US SO PLEASE DONT POST REDICULOUS TOPICS LIKE THIS AGAIN!!!! IT MIGHT TURN OUT TO BE A GREAT SHOW!!! U NEVER KNOW!!!

vishanki

vishanki

Posted: 05 October 2007 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sapnokiraniM

agree

Post Reply New Post

Go to top