Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Bidaai Articles Archive - No Comments (Page 125)

Post Reply New Post

Page 125 of 131

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Sulagna Compares 'Do Saheliyaan' With 'Bidaai' E-mail
User Rating: / 0
PoorBest 
Tuesday, 17 August 2010 14:59

Sulagna Panigrahi

Sulagna Panigrahi who was lately seen in Zee TV's 'Do Saheliyaan' along with Ankita Srivastava has recently entered Rajan Shahi's 'Bidaai' as Sakshi. Sulagna will be paired with Alekh (Angad Hasija) as a married couple. Now that she has experienced working in both the shows, she draws the comparison between them.

"The similarity between these two shows is that, it has two leading ladies (Laughs), in 'Do Saheliyaan' I was one of the lead as well as in 'Bidaai' I play the lead. With regards to the difference between these two shows, in 'Do Saheliyaan' there were lot of tensions as it was a new show, it took its own time to settle down but in the contrary 'Bidaai' is more settled, there is nothing to worry about but this does not mean that the work load is less, but its quit tension free."

Sulagna is all happy and content playing the lead in Bidaai as she says, "It's a very great feeling to be a part of 'Bidaai and I don't feel like a new comer at all. The atmosphere on the sets is so friendly; it feels like I am doing this show since long now."

It looks like Sulagna is feeling on top of the world playing the lead in 'Bidaai'. All the Best Sulagna !!!

--Tejashree Bhopatkar /
TellyCafe.com

http://tellycafe.com/television-news-and-gossip/1013-sulagna-compares-do-saheliyaan-with-bidaai.html

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bidaai Articles Archive - No Comments (Page 125)" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ANJANA

IF-Rockerz

ANJANA

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Television's favourite bahu Sadhana of Bidaai fame aka Sara Khan loves to be in the news.

Last time during the shoot of STAR Parivaar Awards 2010 she fractured her right elbow and now she recently got operated for her cyst in stomach at Lilavati hospital.

We spoke to Sara Khan, "I had an operation for a cyst which was there in my stomach and gave me immense pain and so I decided to go for an operation. It was very painful as I got six stitches but thankfully everything went nicely and now I am resting at home. But according to the doctor I can go out after the next few days."

Further about her diet she told us, 'My diet is normal but I am avoiding spicy food and mostly I am not fasting because I am taking antibiotics."

We ask her about Ali being very helpful, for that she said, "Ali is busy with the shooting and so my foster brother Ayush Aggrawal aka Mohit of Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata fame is really taking care of me. He is like my brother."

Sara handed the phone to Ayush who said, "Now she is fine but she has to take complete bed rest.When Ali is not there, she takes of my name for help and so being a good brother I have come here to take care. She is very sweet and loving sister."

Sara get well soon

rose_e

Goldie

rose_e

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 5:47am | IP Logged

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Ekta Kapoor or Rajan Shahi; winner declared! E-mail
User Rating: / 0
PoorBest 
Wednesday, 25 August 2010 17:17

Rajan Shahi and Ekta Kapoor

As reported earlier by TellyCafe that the two most celebrated shows of our Indian Television Rajan Shahi's 'Bidaai' and Ekta Kapoor's 'Pavitra Rishta', were suppose to telecast one hour special episode on 21st August, on their respective channels simultaneously. The million dollar question was who would attract the maximum eyeballs? Both the shows were hyped beyond all the limits, high amount of suspense was created to gain high TPRs, though the actual high points would be revealed in later episodes.

Well no prices for guessing this, cause it obviously had to be the Queen of Indian Television Ekta Kapoor's 'Pavitra Rishta'(Zee TV) with 4.6 ratings for Saturday's Maha episodes, leaving back Rajan Shahi's 'Bidaai' (Star Plus) with only 2.2 ratings.

Well we aren't saying that Pavitra Rishta is the winner, cause in this cat race between Zee TV's 'Pavitra Rishta' and Star Plus' 'Bidaai', Pintoo Guha-Rupali Guha's 'Uttaran' on Colors, have taken away the winning cup with 7.6 ratings. It broke the record of these two shows.

Well!!! Though Uttaran, was not a part of the race, but emerged a clean winner.

-- Tejashree Bhopatkar / TellyCafe.com

http://tellycafe.com/news-gossips/1107-ekta-kapoor-or-rajan-shahi-winner-declared.html

rose_e

Goldie

rose_e

Posted: 27 August 2010 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Ashita Dhavan bags a new show on Imagine TV
Buzz up!

Television actress Ashita Dhavan aka Malti bhabhi of Bidaai fame is all set for a change in character.

The talented actress will be seen in a completely different avatar in the show Baba Aiso Var Dhundto that is to air on Imagine TV.

We caught up with the actress, who said, "This show is a serious family drama will have touch of Bhojpuri. My role would be similar to that of Malti bhabhi from Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai."

The show, which is supposed to air sometime soon, is not your typical family drama. In fact, the show is expected to have several twists to make it different from the other shows that are aired on television today.

The show is expected to launch by the end of September.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ANJANA

rose_e

Goldie

rose_e

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Weekend fun
Buzz up!
Soumita Sengupta/Hill Road Media

Who doesn't like a good and lazy weekend? Everyone works hard for whole week and wait for the weekend. We asked celebs what they do usually on their weekends.
Showing 1 of 5 images Previous    Next
Kinshuk
Kinshuk:- For me every day is like the weekend, as I have no work now. So nowadays it is like a party time.

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Weekend-fun&aid=2065

rose_e

Goldie

rose_e

Posted: 30 August 2010 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Angad meets Shiney
Buzz up!
Latest TV gossips: Angad meets Shiney , Pallavi Gupta faints, New show on Imagine TV? New show on STAR Plus based on a Tamil show, Reunion time for the Govitrikar family, Sonali Kulkarni debuts on TV, No kissing for Sana

Hill Road Media
Showing 1 of 7 images Previous    Next
Shiney Ahuja and Angad Hasija

Angad meets Shiney
Shiney Ahuja, who is known for the controversial case, met Angad Hasija. Your wondering how? Well it seems that Shiney Ahuja was at the Delhi Airport on 27th of August. Shiney coincidentally met Rajan Shahi, who was accompanying Angad Hasija for some official work, and as their flight was delayed by 5 hours, they were waiting at the airport. Rajan Shahi bumped into Shiney Ahuja who was also at Delhi Airport for his personal work. Rajan quickly introduced Angad to him, who praised him as an actor.

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Angad-meets-Shiney&aid=2069

rose_e

Goldie

rose_e

Posted: 02 September 2010 at 1:23am | IP Logged
TV stars on their favourite Superheores
Buzz up!

Soumita Sengupta/Hill Road Media

Superheroes are everyone's childhood fascination. Some kids want to become like them, while some are simply in awe of them. Even when we grow into adulthood, we are still attached to them.  We ask TV stars about their favorite superhero and here you go…

Showing 4 of 6 images Previous    Next
Ashita Dhawan

Malti aka Ashita Dhawan
My superhero, is my dad. He is a superhero to me because whatever quality I have today it's all because of him. He has always maintained a strict line on our sanskaar at every step of my life. I thank all my success to my dad. He has saved me, he has brought me up well, whatever I am today is all because of him.
http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=TV-stars-on-their-favourite-Superheores&aid=2078

Post Reply New Post

Go to top