India-Forums

Story

IndraDaga Goldie
IndraDaga
IndraDaga

Posted: 16 August 2004 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

Love Never Ends Even After Death

Aryan And Muskan In Tum Bin Jaoon Kahan

"Tum Bin Jaoon Kahan" is a different plot from other serials, a very good one. Its a love story that takes a different way. The story is about Aryan (Vikash Bhalla) and Muskaan (Jividhaa). They met with each other in a wedding ceremony and fell in love. Both are medical students and in same college. They both loved each other very much but their love ended with the death of Muskaan. Due to some misunderstanding Muskaan was getting married to another person as per her family choice. On the day of marriage Aryan comes to take Muskaan with him and she also runs away from home. They were on bike and got accident and Muskaan dies at the spot and there was a small kali temple where the incident happened and in front of that temple Muskaan takes her last breath. And after her death Aryan thinks himself responsible for her death. He thinks of calling Muskaan through plan-sheet with his friend who use to do it. And when they call Muskaan's soul through that plansheet she came and gave her response to Aryan. She says that she will take birth again and come for Aryan in a place called Omkareshwar and with date she gives a hint that in front of the house (she will be taking birth) there will be lots of yellow flowers. And after that Muskaan leaves and further Aryan could not talk with her through plansheet. He just waits for the time and date and goes to find Muskaan at Omkareshwaar and asks in a house as per the hint given by Muskaan. But the house owner says that in that house there is no one who is expecting baby and as Aryan returns back from there at that time the daughter of that house comes to her father and mother with expecting a baby. After that a baby girl takes birth and she is named as Khushi. Then she grows up with Muskaan's soul wanting the love from her family of her past life. And with Aryan, he was about to get marry with Sweta (Urvashi dholakhia) but it was against wish of the soul of Muskaan that is in Khushi, the result: in an accident Sweta dies. Then after Aryan gets ready to marry with Durga and gets married also but then starts the problem.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

friend_302ruby20Bubblie1490ALUJNA21

anjuman Senior Member
anjuman
anjuman

Posted: 16 August 2004 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
ThankYou
IndraDaga Goldie
IndraDaga
IndraDaga

Posted: 16 August 2004 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
its my pleasure Smile
neetu50 Newbie
neetu50
neetu50

Posted: 18 August 2004 at 8:46pm | IP Logged

HELLO PRIYA....

I LIKE THIS SERIAL A LOT AND I NEVER MISS IT ,SO CAN YOU GUYS

POST UPDATED EVERYDAY LIKE JJKN SERIAL.

INFACT JJKN GETTING DOWN NOW CUZ SAME STUFF EVERYDAY

BUT TUM BIN JAOON KAHAN IS THE BEST Clap AS A STORY WISE

SO PLASE POST DAILY UPDATED.......   THANKS PRIYA

rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 26 August 2004 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
I love this show and i thnk that you should update every day!WinkSmileWink
avidreader_sfo Newbie
avidreader_sfo
avidreader_sfo

Posted: 13 September 2004 at 3:29pm | IP Logged

Hi Fellow Tum Bin Jaoon Kahan fanas!!!!

I live in San Francisco, CA. I was wondering if anyone is watching it elsewhere and if so, can we swamp emails and discuss the show. I am not sure if I am watching the same epsiodes as you-but I am at the part where the ghost of the relative? I forget which one told Khusi that he was going to do everything he could to keep Aryan and Khusi apart.

UnbrokeN Newbie
UnbrokeN
UnbrokeN

Posted: 19 October 2004 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
guyz can u plz tell me how long will this serial go.....and ARYAN died nd khushi is pregnent nd wat will happen next? ANY1 got ANY IDEA??? nd guyz plzzzzzzzz tell me where can i download the background musics in TUm BIN JAOON KAHAN i cant find them plzz plzz if any1 got any idea plzzzzzz tell me im dyinnnngg to download them Cry
UnbrokeN Newbie
UnbrokeN
UnbrokeN

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 11:41am | IP Logged

GUYZ CAN ANY1 TELL ME WAT HAPPENED This THURSDAY.......in TUM BIN JAOON KAHAN?????......on wednesday khushi nd durga met each other in a market nd were angry at each other....when MANNA nd Aryan's mother came nd  MANNA took Khushi away nd Aryan's mom took Durga away...........SO wat happened NEXT this saturday??? guyz plz plz plz tell me AS soon AS possible! Wink

Go to top