Page 2 Page 2

evloveme

Goldie

evloveme

Posted: 04 October 2007 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
i found it so thought to post it!

Applying Lip Color for Best Looking Lips

< ="text/">

Whether you choose palest pink or striking scarlet, here are the quickest lip tips for a perfect finish every time.

Research suggests that we choose a lip color to reflect our moods - vibrant colors when we feel confident and want to be noticed, and paler shades when we feel introverted or even low.

Whether this is true or not, there is a cornucopia of products to color and protect your lips - lipsticks, glosses, lip powders - many enhanced with moisturizers and ultraviolet filters. Whichever color you choose, for whatever reason, remember these five tips:

Tips for Applying Lip Color

Before applying lip color, prepare your lips with moisturizer or a specially designed lip primer, so that the color goes on evenly and lasts longer without feathering.

A lip brush gives a professional finish to your lips.

It is not essential to use lip pencil you can get a good finish with a primer and brush alone) but if you do want to use lip pencil, for instance with a very vibrant lipstick that needs a precise outline, it should be the same color as the lipstick. With more neutral shades, opt for a lipliner close to your natural lip color.

Avoid frosted lipsticks as they rarely enhance your teeth or the shape of your mouth.

Choose a lip color to pull a look together, but, remember, as a general rule, blue-toned (rather than orange-toned) reds and pinks and browns will make your teeth appear whiter.

Before going out in the evening or for a special highly polished finish it is worth taking time over applying your lipstick.

thanks.

and do not forget to reply!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sai-licious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Applying Lip Color for Best Looking Lips" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sabrinaa.

IF-Rockerz

sabrinaa.

Posted: 04 October 2007 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
lol, i dont follow lipstick tips..
i just put on lipgloss [ that too maybe] and im ready!
but thanks for the tips!!! most appreciated! Embarrassed

evloveme

Goldie

evloveme

Posted: 05 October 2007 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sabrinaa xo

lol, i dont follow lipstick tips..
i just put on lipgloss [ that too maybe] and im ready!
but thanks for the tips!!! most appreciated! Embarrassed

lolLOL

ur welcome!

LOL

Cute_Tulip

IF-Veteran Member

General Discussions

Posted: 13 October 2007 at 7:27am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

afreen_786

IF-Dazzler

afreen_786

Posted: 13 October 2007 at 8:07am | IP Logged
thanks 4 da tip

leomil

Goldie

leomil

Posted: 14 October 2007 at 4:39am | IP Logged
yah thabks a lot for the info ... will try and follow it

sleya

Sai-licious

IF-Rockerz

Sai-licious

Posted: 14 October 2007 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
im with the majority here... LOL i don't get into detail of lipstick... usually just lip gloss and off i go! Embarrassed but will definitly try to follow these tips, they're very useful! thanx for sharing!

Edited by Sai-licious - 14 October 2007 at 3:50pm

~*Shona94*~

IF-Rockerz

~*Shona94*~

Posted: 14 October 2007 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Clap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top