Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

evloveme

Goldie

evloveme

Posted: 04 October 2007 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
i found it so thought to post it-

NAILS

When you write down your shopping list, as you punch a phone number into your cell, while you wash dishes, do the ironing, clean the windows, or do one hundred other things that women do on any given day do you take notice of the condition of your nails?

Our hands are such an integral part of our daily lives, and constantly, we risk their health and strength, often without even noticing, because of the hustle and bustle of our day-to-day activities. Take a few moments each day, or at least a few times a week, to monitor the condition of your nails the color, the texture, the appearance of ridges or white marks.

Make a greater effort to take good care of your nails, and you will be thrilled with the way they complement your wardrobe and your own personal style. Consider the following tips as a way to enhance the health and quality of your nails.

Great, Healthy Nails

Apply speed-dry nail polish when time is of the essence.

Drink lots of water. Keep your body hydrated everyday to maintain healthy nails.

Fortify your diet with FDA approved vitamins or supplements. Your fingernails count on you to be responsible with your health and your diet. Unless instructed otherwise by your physician, increase your daily doses of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, calcium, folic acid, protein, Vitamin B12, and zinc.

Touch up your manicure on a daily basis to prevent chips and cracks.

Your nails depend on you to maintain a healthy diet. Take in lots.

Nail polish tips:

Finish with a clear topcoat to add gloss and sheen.

Start with a base coat to strengthen and protect the nails.

Store nail polish in the refrigerator to maintain a smooth consistency.

Try not to store nail polish in a room that becomes cold. The nail polish bottles may break without warning, leaving you with a big mess.

To avoid breaking nails or brittle nails:

Avoid using your nails as tools. This means no picking, scratching, digging, pinching, etc. You know who you are!

Increase the amount of calcium in your diet.

Use products containing alcohol, especially perfumed lotions, sparingly. These items can make nails prone to breaking.

Wear rubber gloves when you do chores that involve continual submersion in water or contact with harsh detergents or chemicals.

do not forget to reply.
WinkWink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "beauty tips.........." in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 04 October 2007 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Thanks! that really helped...my nails are always breaking! u know like how the top skin of the nail comes off...i have a problem with that Cry

Angeleyes 2

IF-Sizzlerz

Angeleyes 2

Posted: 04 October 2007 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing

evloveme

Goldie

evloveme

Posted: 05 October 2007 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angeleyes 2

Thanks for sharing

ur welcome!

evloveme

Goldie

evloveme

Posted: 05 October 2007 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angad luver#1

Thanks! that really helped...my nails are always breaking! u know like how the top skin of the nail comes off...i have a problem with that Cry

that's same with me!
i will post a some tips on that wait!

i will post it soon!

-riya.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top