mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 19 years ago
Sushmita Sen to get married shortly

Former Ms Universe, Sushmita Sen has announced that she is going to get married soon.

Sushmita Sen had come to Allahabad to attend her cousin's wedding. That was when she announced her decision to get married shortly.

Though her career in Bollywood was not all that successful until recently, Sushmita Sen sure was romantically linked to many well known people. Until recently, the gossip columns were full of rumors that she will get married to Sanjay Narang. But, Sush broke up with him.

She also had adopted a baby girl from an orphanage. The child has become her greatest priority these days. Until now, Sushmita Sen hasn't said anything about getting married. This is the first time that she has announced her decision to settle down in her personal life. But she hasn't said anything about the intended groom yet.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanya_s thumbnail

She said that! Bad.. i kind of liked her, her style and personality, Bad choice, her adopted daughter is really cute, think her name is riya. how will her new hus look upon riya????

*Anjali* thumbnail
I think her daughter's name is actually Renee.  Wasn't Sushmita linked to SRK at one point?? 😕
rabeeak2003 thumbnail
Yes she has an adopted daughter name Renee! sush came in jeena isika naam hai and she showed Renee!😛
*Anjali* thumbnail
yeah i saw it too Rabeaa---Renee is VERRRRRRRRRRRRRRY cute!! 😛
ritu thumbnail
whom is she getting married to ???
cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Suspense Ritu...............

who will sush marry????

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Did she make such comments jen. I wonder if sush can comment like that. She is very down to earth person and I have heard lots of good comments about her.

Yes, recently Shahrukh and sush were linked. I hope that is not true. If that is true then u all can see my avtaar changing to someone else...😉

*Meg_d* thumbnail
WOW thts socking didnt know the gudie gudie family man sharukh khan would be havin an affair u go shahrukh👏