Every epi discussion?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Me_Anonymous

IF-Veteran Member

Me_Anonymous

Posted: 04 October 2007 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

I was just thinking as Nomi bro posts videos for us each week, how about we discuss them individually, and rate the episode from 1-10 and so on? What do you lot think?

As it is we all know how show ended so we can't have discussion on that but each week there is a new story in each epi so how about we take each epi seperately and discuss that only?

Post your views guysEmbarrassed!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Every epi discussion?" in SAB Other Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

damilola

IF-Rockerz

damilola

Posted: 05 October 2007 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
great idea !!!!!!!!

i wuld love to parcitipate Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.