Celebrity Fan Clubs

Rajeevz Bday Gala - Rajeev Khandelwal FC (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 150

MysticRiver

IF-Stunnerz

MysticRiver

Posted: 05 October 2007 at 2:09am | IP Logged
hi readers ,
well this is my first fan-fiction & i hope everybody will like it.. i have already posted it in the ff section.. now me posting it here... i hope all of you will like it here too..

" ZINDAGI KE SILSILAY "

THE INTRODUCTION:-

GAREWAL FAMILY :-
the garewal family is situated in shimla . the family is headed by chetan garewal { played by cg of kth } , chetan's wife is veena garewal who is a very loving and caring mother { typical kth types }.
chetan and veena have 4 sons and a daughter .
the eldest son is our sweetheart   sujal { played by rajeev } he is abt 26 yrs of age , swayam is the second son { he is a very possitive character} he is 24 yrs of age , rishi is    the third son { he is very sportive and friendly } he is 21yrs of age , the youngest of the sons is shlok { he is a very big flirt ,but good at heart } he is 20yrs of age . now coming to the only beti of the garewal house   being the only beti she is the pyarri - dulari of the house . she is 18 years of age she is pampered by all her brothers .she is sneha……. the garewals r very big business people in shimla . chetan's best friend was lalit . lalit and his wife die in a accident . they have 4 sons . akshat , piyush , aman and varun . akshat is sujal's age and is his best friend , aman and varun r two nice guys who hang around with rishi & shlok . the only odd man out is piyush , he does not like the garewals , he wants to destroy them but he always has a fake nautanki smile on his face . nobody knows abt piyush's intentions.
sujal has a best friend pratham . sujal   looks after the business.

OBEROI FAMILY :-
the oberoi family r very big business tycoons in the U.S.A . it is headed by sumeet oberoi { played by sumeet ahuja of remix } , his wife is sonia oberoi { played by sonia ray of remix } , they have 5 daughters . kashish is the eldest she helps her father in managing the business , archie , gauri , charu , mehak r the other daughters of the oberoi's . the sisters have a wonderful bond between them . the sisters have never been to INDIA before . the oberoi's know the garewal family very well but the children have not met even once . only the elders know each other becoz sumeet & sonia stayed in shimla and were very good friends of    chetan and veena before they moved to U.S.A .
there r   some more characters whom i'll be introducing later on ..
i hope u people liked my introduction . sorry guys if have used the same names can't think of any other
names...
this story is about the phases in life one has to face
sometimes life is a bed of roses and sometimes is a high tide wave . so this story will deal with how people of different personality come together to lead a life & deal with their situations .
well i hope u all like the introduction keeping my fingers crossed .

love
suri... Embarrassed
                  Embarrassed**RKFC CREATIVE TEAM**Embarrassed

Edited by sun_423 - 05 October 2007 at 2:18am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rajeevz Bday Gala - Rajeev Khandelwal FC (Page 9)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

amail1601

IF-Sizzlerz

amail1601

Short Story contest runner up

Posted: 05 October 2007 at 2:32am | IP Logged

AWesome work Suri Clap ....me betaab to read the ff now...jaldi post kar.

rajeevlicious

IF-Rockerz

rajeevlicious

Posted: 05 October 2007 at 2:42am | IP Logged
suri, me will be w8ng for u to continue..

Nazrin

IF-Dazzler

Nazrin

Posted: 05 October 2007 at 3:03am | IP Logged
awesome intro suri..... Clap Clap Clap very well wriitten ....i'll look forward to ur next update....do write soon..... Smile

MysticRiver

IF-Stunnerz

MysticRiver

Posted: 05 October 2007 at 3:30am | IP Logged
@ammu , @faru , @ naaz - thanku so much...me will post the first part soon.... Hug Hug Hug

Bluefalls

IF-Rockerz

Bluefalls

Posted: 05 October 2007 at 3:30am | IP Logged
very good intro suri....write soon..me waiting..jaldi post karna Smile

nidhi2013

IF-Sizzlerz

nidhi2013

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 05 October 2007 at 5:13am | IP Logged
@ kirandi ...wow new feature included in fc Clap

thanx for rules Smile

@ suri awesome job Thumbs Up ...lovelt intro Smile Embarrassed Clap

cant wait for next part Embarrassed Confused

MysticRiver

IF-Stunnerz

MysticRiver

Posted: 05 October 2007 at 5:31am | IP Logged
@nidhi , @ saheli-thanku so much... aur aap sabke request par the part one of zindagi ke silsilay is coming soon.... Tongue Big smile Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top