Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 03 October 2007 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Hey friends,

guess what.. John and me went to our fav restaurant and had a wonderful candlelight dinner together..Embarrassed

after that he took me to the dance floor and the song: ya ali was playing.. but suddenly..the music stopped and i heard the dj saying that there is a special song dedication for Gracy from John..and the song started...i almost fainted coz it was my fav song...from saawariya!!

Jab se tere naina mere naino se lage re
Jab se tere naina mere naino se lage re
Tab se Deewana Hua aah haaa
Sab se begaana huaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Rab bhi deewana lage re oye oye
Rab bhi deewana lage re ho hohhohho

and i instantly started thinking of our first meeting-- rescuing Josna and sasnaWink

we started dancing and then they played my other fav song.. from OSO:

(tumko paya hai to jaise khoya hoon
kehna chahoon bhi to tumse kya kahon)
kisi zabaon mein bhi woh labaz hi nahi
ki jeene mein tum ho kya tumhein bata sakun
main aagar kahoon tumsa haseen, kaynaat mein nahi hai kahin
tareef yeh bhi to sach hai kuch bhi nahi
tumko paya hai to jaise khoya hoon..Embarrassed

after the song we were about to leave when suddenly i heard everybody saying ohhhhhhh when i looked down i saw JOhn on his knees...with a ringCryEmbarrassed

and he said: "Music"

Saawariya.. hha hha haa, Saawariya.. hha hha haa,
Saawariya, ohhhh Saawariya

Oh dholi mein bhitake, sitrao se sajaa ke
Zaamane se churake le jaye ga
Saawariya.. hha hha haa, Saawariya.. hha hha haa,
Saawariya, ohhhh Saawariya

Oh dholi mein bhitake, sitrao se sajaa ke

Zaamane se churake le jaye ga
Saawariya..(I wanna be your date tonight) hha hha haa,
Saawariya.. (You wanna be my princess of night) o hha hha haa,
Saawariya, (I wanna love you my love at first sight, will you be my date tonight) ohhhh SaawariyaEmbarrassed

John asked: will u be mine forever Gracy...Embarrassed..what a suitable song!!!

what could i say else than YES YES YEs??EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

So guys.. here;s officially inviting you to our wedding on 15th december 2007-- on the day of my 3rd anniversary at IF.. coz i want to celebrate that day with all of you!Tongue

By the way.. i would like to know the songs your lovers used to pataofy you... or which u used to pataofy him/her..or just the songs you want him/;her to sing/play for youWink

for example..
Sapna darling.. which songs did u play or did they play for u..?
Rimi and NUgs..? do share..okay
Misha.and ADi.....?
Anji.. and Russy/pulkit/etc
Sehrish and Bappi....??
Jessie and...Ritesh...?
Rukhi and SRK...?
Vinu and. Kajol..?

Do share okayBig smile

LOve,

Gracella

Edited by Gracella - 03 October 2007 at 12:21am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Most romantic!~" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-misha

IF-Sizzlerz

-misha

Posted: 03 October 2007 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Adi & I had the perfect date planned...

He came to pick me up, we went for a candle light dinner and we danced to Adi's fav.songs...[don't know which one though! :P]

Then we went for a dance in the pub and then a long drive with light music playing...and back home and had some more chit chat...

Thats was our date and while we were chit chatting he proposed me and i had nothing to say except YES!!!

^^That day was the best day of my life! Embarrassed Embarrassed
Remembering it everyday...and completely forgotten about my date with daniel and drake! LOL LOL

Miss Candy

IF-Dazzler

Miss Candy

Posted: 03 October 2007 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Jessie and...Ritesh...? LOL LOL I don't think that is true but he did dance to a song... I think it was somewhere along the lines of "Workin' up a black sweat..." LOL LOL Told u he is so into me. I didn't do anything. It was DJ. He keep changing the music. There were bunch of others but... papa might faint or something. LOL LOL

Lovers Ka Love

IF-Rockerz

Lovers Ka Love

Posted: 03 October 2007 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
tO finally Hrithik ki jaan chuti..... well dOnr Gracy... Clap Clap Clap

Hats Off tO.... Cry Cry Cry Pyar ksi Or say Or shadi ksi Or say.... LOL LOL LOL

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 03 October 2007 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
gracy there is no me and rimi so stop it

kothra

IF-Stunnerz

kothra

Posted: 04 October 2007 at 6:58am | IP Logged
I saw my love sitting in the corner...she was upset and sad also...i talked with her and she said that her heart was broken and she felt in love with a worng person..i couldnt stopped since i always loved her and proposed her..

Koi pyar kare, to tumse kare. Tum jaise ho, waise kare. Koi tumko badal ke pyar kare, to woh pyar nahin, woh sauda kare. Aur sahiba, pyar mein sauda nahin hota

Later we both hugged and in the back hand Aap ki kashish Song was played..

Lol..BTW who was that gal?..i was not able to see in my dream LOL LOL ..so still a question mark on my love story

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 04 October 2007 at 7:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kothra

I saw my love sitting in the corner...she was upset and sad also...i talked with her and she said that her heart was broken and she felt in love with a worng person..i couldnt stopped since i always loved her and proposed her..

Koi pyar kare, to tumse kare. Tum jaise ho, waise kare. Koi tumko badal ke pyar kare, to woh pyar nahin, woh sauda kare. Aur sahiba, pyar mein sauda nahin hota

Later we both hugged and in the back hand Aap ki kashish Song was played..

Lol..BTW who was that gal?..i was not able to see in my dream LOL LOL ..so still a question mark on my love story

LOLLOL Welcome to Chit chit forum Huzi jiWink Hope u will like it hereWink

kya baat hai.. mohabbatein right...? i mean the dialogue..Tongue

U are a Himesh fan i guessWink

who was that gal..? shall i guess...Rakhi nah.. if i look at ur avi..it mus tbe rakhiLOLLOL

Take care

keep postingWink

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 04 October 2007 at 7:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Lovers Ka Love

tO finally Hrithik ki jaan chuti..... well dOnr Gracy... Clap Clap Clap

Hats Off tO.... Cry Cry Cry Pyar ksi Or say Or shadi ksi Or say.... LOL LOL LOL

hellloooo Usmaan! what are u saying there.... Hrithik ki jaan chuti..omg do u want a danda now on ur headAngryLOL

listen maine hrithik se pyaar kiya phir shaadi okay..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.