Yeh Meri Life Hai

Not another pregnancy!

tisha_bhatia thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
What a stereotype story with Poornima and Milind! Firstly in my opinion any girl with such high moral standards will not let their guard off so easy! I mean it just takes Poornima one night together with Milind? That is so lame. Now I just hope they dont show her pregnant !!! 🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daisy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Exactly tisha...
the same girl who was ready to forgo Milind just for her family...remember? Now it seems she has taken advantage of her privileges.
mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tisha_bhatia

What a stereotype story with Poornima and Milind! Firstly in my opinion any girl with such high moral standards will not let their guard off so easy! I mean it just takes Poornima one night together with Milind? That is so lame. Now I just hope they dont show her pregnant !!! 🤢

i hope that as well

Mgurl thumbnail
watch it be like Kshitij and Kumud in Kusum.....
-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: tisha_bhatia

THIS IS REALLY GROSS 🤢
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
i noe rite........all these showz keep on leading 2 da same thing............ugh.............n itz always "sanskari ladkis" like kumud n now poornima