Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

togepe30

IF-Stunnerz

togepe30

Posted: 02 October 2007 at 3:47am | IP Logged

Highlights of the Day:

1)A-D and Akki decide to go for a movie…..they call their friendz sonia(friend?? Ahem ahem….really?? she seems to be anything but a friend) ,James and Nilesh (ahh….our very own in-house laurel n hardyLOL)……but the problem is that nilesh's dad wont allow him to come along…..he has made him sit in the shop……..so Akki n Amber-Dhara go to rescue Nilesh, and Nilesh…..uff…..all he wants to do is go to Dubai…..he thinks he wont have to work if he once reaches there nd he'll come back with cartloads of money…….gawdConfused!! Do u think there is money lying on the streets in Dubai that you just have to go there…..do no work n come back with moneybags just like that……!! Some dream !! lolzzLOL!!

2)They take out one of the Murgis from the Murgi wale kaka's shop and throw it into Nilesh's dad's shop……and while those two are busy fighting these 5 escape….!! They go to the theatre and everyone is wondering how amber-dhara will sit......A-D call their DJ bhaiyya.......ahahaha!! he was looking like an orangutan......hehehe!! too funny.....nd scary...LOLThey go and watch KANK………*sigh* kill meLOL…..whats there to watch in that crappy movie…..and Dhara is bawling awayDead…….excuse me!! Mind telling me what was there to cry in that film……….but now when I come to think of it, I had dragged my entire family as well as family friendz to watch my fav actor "srk's" movieConfused……And the moment the first 15 mins were done…..I swear I felt like cryingCry…..hell !! crying Confused??? I felt like commiting suicide right thereDead……All the people whom I had tagged along to watch the 3 hour worth crap were laughing at me for the next 5 hoursLOL !! That's the only reason that can compel you to cry in that movie I swear…..and also a recent debacle called "DhamaalDead " has that capabilityConfusedLOL…..!!

3) After the movie, they go to the coffee shop……they order food, meanwhile Anuj comes along and asks ""hat are u doing here"".….."having coffee with my friendz" says Amber………Anuj "oh no, I meant, I told u that day that there is a big show happening in Mumbai nd you should go there………Ahem ….hello !! can I just knock in some senses into you Mr. Anuj WhateverLOL…….Do u think , you'll walk upto someone nd say "u sing very well…..u should be in Mumbai" and that concerned person will take the next flight to MumbaiLOL?? What do u think you are? Steven SpeilbergDead?? Huh!! Go awayLOL…!! He asks Amber…..from where have you learnt Music……Amber says I havnt learnt it at all………and again a round of praising starts……Dhara says we are not interested and moves away…..lolzzLOL……Oh and by the way……this Anuj guy was snooping around A-D's bakery and asking questions about amber-dhara's bakery n mom …nd stuff but then vanished………Me doubts if this has sumthing to do with their dadConfused ??? But then their dad wouldn't mean them any harm…….Ahh lets just wait n watchLOL…..!!

4)Meanwhile after the movie, they all go for a looooong drive……..and after reaching there, they are shown sitting around a bonfire…….now wait a minute…bonfire?? Where did that come from now?? Ahh don't tell me you carry logs nd stuff in your car dikky to go nd have an instant bonfire whenever you wantLOL……..ahh the age old golden ruleWink…….DO NOT LOOK FOR LOGICLOL…….no wonder my dear RajeevEmbarrassed ran eons away from LRLCry…….djs led LRL to its doom Cry!!! Dhara says lets go home……..Akki says "plzz wait for some more time"……..they all sit and discuss about their dreams and talk about mumbai…….only Dhara is rooting for Panchgani and says I wont leave this place…….Amber asks if everyone has the right to dream…….akki comes and sits near Amber and looks at her……aww a very cute staring session………But you know what,……Inspite of all this , I have a nagging feeling that its Dhara whom Akshat has fallen for……not Amber………I dunno why but I think its Dhara nd not AmberLOL !!

Performance of the DayClap:

HarshadTongue: Too good…….where were you all this time……..DJs……ufff……they find diamonds but dunno how to polish them……they wasted such talent for a whole year?? And its official……Harshad has replaced Iqbal as my 2nd favorite actor on tv……no prizes for guessing who's my top favorite…..RajeevEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ofcourse…..!!

The twinsClap : And I still dunno their names !!!! They are doing quite a fine job……..And I wonder how they can stand being stuck to each other for so long……I would have got sick of it within 10 mins im sure……It must be one hell of an irritating thing……..I hope they are good friendz off-screen…..heheheLOL!! Warna to …..heheheLOL!! Imagine Kareena – BipashaLOL or Shahid-FardeenLOL being stuck to each other that way……ahahahaLOL!! The producer would have the time of his life im sure…….ahahahahaLOL!!

Duniya ka 8th Wonder :

Nah! Nah! Not Amber-Dhara but DJ bhaiya.....no body has scared me n made me laugh at the same time.....He did it....LOLLOLLOL

Rating :

6/10……hmm the episode was good fun, but the less marks coz nothing interesting happened…….I was looking forward to some mystery solving about the new entry Anuj…..and his phone friend!! But looks like we'll havta wait for that..!

Conclusion:

Waiting for the mystery n suspense around Anuj to unravel……and the mystery about Akki's dream girl…..Amber?? Dhara?? Sonya??,……huh!! Sonya?? No ways…..that im sure of….hehehe!!

Luv,

VanduWinkEmbarrassed

Edited by togepe30 - 02 October 2007 at 4:12am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshieangelic eyesSilence_Gold

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Analysis - Watching KANK?? Gosh!!" in Amber Dhara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

delo

IF-Sizzlerz

delo

Posted: 02 October 2007 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Hey Vandu..A superb analysis as usual
In the episode I liked the interaction of all friends...I dunno how Sonya went along with the gang..I thought she was exclusive

Hero was looking HOT yaar...He looks amazing in red...He was great in all the cute scenes...The last scene being the highlight..I liked his dialouge where he says that ''mumbai main taaare kahan dikhte hain..sab ne aasman ko choo kar use maila kar diya''

Ab dekhte hain kya hota hain...Be prepared to see some more amazing Akshat scenes...
Even I feel that he will fall for Dhara

lrl rocks

IF-Rockerz

lrl rocks

Posted: 02 October 2007 at 6:19am | IP Logged
vandu awesome analysis dear Clap Clap Clapharshad luking so hot in AD Clap Clap but i think dhara get less dialouge compare to amber Winkamber dhara story based on gujarati play lali leela Wink i hope end will not be same yaar Embarrassed

angelic eyes

IF-Sizzlerz

angelic eyes

Posted: 02 October 2007 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Lovely Vandu!! was waiting for ur analysis... Very nice yaar!!! I Liked the episode yesterday.. Omgg Harsh luked fab in red vest.. My eyes werent blinkin.. I was almost like a statue.. He was Fab.. amber and Dhara are too sweettt.. I loved ther sisterly act always.. Sonya is plain and simple jealous!! uff she shud lay back.. Vandu according to serial types even i think akshat's in love with Dhara.. lets c how it shapes up.. Embarrassed

lrl rocks

IF-Rockerz

lrl rocks

Posted: 02 October 2007 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelic eyes

Lovely Vandu!! was waiting for ur analysis... Very nice yaar!!! I Liked the episode yesterday.. Omgg Harsh luked fab in red vest.. My eyes werent blinkin.. I was almost like a statue.. He was Fab.. amber and Dhara are too sweettt.. I loved ther sisterly act always.. Sonya is plain and simple jealous!! uff she shud lay back.. Vandu according to serial types even i think akshat's in love with Dhara.. lets c how it shapes up.. Embarrassed
ya yoji akshat in love with dhara becoz gujarati play maine bhi yahi story thiWink but i hope end will not be same yaarCryits very sad

delo

IF-Sizzlerz

delo

Posted: 02 October 2007 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Obviously Vaishu..Ending will be sad yaar...They are conjoined and its not easy to seperate them..So lots of heart breaks Cry

angelic eyes

IF-Sizzlerz

angelic eyes

Posted: 02 October 2007 at 7:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by delo

Obviously Vaishu..Ending will be sad yaar...They are conjoined and its not easy to seperate them..So lots of heart breaks Cry

I dont want it to be sad too..Ouch

togepe30

IF-Stunnerz

togepe30

Posted: 02 October 2007 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Thanx ppl.........for commenting!!!! lagta hai zyada logo ko pasand nahi aaraha hai analysis!! Confused

Post Reply New Post

Go to top