Page   of 14
Page 2 Page 14

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 01 October 2007 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
So sorry yaaron!

Sapna has forced me to tell you the truth like this...Wink

Actually.. someone is in love with me...and you remember the topic nah... Advice needed??Wink

well the friend i was talking about is...........Sapna!

When Nugs and rimi kidnapped Josna and Sasna.. i went for help and i met john...it was like love at first sight yaar!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

JOhn is in love with me...and i'm also falling for him....so i've decided to let go of Hrithik and now i'm with John!Embarrassed
HRithik will always love me.. and i will have special place in my heart fro him..but i really love John nowEmbarrassed

by the way there are rumors about me becoming mommy...thats; true..
WE are Adopting Josna officially..after all she is JOhn's daughter and will be mine now too...her new name will be JOCYWink

You are all invited to ours Bungalow for the house warming party..Wink

by the way the marriage is after 1 month..Sapna is  my maid of honorWink

LOve,
Gracella

Edited by Gracella - 01 October 2007 at 9:41pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The truth!" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-misha

IF-Sizzlerz

-misha

Posted: 01 October 2007 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Oh, Gracella! You're going to leave Hrithik? He will be heartbroken, i would have made him mine, but i am already fida over Adi...:P

When are you going to court to divorce him? Do take Sapna Di with you, she will give you some discount!

& Best of luck with John and remember if you don't patch up well then i will take care of your kids, i am always there, ok?

LOL LOL

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 01 October 2007 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Charming*Angel

Oh, Gracella! You're going to leave Hrithik? He will be heartbroken, i would have made him mine, but i am already fida over Adi...:P

When are you going to court to divorce him? Do take Sapna Di with you, she will give you some discount!

& Best of luck with John and remember if you don't patch up well then i will take care of your kids, i am always there, ok?

LOL LOL

yep hrithik is heratbroken.. but he understands me very well.. we've been through a lot..yaar..the whole chasing process with sehrish and hernug's ganga behind us.. but i think if u start feeling for someone else.. there is no point in being with someone who has been ur love..hai nah? you shoud lbe withur new love right?Embarrassed

And Sapna said she has nothing to do with John anymore.. they are friends now nah..Wink

-misha

IF-Sizzlerz

-misha

Posted: 01 October 2007 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gracella

LOL LOL

yep hrithik is heratbroken.. but he understands me very well.. we've been through a lot..yaar..the whole chasing process with sehrish and hernug's ganga behind us.. but i think if u start feeling for someone else.. there is no point in being with someone who has been ur love..hai nah? you shoud lbe withur new love right?Embarrassed

And Sapna said she has nothing to do with John anymore.. they are friends now nah..Wink

LOLLOLLOL

Yes Gracella, i agree!! This forum is so addictive, you were right!

I had to ditch Drake Bell for Aditya, because me and Adi were already engaged and i was with Drake so he could give me some fame...before that it was Daniel but he ran off with Ginny...OuchOuch But yeah, you should be with your crush!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I hope you have some kids with John, so Josna will have some company, it'l save her from boredom!LOLLOLWink

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 01 October 2007 at 11:23pm | IP Logged

LOL LOL

LOLLOLLOL

I had to ditch Drake Bell for Aditya, because me and Adi were already engaged and i was with Drake so he could give me some fame...before that it was Daniel but he ran off with Ginny...OuchOuch But yeah, you should be with your crush!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I hope you have some kids with John, so Josna will have some company, it'l save her from boredom!LOLLOLWink

oh darling.. i'm always right! this forum is addictive.. i became no 1 addict because of chit chat forum and of course my  ELas forumWink

oh my god kya background story yaar! didn;t know..i thought u were so bholi bhaliLOLLOLLOL

hmm yeah if u love Adi..then it;s gerat u will marry him..and i will marry JOhn!

but about kids...yaar abhi pehle shaadi hone to do! bacchey baat mein aayege...let me enjoy the romance now...and waisey bhi we are happy with  JOsna..who will be soon Jocy..u know why Jocy..??

John + Gracy=JOcyEmbarrassed

-misha

IF-Sizzlerz

-misha

Posted: 02 October 2007 at 12:20am | IP Logged

LOL LOL

LOLLOLLOL

oh darling.. i'm always right! this forum is addictive.. i became no 1 addict because of chit chat forum and of course my  ELas forumWink

oh my god kya background story yaar! didn;t know..i thought u were so bholi bhaliLOLLOLLOL

hmm yeah if u love Adi..then it;s gerat u will marry him..and i will marry JOhn!

but about kids...yaar abhi pehle shaadi hone to do! bacchey baat mein aayege...let me enjoy the romance now...and waisey bhi we are happy with  JOsna..who will be soon Jocy..u know why Jocy..??

John + Gracy=JOcyEmbarrassed

Yeah...i just checkd out top 100 addicts in September, but for october i am in the 60's, i hope i get to to the top 10 since it is the school Hols...=) Congratz for being No.1!

Why do people think i am so innocent until they knw me properly??!! It's actually funny, because at home, i'm like a wild cat, having fights and arguments with my cousins who live with us...infact thats my fav.hobby, eating other people's brains!LOLLOL & at school i'm so innocent, and if you ever go upto the teacher with a complaint against me, she'l think that you've lost it!LOL

Thanks Gracella, hum dulha ko utaka la jayenge!

hhehehehe, poor Josna, she keeps getting re-named because of her mothers love affairs!Wink

*~Sapna~*

IF-Veteran Member

*~Sapna~*

Posted: 02 October 2007 at 9:13am | IP Logged
GRACY....
I am ready to kill u...
how can u do this to me??
HOW HOW HOW?

I ma very sad... Cry dil toot gaya...

Misha...help yaar... she is even planning to steal my Josna from me...

Josna and Sasna... don't ever go to Gracy Mausi...she is thinking of kidnapping u like... Ur evil Rimi Mausi did Cry

Miss Candy

IF-Dazzler

Miss Candy

Posted: 02 October 2007 at 9:23am | IP Logged

LOLLOL... truth by Gracey? LOL LOL LOL LOL

I can't believe u would do that! LOLLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top