India-Forums

cousin needs help - READ PG. 2

ashson Groupbie
ashson
ashson

Posted: 01 October 2007 at 6:32pm | IP Logged

hey guysBig smile

oook so my cousin is in a delimma...

she's in 10th grade and she really likes this guy who is in 12th. we both go to the same school so i know who she likes...he's very nice, caring, and def. GOOD LOOKINGWink.lol i've talked to him a couple times...plus he's indian too so we all know each others families.Smile

anyways im in 9th grade.Embarrassed...but anyways...she really likes him but the thing is that she's like extremeley shy and doesnt know what to do....also her parents told her she's not allowed to date....but trust me yaaar this girly is CRAZYYY abt him....everytime i talk to her she always talks abt him...even during lunch i glance towards her table a couple times and see her looking towards his table.

she's so damn confused....so pls give sum advice yaar

thnxxx in advance

Edited by ashson - 06 October 2007 at 8:51pm

Angeleyes 2 IF-Sizzlerz
Angeleyes 2
Angeleyes 2

Posted: 02 October 2007 at 11:22am | IP Logged

Firstly your cousin needs to find out if he have girlfriend. He may have a girl in another school.

I think if your cousin likes this guy and he is single, she should tell him. Theres no harm in finding out the truth. If she doesn't have the guts to walk up to him and tell him, no problem! alot of people don't just let her write him a love letter and drop it in his locker or let one of her friends give him.

Concering her parents, I don't wana be the person telling her to go against her parents will, but alot of ppl I know date behind their parents back. IF she wants to do that then no problem jusbe careful.

Sometimes when th catches her, she can be in big trouble.

Your friend needs to ask her self if she is willing to take the chance to do that. If yes let her go ahead!

good luck to your friendThumbs Up

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 02 October 2007 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
This is a tight situation...

Your cousin truly loves him, by what you told me...i can understand how she feels, so tell her to talk to him a few times and if he seems to like her, then she should express her feelings...

All parents are like that, she should tell her parents because if she doesn't and she gets caught, then she will be in trouble...

So she should express her feelings and tell her parents if the guy says yes.

All the best to your cousin.
tukz_REmix IF-Rockerz
tukz_REmix
tukz_REmix

Posted: 03 October 2007 at 1:39am | IP Logged
if she truley luvs him...tel her 2 tel him 1st evrythn b4 its too late....is d best solution n den if he says yes den she hav 2 convince her parents sumhow(which dey wil b vry fond of)
Cute_Tulip IF-Veteran Member

General Discussions

Posted: 03 October 2007 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-Mystery- IF-Veteran Member
-Mystery-
-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 04 October 2007 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
If your cousin really loves him, then she needs to go ahead and tell him that.  Someone needs to be the first one and if she's soo crazy after him, then she needs to talk to him.  Because of she doesn't talk to him soon, then that might affect her studies and her emotional and personal life and we don't want that to happen.

She should talk to him and ask him about his feelings.  If he says no, then she at least has an answer instead of going crazy after him hoping he might also like her.  So ask her to just go and ask him and if he agrees then there's no problem.

Coming to her parents, well, it all depends on what she wants to do.  Some children follow what their parents' say blindly, which is great because they have a lot more experience in life and want only the best for us.  Other kids don't listen to their parents a lot because either they don't care or they have different values in life.

If your cousin thinks that it's ok to date at this point, then she can but she should always remember that parents are seldom wrong.  And she should be ready to face any consequences on getting caught - not to scare or anything but that's the truth.
ashson Groupbie
ashson
ashson

Posted: 06 October 2007 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Thanks for your advice guys!
i did tell her some of your tips...ookies this is what happened:

she found out that he DOES NOT have a gf Embarrassed

i was talking wit him yday and he's also really shy...like her Embarrassed Embarrassed ...but when i was talking wit him...he kept on glancing towards her!!!! i hope they get togehter...they make the sweetest couple ever!! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
usha_pooja IF-Dazzler
usha_pooja
usha_pooja

Posted: 06 October 2007 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
awwww thats so chweet. Its ever so romantic i hope they come together.

Go to top