jasmeet khaneja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

I felt so sorry for armaan!!!!!

He was crying in 2days episode>>>awwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

And now by seeing the pre-cap i really felt so sad>>i am sure that slap must ve been hard!!😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Hmm Even I felt sad for Armaan today 😭 ,...he was feeling so helpless when his dad said not to talk with him anymore 😭 Aww he broke down completely hearing his dad's harsh words 😭 😭
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yaa poor armaan but he still looks all confused i mean was he really ready to marry mallika πŸ˜• today..........oh god.........but i feel jassi was too much in showing letter to malika 😑 😑 abhi armaan ko barbaad to kar diya what else πŸ˜•
Sharmii thumbnail
No..You got it wrong...

Onc e the whole balance sheets everything was shown in the board meeting...Armaan had no reason to maaryy mallika.
Mallika too get to know of the cards at the right time and cancels it.
While Mallika cancels the wedding...Armaan had no expression on his Face!! πŸ˜†
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I tooo felt soooo sad for ARmaan..Poor baby was sooo sad!!! Aww he needs a Hug from all of us!!!. πŸ€—
I am glad Mallika saw the cards but she will keep haumting them till she dies!!! 😑
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Sharmii

No..You got it wrong...

Onc e the whole balance sheets everything was shown in the board meeting...Armaan had no reason to maaryy mallika.
Mallika too get to know of the cards at the right time and cancels it.
While Mallika cancels the wedding...Armaan had no expression on his Face!! πŸ˜†

it better be that way man i cannot tolerate malika at all and even jassi sometimes get on my nerves...............poor armaan😭😭😭 i am looking forward to todays episode and see mallika armaan confontration.......