Users

Frequent Posters

maha_prakrti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

This content was originally posted by: frenz4u

Nice part ........ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Continue soon.........

Gee thanks.. Didn't actually expect any reply... πŸ˜•So nice of you😳 Thanks once againπŸ˜ƒSince I have got such a lovely aprreciation will surely continueπŸ˜›

maha_prakrti thumbnail

PART 3

The atmosphere was really tensed. No one had the mood to talk anything. They had left the clearing and were walking in the trees, through a small path.

Ajay, Shotgun and Ganesh were carrying Aryan carefully with Dipika and Neha following. 

Boxer had managed to get jeep as far into the path as he could.

Dipika:(opening the back passenger door) Aryan ko theek se yahan leta do.

Ajay, Shotgun and Ganesh make Aryan lie at a stretch at the back seat. Dipika gets in herself.

Immediately, all SS members get in the jeep. Ajay in the front. Shotgun, Ganesh and Neha at the back behind Dipika and Aryan.

Ajay:(aakhon me aansu ke saath) 😭 Boxer bhai, dyan se chalana. Uska condition nazook hai.

Boxer turns for a second towards him. 😭 Pats his shoulders.

Boxer drives very carefully but fast towards the hospital.

Boxer: 😭 Ghabaraoo mat maamu! Humare Aryan ko kuch nahin hoga.

Dipika keeps looking at Aryan and checking his pulse. She has tears in her eyes.

She thinks of the phone call Aryan had made to her to get permission to go to Rajapur.(Replaying that scene)

Dipika is requesting Aryan dearly to take care of himself.

Aryan:(smiling romantically)Haan haan bhai mein apna khayal rakhunga.

Dipika:(Pleading again)Please Aryan, please apna khayal rakhna.

Aryan:(His voice becoming soft and sentimental) Dipika, main apna pura khayal rakhunga. Jab mere sath tumhare devi maa ka ashirvaad hai toh mujhe kya hoga? Tum tension mat lo. Tum bas Commissioner saab se baat
karo.

Dipika broods over his words. She is waken from out of his words by a call from the Commissioner.

Dipika:(wiping tears)Yes sir!

Commisioner: Dipika, kya hua Ganesh tho theek hai na?What is condition there? Aryan se bhi koi news nahi mila... Uska phone lag kyun nahi raha hai??

Dipika:Yes sir Ganesh theek hai. Hume pata chal gaya ki Anna Kartoos koun hai....

Commisioner:(Shocked)Kya! Pata chal gaya? Koun hai vo?

Dipika:Sir, wo journalist ladki, Sushma Reddy, jisne Anna ke bare me kayi articles likhe hain, vahi he Anna Kartoos. Ye baat Rajapur me mile saboot se pata chalta hai.

Commisioner:Very good! Aap log Mumbai aa rahein na. Kal Ganesh ka court me hearing hai.

Dipika:(choking on her words) 😭 Par sir, vo vo, Aryan.....

Commisioner:Aryan!?(shocked), Aryan ko kya hua?

Dipika:(looking at Aryan)Sir 😭 shoot out ke dauran Aryan ko goli lag gai hai. He is in a critical situation. We are taking him to the hospital.

Commisioner: Oh My God!!! Theek hai Dipika. Dyan rakhna. Wahan ke haal ka mujhe indicate karte rehna. Koi help chahiye to  phone karna

Dipika: Theek hai Sir. Main try karti hoon ki Ganesh ko........(looking at Aryan shocked calls loudly) Aryan.....

Everyone turn around at Dipika's shocked voice.....😲

Edited by maha_prakrti - 16 years ago
maha_prakrti thumbnail

PART 4

Boxer:(worried) Kaya hua mamu?

He slowed down the car.

Dipika:(gasping) Boxer gaadi chalathe raho.Aur jaldi karo.

Boxer immediately increased the speed of the jeep.....

Ajay:Boxer, Aryan ko saans lene me dikhat ho rahi hai. 😭 He is struggling. (sadly to himself) Aryan, man thoda tho sabar karo.

Shotgun and Ganesh look from the back.

Dipika:Aryan, Aryan..

She kept her left palm on Aryan's chest and right hand on top of it. She gave pressure with the hands. She did this several times.

Dipika : Aryan, please.. Come on. Breathe.. Aryan

Ganesh : Dipika ji..Aap PMR kyun nahi try karti?

Dipika :(continuing to give pressure on Aryan's chest) Lekin is halat me kya ye kaam aayega?

She wasn't sure if mouth to mouth respiration would come handy in such a situation, like a bullet hit.

Neha   : Haan Dipika, try karne me harz nahi he?

Dipika : Fine. (Te herself) Kaali maa. Aryan ko shakthi dena.

Boxer was worried not able to know what was happening.

Boxer :(seeing at the road and glancing timely at Ajay)Kya hua? Aryan theek tho hai?

Ajay   : Dipika PMR try karne waali hai.

Boxer : (Confused)PMR! Kya PMR?

Ajay   : PMR matlab pulminary resuscitation. Jisse ek muh se dosre wale ke muh par rakhkar breathe kiya jaatha hai. Isse uski saans lene ki takleef kum hota hai.   

Dipika was trying out PMR. She was gave pressure on Aryan's chest, agina trying PMR.

Dipika :Aryan, come on breathe.(feverishly trying) You can do it. Aryan please.

Behind Neha was praying.

Neha   :Aryan, please breathe in.Please 😭 Aryan...Please

Just then Aryan let out a big gasp and coughed several times. 😊 His breathing had become normal.

Dipika leaned on back on the seat and closed her eyes for a second.

Dipika:Thank god.

She immediately checked his pulse rate and heart beat.

Everyone sighed a big sigh of relief. Everyone smiled having tears of happiness now on their faces.

But the happiness was short lived as they knew Aryan was still not out of danger.

Ajay    : Boxer Aryan ab theek hai. Lekin gaadi jaldi chalana, please.

Dipika : Boxer, aur kitna door hai?

Boxer   : Thodi he door hai. Kuch pandrah minute. Aryan tab tak theek sambhaal sakega naa.. πŸ˜• ?

Dipika : Uska pulse rate feeble hai. Lekin he can manage. But please jaldi karo.

Boxer   : Haan I'll do it.

This fifteen minutes was like hell to SS people. They felt it really took too long to reach the hospital. But finally it did and thanks to Boxer's excellent driving they had reached within 10 minutes.

Boxer stopped the jeep in front of the hospital and immediately went inside.

Ajay, Shotgun and Ganesh carried Aryan out of the jeep. Boxer had managed to ask a compounder for wheeling the stretcher and bought it. They placed Aryan on that and wheeled him inside.

Boxer:(to the receptionist) Please jaldi se doctor ko bulaiye. Its an emergency.

Receptionist: Sorry sir lekin, doctor abhi tak nahin aaye hain.

Everyone: 😲 (shouting) Kya?

Everyone looked on shocked at the receptionist worrying more about Aryan.

Rimsie. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow!!! great part i hope that friggin doctor 😑 😑 comes early and can help aryan do continue soon i don't like to read sad and depressing parts 🀒 and don't kill aryan like they did in that show 😑 i just them for that i mean how can they kill a hero 😳 πŸ˜‰
maha_prakrti thumbnail
Hai Rima.. Nice comments... Thanks πŸ˜›

maha_prakrti thumbnail

Everyone looked stunned at the receptionist, not knowing how to react at such an situation. 😲

They knew Aryan had to be treated immediately. They had already lost precious of time.

It was Neha who burst out first.

Neha: 😑 😑 (angry, very very angry, shouting)Kya matlab hai aapka ki Doctor nahin hain. Koi to hoga. Duty doctor, visiting doctors..Koi to..

Hearing her shout all the staff working in the rooms and some patients came out.

Ajay tried to calm her down.

Receptionist: Madam, shift khatam hone ka samay hai aur pichle shift ke doctor chale gaye. Abhi tak doosre shift ke..

Dipika: 😑(angrily) Shift ka samay? Subah ka sade gyarah bajh rahe hain. Ab kaisi shift change.Ye emergency.....

She looked at Aryan. Before picking up Aryan from the jungle Ganesh had removed his coat and tied it around his stomach to reduce the bleeding. But now the coat was soaking full of blood. They had to do something immediately.

There was also no hospital for 10 km. The next one being at Nasik only. But by that time anything could happen. Aryan's condition could worsen and the worst part he could.... No she couldn't think of it.

She had some double thoughts. The decision she was to take was not one she would generally take. But one look at Aryan....

Dipika: (very sternly and authoratatively) ICU kahan hai?

Receptionist:Madam, aap kya keh rahein hai. You..

Dipika interrupted her, she showed her hand stopping her talk

Dipika:Maine poocha ICU kahan hai? Hum Special Squad se hain aur jho kuch bhi hoga hum dekh lenge.

Dipika was very stern in her voice.

Receptionist:(stammering)Vo madam.., seedhe.. jakar.. right..

Looking at Ajay, who was at the head of the stretcher and Boxer at the foot.

Dipika:(hurriedly)Ajay, Boxer jaldi se Aryan ko ICU me le jao.

Everyone looked at Dipika as if she was telling something she shouldn't have, but yes she had told them to do something against hospital rules. Commoners using ICU....

Dipika: Aise kya dekh rahe ho? Jaldi karo.

Everyone were dragged from their revere. Ajay, Boxer wheeled the stretcher to the ICU. Ganesh, Shotgun following. Neha stayed back with Dipika.

Neha: Dipika, tum kya karna chahti ho? Doctor ke bina kaise..?!

Dipika:(tears welling)Karna to hume kuch padega hi na. Atleast first aid karke, Nasik ya Mumbai leke jaane tak to Aryan ke condition ko stable karna hoga. (turning to Receptionist, sternly)Yahan koi nurse, compounder hai bhi ya vo bhi nahin hein?

Receptionist:Haan hein madam.

Dipika:To bulaiye unhe, Mere muh kya dekh rahein hein?

Receptionist:Er.. haan.(looking at two people nearby) Shalini, Magan..

Both of them were standing nearby and came to the counter.

Shalini:Haan madam?

Dipika:Aap dono mere saath chaliye.

Having already heard all the commotion and knowing they were from SS they immediately went with her.

Dipika and Neha hurriedly went towards the ICU, with Shalini and Magan following them.

Rimsie. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow!!! dipika got the control of the situation but you better make that dr.show up or else i am gonna stop reading 😳 πŸ˜† i feel sorry for aryan πŸ˜‰ and that poor receptionist πŸ˜†
frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Very nice fanfic.... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
PLzz cure ARYAN soon.....
Inshira thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
That was too gd yaar read all the prts ur an amazing writer continue soon Di πŸ˜ƒ