Originally posted by apapap
yayy...im here....sorry for being so so late....but i had my training exit tests lined up last week....all done...phew...topped...hehehe...
Chalo yaar , tu mera ye hot seat ka week khatam hone se pehle toh aayi!!
Chal... Pooja ji se reminder aa gaya hai ki mera time khatam ho gaya... mujhe jaldi jaldi answers dene padenge!!!
my questions...(k i havent seen doosre logon ke qs...could be repeated). this is the first time im doing this so if i end up askin lame questions u are to blame.. Oye.. koi gal nahin.... tere questions mere sar aankhon par!!
1.fav icecream ?
2.book currently being read
The Old Man and the Sea - Ernest Hemmingway!
3.fav children;s book
- Patchy the Pumpkin! ( I still have the book with me!
- Sweet - Rasogulla, Others - Aloo Parathe with dahi..
5.fav fictional character
- Harry Potter...
6. fav movie (hindi/eng/telegu...thsi order)
Mausam/The Lake House/Geetanjali
7.fav holly actor
Jaani Dushman...( That movie plays so many times on Zee cinema... it could kill anyone... for one watch of it!)
- One night at a call center...( Drove me nuts... Jus read thru it for the sake of a friend)
10.fav song ( and i want one )
- Never get tired of this one song , I would listen to it anytime , anywhere!....(Sajan Re jhoot mat bolo - Mukesh ji ka gaana picturized on Raj Kapoor)
- An ad featuring Rahul Khanna and Meghana Reddy for DTC.. Diamonds are Forver!
16.water/land ( i know i know)
17.one thing you arent good at (ab socho do ghante ke liye)
Nahin, I didnt have to think so much, this is instant... I am hopless at expressing myself in person... likh doongi ... par bol nahin paati... I jus go tongue tied! My friends would vouch for that!! I always wanna say something but end up coming across as wanting to say something else!! So I jus stay quiet!
An absolutely wonderful person... with such a pure heart and a smile that lets people smile through their pain! And meri fellow GClooney, Shabbir and Karan grover Pankhi!!!
considering ive asked lame questions im askin more...
Naah, they were good hun!
(these might be aur bhi lame...i dunno)...
They wont be , dun worry!
19.singing/listenin(to music) Listening... to some one else and myself too!
20.fav place and pose to read
- leaning against the window in my room.... sitting on my bed... one leg wrapped under the other... sipping hot tea...with the book in one hand ...!
21.fav book movie
- Harry Potter Series and a more personal favorite.. Under the Tuscan Sun!
War and Peace
23.the most under rated book acc to you
- I dont really care much abt what others think of books.. I read a book if it grabs my attention and so I wouldnt really know if any one the books I read have been underrated or so... guess I am pretty ignorant on the rating aspects...!
25.funniest book you've read
I enjoyed this book called..."Three Men in a boat" by Jerome K Jerome! its my fav... I read .. whenever I wanna enjoy a good laugh!
26.mystery/romance/philosphy/..etc...fav genre in books
,No specific Genre.. but what I enjoy immensely now , is philosophy that is pragmatic as well in a sense and travel related books , with a blend of fiction element to them!
27.the one book that made you feel 'i'll recommend this to everyone on the road'
- The Rain Girl - By Herbert Jerkins! The book is simply B.R.I.L.L.I.A.N.T! ( sorry for using caps!) Closest to what I have always wanted to express... and reading the book jus made me feel like someone was speaking my thoughts abt life aloud!
hmm...will think of more bordering on sensible
28. One book you'd like to be made into a movie..
The Rain Girl!
29. what do you think is the best way to get a person to enter the world of books
- I dont think anyone can be made to enter... its jus something that comes from within, that makes us take the step towards the book... A book is jus waiting to be read, by the reader chosen... A book choses its reader... or so I believe...
30.isolated on an island...what would u want with you ?
Nothing.... my imagination would let me be...and god being kind has given me a imagination and voice to keep myself entertained!
31.why do you like rahul bose ?
- Coz, apart from being a man who stands for a cause and for what he believes... he lets us forget that he is Rahul Bose , while you are watching a movie of his... which is not very easy to see off late in movies and actors!
32. which movie do you think would make a good book ?
A movie I saw recently called 'Yatra'
33.best part about mr. and mrs. iyer ? I believed for days after watching the movie, that Raja Chaudary was out there somewhere wandering away... clicking pictures... and that he was real and that I jus might meet him, on of my trips... !!
No other character in a movie , any movie for that matter made me believe that the character was real!
34. bedroom attire ? Light brown Pajamas, White T Shirt
35. your fav concert (out of the ones u;ve seen)
Never been to a concert! Hate crowds! I rather watch on TV.. lazing in my bean bag!
36. fav indian musician (not singer)
Hari Prasad Chaurasia/ U.Srinivas
37. fav instrument Guitar!
38. what gets you angry...adn what calms u down ?
Insensitivity towards others is what real angers me and the thought of flowers and long winding roads instantly calms me... instantly.. I think of them when I am angry and I calm down instantly like magic... my imagination therapy u c!!
39. what puts you off in books ? a hazy ....drifting story line... that doesn't blend in at any later point...