IF-Rockerz

*mad*

DSK & GES Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 05 October 2007 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
and explain to me
wht is this suppose to be

A man is not what he thinks he is, but what he thinks, he is.'

i always wonder when ever i c this comment LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Reader of fortnight - Sareeta! (Page 5)" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sareeta

IF-Sizzlerz

sareeta

Posted: 05 October 2007 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
^^ Ahoi babe, what do u mean , whats with me and knee length skirt ?? Babes you asked me what i'd wear I told ya... and if the skirt is formal , dosent mean the entire outfit will look formal, match it with something semi formal and it would look less formal and apni apni style hai, it all depends on how we make formal things looks absolutely cool and stylish! Wink

sareeta

IF-Sizzlerz

sareeta

Posted: 05 October 2007 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *mad*

and explain to me
wht is this suppose to be

A man is not what he thinks he is, but what he thinks, he is.'

i always wonder when ever i c this comment LOL

Well if you noticed ... the comma makes all the difference...

One would have to read the sentence in two steps as this...

A man is not what he thinks he is ( A man is not what he thinks or believes he is... )

but what he thinks, he is ( But his thinking is what defines him.. his true self.. his true personality)

Hope that helps Smile

sareeta

IF-Sizzlerz

sareeta

Posted: 05 October 2007 at 2:48pm | IP Logged

thank u for wearing the sig
Originally posted by sareeta

wht is it about? *About a gal, and how she deals with a situation , she never expected to be in and finding her true calling...* cn i hv more info???Big smile Simple straight answer... NO!

wht's going to happen at the end?Evil Smile Big smile You are a smart kid, but ahaa, you ain't getting the answer for that! Check out DMG forum for the ending! but thts going to take timeCry Patience is a virtue , my love!LOL
im trying my luck here LOL LOL LOL
LOL LOL LOL  Oh sure, you did hunny...! But teri di hoon main... itni asaani se nahin phasoongi! u r my di...so dnt u feel sorry for your choti behen????Big smile come on tell me the whole storyWink No brownie points for being a behen!

if you ever get a chance to be gauri... in which FF do u want to be in? *Promise of the Eclipse* nt a bad choice i must say Not choice hunny... the character is as close to the real me as it can be! You sure havent read the comments in the FF then, or else you would have known! Wink

you get a chance to go on a date with dr.armaan  Okay... that is not difficult to imagine! LOL ... yeah yeah we knwWacko drool all over him
wht r u going to wear??? I'll jus be me... nothing particular for the occasion, but yeah... if I had be specific here in this post, then yeah a knee length black formal skirt... with a semi formal ..  or my rusty orange  top.. u r on a date....not going to office to wear such formal clothsLOL  Read my comments ...that I posted! Wink

wht r u going to pick if he ask you to wear something sauce waal laal? Then I'd jus wear that sauce waala laal  boat necked top which is my fav too! , with the knee length back skirt! whts with u and knee length skirtsConfused Coz I make those skirts look super cool and stylish darlin'!Wink

write a nice poem abt your self....minimum 70 wrds I have already written it before when I was MOTW in KAA... will hunt that down and paste it here! In a bit! no cheating..i hv already read tht 1Angry

Fine... so here you go!

Living on the edge ...

Childish naivet
A reckless gene

Que Sera Sera…
A philosophy,

Feel, all that is…
Stay alive,

Sense of destiny…
So definite,

A free spirit…
A wanderer,

Sail away far…
A dream,

To let go… a wish…

Living on the edge
… A way of life…

-Sareeta

Copyright - Sareeta Chitrapu, 2001-2007 (now thats serious babes! Smile)

ppanache

IF-Sizzlerz

ppanache

Posted: 05 October 2007 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Though late..never fear..here is my time to grill you with my question..

1. what kind of personality would you look for in your better half?
2. What the one book you read and thought "this is my treasure"
3. Reading, writing, drawing - what moves you?
4. Have you ever cried after reading a book.
5. Which book made you cry and why?
6. Are you emotional and sensitive?
7. Who is your best friend?
8. Books are my escape..what is yours?
9. If you need one thing in life to survive what would that be?
10. Love, Passion - Can one be there without the other in a relationship

Will come back with more once you answer this set... LOL

sareeta

IF-Sizzlerz

sareeta

Posted: 05 October 2007 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by panache

Though late..never fear..here is my time to grill you with my question..

1. what kind of personality would you look for in your better half? Honest with self, someone who is comfortable  being  himself, rather than wanting to be someone or something else...and an attitude to die for, the reflects his true self!
Everything else, good looks, good nature, .. would be a bonus... Wink
2. What the one book you read and thought "this is my treasure"  A Beautiful Mind
3. Reading, writing, drawing - what moves you?  Writing
4. Have you ever cried after reading a book. Yes
5. Which book made you cry and why? A Beautiful Mind, coz the story of schizophrenic  man was something... that  came close to what I had seen in real life of a person... I knew... ... but I had never really understood the trauma of these patients but the book kinda gave a diff light to the trauma and pain of these patients who sttruggle to lead a normal life .. it was deeply moving!
6. Are you emotional and sensitive? Empathic is the word , I prefer, with the right sensibilities ... as my dad puts it!
7. Who is your best friend? Dheer
8. Books are my escape..what is yours? My imagination, my wandering mind! And books are an escape... coz they lend wings to my imagination too albeit in their own way!
9. If you need one thing in life to survive what would that be? My imagination...Keeps my heart alive  , with the  picture of  a beautiful  world and  a  life ahead
10. Love, Passion - Can one be there without the other in a relationship - Love exists in myriad forms and we experience it everyday .. be it in the form of parent - child, siblings, friends, love of art... but passion is something that is more driven , that has love being the basis for it... passionate abt something , someone...
One needs to know love something to feel passionate abt it, and not necessarily feel passionate to love something...
Passion is more driven, love is felt..
I could jus go on... have too many, am jus too tired at the moment ...
Will come back with more once you answer this set... LOL I hope I did justice. The last question, was fantastic and I had so much that I wanted to write, but am jus too dead tired.. from work... will edit it later..

Edited by sareeta - 05 October 2007 at 11:21pm

Priya_128

IF-Dazzler

Priya_128

Posted: 06 October 2007 at 10:08am | IP Logged
yayy...im here....sorry for being so so late....but i had my training exit tests lined up last week....all done...phew...topped...hehehe...

my questions...(k i havent seen doosre logon ke qs...could be repeated). this is the first time im doing this so if i end up askin lame questions u are to blame...

1.fav icecream ?
2.book currently being read
3.fav children;s book
4.fav dish
5.fav fictional character
6. fav movie (hindi/eng/telegu...thsi order)
7.fav holly actor
8.worst movie
9.worst book
10.fav song ( and i want one )
11.fav ad
12.sugar/spice
13.sports/movies
14.shoes/heels
15.popcorn-salted/caramel
16.water/land ( i know i know)
17.one thing you arent good at (ab socho do ghante ke liye)
18.me/me ?

considering ive asked lame questions im askin more...

(these might be aur bhi lame...i dunno)...

19.singing/listenin(to music)
20.fav place and pose to read
21.fav book movie
22.fav classic
23.the most under rated book acc to you
24.comedy/drama ?
25.funniest book you've read
26.mystery/romance/philosphy/..etc...fav genre in books
27.the one book that made you feel 'i'll recommend this to everyone on the road'

hmm...will think of more bordering on sensible

28. One book you'd like to be made into a movie..
29. what do you think is the best way to get a person to enter the world of books
30.isolated on an island...what would u want with you ?
31.why do you like rahul bose ?
32. which movie do you think would make a good book ?
33.best part about mr. and mrs. iyer ?
34. bedroom attire ?
35. your fav concert (out of the ones u;ve seen)
36. fav indian musician (not singer)
37. fav instrument
38. what gets you angry...adn what calms u down ?
39. what puts you off in books ?

Edited by apapap - 06 October 2007 at 12:41pm

smartc

IF-Rockerz

smartc

BhagyaVidhata Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 06 October 2007 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Aha.. Jaaan-e-Jaaaan..Dhoondhta phir raha.. Hoon tujhe raat din... Main yahaan se wahaan... Mujh ko awaaz du..chup gaye hu sanam...Tum kahaaaan....

Well.. I wrote the above lines as I've been MIA for a few days.. I was waiting for the weekend to come so that I could post my questions and could grill ya to my heart's content.. But I shall be very generous considering the wait u had to endure for my questions Tongue ~

So babez.. Here are my questions:

1. Most of the times we see that the books turn out to be a lot better than their movie counterparts.. Many a times, u will hear.. Yeah, the book was a lot better than what was shown in the movie.. But if u may... Can you tell me one movie that has actually lived upto the hype of its book or at least, have come close to it compared to others? And I wanna know how so? Wink

2. Your friends know what a book lover you're.. So if I were to ask you to pick one book or novel that depicts your life thus far in it...What would that book be?

3. You are getting some of your work published and Heartiest Congratz to ya for that.. Now my question is: How was your experience going through the publication process? What were some of your disappointments and some of the things that you least expected?

4. Ab zara books se hat ker... What's your favorite song playing in your discman these days?? Embarrassed

5. Any movie that you are eagerly waiting for to be released? Lemme know Tongue ~

Alritey hun.. That was it for now.. Happy answering Big smile ~

Love, Sana~

Post Reply New Post

Go to top