Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 05 October 2007 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Hehehe.. Awesome job viewbies!! Wah wah kya grilling ki hai! LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Reader of fortnight - Sareeta! (Page 4)" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sareeta

IF-Sizzlerz

sareeta

Posted: 05 October 2007 at 2:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by modishh

Hey sareeta..congoooooooo Hey thank you sooooooooooo much!!!

here r my questions..

how old r u: 28
birthday: 16th Nov
hometown: Hyderabad
best nick name: Angel
ur interests: Graphology, Globe Trotting, Photography,Glass Painting, Fast Cars , Reading, Music , Singing, Writing
fav music: Pop( Anything Preppy)... would always lift up my mood... but I listen to all kinds, depending on my mood...
fav tv shows: House, Lifes like that, DMG, ( Travel and Living).. I'd watch all the shows on this channel
fav movies: The Lake House, A walk in the clouds
d only show u hate : Crappy Saas Bahu serials...
fav books:
fav quotes: "A man is not what he thinks he is, but what he thinks, he is"
fav day of the week: Saturday ( I jus love the sound of it!!  Saatuurrrdaaayyyyyy !! LOL)
fav disney character: Bugs Bunny
fav emoticon? ROFL
how would u describe yourself: Pragmatic with the right sensibilities...
school name: B.P Indian Public School !
pets: A Labrador retriever, named Genie...
fav food: Aloo Parathe with dahi!
fav drink: Pineapple Juice!
siblings: One Brother...
hobby: Reading
fav website: My blog! LOL Ok, jokes apart... I mostly google.. for stuff I wanna read abt... so it would have to be www.google.com! LOL

But apart from that ... www.bootsnall.com, www.responsibletravel.com, www.nomads.com, www.shelfari.com!

fav sport: Table Tennis... ( Indoor)
fav jewellery n cosmetic: Dont wear jewellery.. except for a simple gold chain with small pendant that was gifted to me, and a pair of a diamond drops that I wear regularly...

Cosmetic , would be the lip gloss cum gel from Maybelline!
fav dress: Jeans, Cotton shirts!
fav shop: Benetton.
fav mall: Central, Bangalore
best friends: Dheer
fav actor: Rahul Bose, George Clooney,
fav actress: Julia Roberts, Sandra Bullock
fav singer: Shaan and KK
fav band: Bon Jovi
fav country: After India, its gotta be New Zealand! Have been there and fell in love with it! A childhood dream come true!
what would u like to change abt urself: Nothing, I love myself the way I am... sounds pompous, but well.. I jus like myself the way I am...
wat if u become a millionare 1 day..??...wat will u do? I will first book my tour around the world to all the places I wanted to visit before I died and use the rest of the amount , in doing somethng worthwhile for the underprivileged..
fav junk food: Veggie Burger from KFC..
best place to hang out: Infinity Coffee House , / Coffee Shop at Crosswords, Bangalore!

YES OR NO
sporty: No, Adventurous Yes! Wink
shop o holic:  No
choc o holic: used to be, not now!
chatting: No
surfing the net: Yep
ever stolen anything: NO!
reading: Yes
studying: Yes
going to school: Yes
hanging out: No
watching movies: No
drawing: No
talking on da phone: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
fashion: Yes( but not too much! Quite aware though!Yes)
sleeping: Yes
fighting: No!
irritating ppl: No!
music: Yeesssssssssssssssssss!!!!
getting irritated: Yes
making charts and projects: Yes( part of my job!)
destroying things: No
animals: Yes( only dogs!) Other animals... empathic
partying: Noooooooooooo
pizza: Yes
nachos: Yes
chinese: No
pasta: No
burger: Yesssssssssssss!!!
fries: Yes! yes! yes! yes!!!

Any funny childhood incident? I have terrible stage fright and it was the same when I was in school. I was selected for the choir final selections and the fear of getting on stage and singing in front of school... got me so wired up... I deliberately... sang the song off tune and my music teacher noticed and  questioned and I cried saying I didnt want to be in the school choir! Now I am yet to hear someone having done that! It might be funny for others... but for me... it was scary... to face more than 2 ppl at a time! LOL

Scary incident? As a prank, one of my best buddies... jus asked to me go in for a minute ina  dark room.. and come back ... but the surprise was that someone would actually shout and scare us inside and it was he himself who did it... I was so scared ... after that incident,... I had held my breath in fear and fainted and then for days I refused to be in his vicinity , although he was my best friend... it took me a month or more... to get comfortable ...

Embarrassing incident? I forgot my name , at a mall... when I was asked to fill in a form for lucky draw and I stood there for a good 15 mins... till my friend called out my name and I scribbled the name and dashed out from there... sadly the lady at the counter was a witness to this muted ... confusion of mine!LOL

Your worst punishment? Never been punished really... Am a good gal! But yeah... in school... was asked to kneel down outside class with a whole lot of others... who didn't complete their homework...LOL

Coolest prank? Crank called an Aunty and told her that she won a prize to Goa.. for 3 days and 4 nights...and pretended I called from MTV...! And it worked!

Best acting?  Haaah! You think I can act? Never... I am jus hopeless at it!! LOL

How did u embarrass someone? (if u did) Never!

Bestest moment ever? I did the sky dive from 15,000 ft... and it was jus out of this world experience.. I had always seen ppl do it on tv... but when I was in NZ, i jus went for it... on the spur of the moment and enjoyed it immensely!

Funniest moment ever? Nothing that I can think of at the moment! LOL Had quite a few enjoyable moments with friends... but nothing that strikes as funny!

First friend on IF? Sirigina

Life would suck without? Music!

if u get a chance 2 meet any1 in Zaara hu will u meet and y What is Zaara?? Some serial? I have never even heard of it!Ouch

Closer to whom in your family? my Mum!

Who send u the 1st pm on IF? Sirigina!

If u could star in any movie which 1 would it be? Under the Tuscan Sun!

If u could direct a movie...how would it be? More with a tone of self retrospect and finding inner calling! Quite a slow paced... and shuttling between tangential thoughts!

Imagine you turn invisible for a day..wat would you do? Oh jus stay cool and wait for the day to end... and possible while invisible... go around for my walk and enjoy the walk in peace... without ppl staring at me...! Wink

Who do u hate the most from Zaara? What is Zaara?? Some serial? I have never even heard of it!Ouch

Who do u love the most from Zaara? What is Zaara?? Some serial? I have never even heard of it!Ouch

What was your first post and in which forum? I replied to some episode analysis post , with my take on it. It was on Kasamh Se forum!

HOpe u enjoy!

Edited by sareeta - 05 October 2007 at 1:09pm

sareeta

IF-Sizzlerz

sareeta

Posted: 05 October 2007 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *mad*

k wht is the name of the next FF??? *Walking on Water*

wht is it about? *About a gal, and how she deals with a situation , she never expected to be in and finding her true calling...*

wht's going to happen at the end?Evil Smile Big smile You are a smart kid, but ahaa, you ain't getting the answer for that! Check out DMG forum for the ending!
im trying my luck here LOL LOL LOL
LOL LOL LOL  Oh sure, you did hunny...! But teri di hoon main... itni asaani se nahin phasoongi!

if you ever get a chance to be gauri... in which FF do u want to be in? *Promise of the Eclipse*

you get a chance to go on a date with dr.armaan  Okay... that is not difficult to imagine! LOL ...
wht r u going to wear??? I'll jus be me... nothing particular for the occasion, but yeah... if I had be specific here in this post, then yeah a knee length black formal skirt... with a semi formal ..  or my rusty orange  top..
wht r u going to pick if he ask you to wear something sauce waal laal? Then I'd jus wear that sauce waala laal  boat necked top which is my fav too! , with the knee length back skirt!

write a nice poem abt your self....minimum 70 wrds I have already written it before when I was MOTW in KAA... will hunt that down and paste it here! In a bit!
write things you down like abt me Evil Smile  Awww.. I cant' coz I dont know any! But yeah, if I had to, then you dont have the patience to read an entire story... u need to be patient to read till the end and not badger the poor FF writer to tell you the ending! LOL

Evil Smilenw this is wht its like to b in the hot seat LOL Boy this is fun! Wink

sareeta

IF-Sizzlerz

sareeta

Posted: 05 October 2007 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mini786

Hi!
I dont really know you! Neither do I ! But its very sweet of you to reply to this post and ask questions! I am sure it would be ncie knowing you too!
But i'll grill you any! For the sake of getting to know you! Wink  Thank you! Smile

Whats your name? (Even tho i no this one...but still)  Sareeta
Nicknames? Angel, Birdie, Kiddo, Sweety
Best friends on IF? Sana(smartc), Priya (apapap)
First friend on IF? Sirigina
Best memory on IF? Was made the MOTW on KAA forum and it was amazing to see how many ppl had stopped by to congratulate and let me know how much they enjoyed my posts and each time, the silent readers send in a PM to let me know they enjoy my posts , poems and writings, its very special! I treasure all the PMs I have got until date..from ppl I have never interacted before!
Favorite Forum on IF? Travel, Book talk, KAA(Used to be), DMG!
Favorite Books? Oh there are plenty! A beautiful Mind, Thin Ice, On the Wing, December Boys...
Favorite car? Porsche, Ford Fiesta

Okay for rite now...seeing as you have sooo much to answer ^^^from the above two posts that I see...  Ha Ha ! I jus finished... now am ready for the next installment!!
Grill you more later! Will look forward to it!
Big smile
Lovely getting to know you Mahak!
-Mahak-

sareeta

IF-Sizzlerz

sareeta

Posted: 05 October 2007 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by umi82990

Originally posted by sareeta

Originally posted by marvelous.malks

I choried these questions from Umi! LOL Embarrassed So, thanks to her. Im lazy to ask anything right now LOL

-Rapid Fire:
-fire or water
-Himesh Reshammiya or Sonu Nigam ( dont like both, but had to choose one... my fav is Shaan!)
-math or science
-Hindi or English
-Amitabh or Abhishek
-Bachchans or Khans ( None actually.. but Saif Ali Khan is a fav ... so Khans... yeah! LOL)
-Shah Rukh Khan or Saif Ali Khan
-crayons or color pencils
-laptop or pc
-desktop or laptop
-pen or pencil
-crayon or color pencil
-mom or dad ( Both!) - But am really a lot closer to Mom!
-brother or sister ( the only one I've got!)
-school or college
-dog or cat
-long hair or short hair
-tall people or short people
-fat people or skinny people (Healthy people LOL)
-jeans or skirts
-Desi clothes or American clothes (Desi kapda, videshi style! Fusion! LOL)
-dark blue or light blue
-pink or purple
-black or white
-orange or red
-AB jun with or without beard (Dun like him.. without or with the beard.. doesn't matter! LOL) But if I have to tolerate him... then with the beard!
-chocolate or ice-cream
-Chocolate or vanilla
-pizza or sandwich
-plane or boat
-doctor or lawyer
-fiction book or non-fiction book
-left handed or right handed

Umi , I seem to have answered all the questions , thank you so much, they were fun to answer!!
Is there a next installment? Wink

sareeta

IF-Sizzlerz

sareeta

Posted: 05 October 2007 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fariha17

Congratz Sareeta! Tongue Thank you sooooooo much!!

Here are my questions Embarrassed Am all ready now! Wink

Which section do you visit the most? A couple of them actually... Book Talk... Travel... DMG...Harry Potter...Paranormal...
Best friend at IF? Sana(smartc) and Priya (apapap)
First PM? From a friend Sirigina
What's one thing that always makes you smile? White Lilies, jus even the thought of them...
Yours fears? Not being able to breathe in a closed room... am claustrophobic
Your biggest accomplishment in life? So far... I got my first car, with my own hard earned money... and on a more adventurous front... I went alone... traveling to countries I wanted to always see... and did some adventurous stuff... and it jus made me realize what freedom was all about... and actually treasure it all the more!
Your best dream? Am yet to make it a reality like all the others I've had! Wink
Your worst nightmare? Oh I jus had it day before and it scared the hell outta me... It was abt me being stuck in a closed room / box... and the space or opening  above was being shut out and I couldnt breathe... I woke up breathless...
Sweetest thing anyone has done for you? Whenever anyone does anything for me, its very special... coz they are actually going outta their way to do so... but one thing that makes me immensely happy is when my lil nieces make a birthday card for me every year... and I have collected all the cards and framed them in my room!
Best present you've gotten in life? My mom , who never talks much or shower compliments, had once , taken me by surprise and said , that even though I was not was she thought I'd be... I had turned out into something she always wanted to be....and that I make her proud!
Describe yourself in 5 words... Pragmatic, Intelligent , Empathic, Avid Reader and Adventurous

Thanks! Enjoy your hot seat Tongue Thank you soooooo much!!
Fariha Embarrassed

sareeta

IF-Sizzlerz

sareeta

Posted: 05 October 2007 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fariha17

Congratz Sareeta! Tongue Thank you sooooooo much!!

Here are my questions Embarrassed Am all ready now! Wink

Which section do you visit the most? A couple of them actually... Book Talk... Travel... DMG...Harry Potter...Paranormal...
Best friend at IF? Sana(smartc) and Priya (apapap)
First PM? From a friend Sirigina
What's one thing that always makes you smile? White Lilies, jus even the thought of them...
Yours fears? Not being able to breathe in a closed room... am claustrophobic
Your biggest accomplishment in life? So far... I got my first car, with my own hard earned money... and on a more adventurous front... I went alone... traveling to countries I wanted to always see... and did some adventurous stuff... and it jus made me realize what freedom was all about... and actually treasure it all the more!
Your best dream? Am yet to make it a reality like all the others I've had! Wink
Your worst nightmare? Oh I jus had it day before and it scared the hell outta me... It was abt me being stuck in a closed room / box... and the space or opening  above was being shut out and I couldnt breathe... I woke up breathless...
Sweetest thing anyone has done for you? Whenever anyone does anything for me, its very special... coz they are actually going outta their way to do so... but one thing that makes me immensely happy is when my lil nieces make a birthday card for me every year... and I have collected all the cards and framed them in my room!
Best present you've gotten in life? My mom , who never talks much or shower compliments, had once , taken me by surprise and said , that even though I was not was she thought I'd be... I had turned out into something she always wanted to be....and that I make her proud!
Describe yourself in 5 words... Pragmatic, Intelligent , Empathic, Avid Reader and Adventurous

Thanks! Enjoy your hot seat Tongue Thank you soooooo much!!
Fariha Embarrassed

*mad*

IF-Rockerz

*mad*

DSK & GES Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 05 October 2007 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
thank u for wearing the sig
Originally posted by sareeta

Originally posted by *mad*

k wht is the name of the next FF??? *Walking on Water* like a god????? wow...LOL i wish i could do tht.... i drown all the timeLOL

wht is it about? *About a gal, and how she deals with a situation , she never expected to be in and finding her true calling...* cn i hv more info???Big smile

wht's going to happen at the end?Evil Smile Big smile You are a smart kid, but ahaa, you ain't getting the answer for that! Check out DMG forum for the ending! but thts going to take timeCry
im trying my luck here LOL LOL LOL
LOL LOL LOL  Oh sure, you did hunny...! But teri di hoon main... itni asaani se nahin phasoongi! u r my di...so dnt u feel sorry for your choti behen????Big smile come on tell me the whole storyWink

if you ever get a chance to be gauri... in which FF do u want to be in? *Promise of the Eclipse* nt a bad choice i must say

you get a chance to go on a date with dr.armaan  Okay... that is not difficult to imagine! LOL ... yeah yeah we knwWacko drool all over him
wht r u going to wear??? I'll jus be me... nothing particular for the occasion, but yeah... if I had be specific here in this post, then yeah a knee length black formal skirt... with a semi formal ..  or my rusty orange  top.. u r on a date....not going to office to wear such formal clothsLOL
wht r u going to pick if he ask you to wear something sauce waal laal? Then I'd jus wear that sauce waala laal  boat necked top which is my fav too! , with the knee length back skirt! whts with u and knee length skirtsConfused

write a nice poem abt your self....minimum 70 wrds I have already written it before when I was MOTW in KAA... will hunt that down and paste it here! In a bit! no cheating..i hv already read tht 1Angry
write things you down like abt me Evil Smile  Awww.. I cant' coz I dont know any! But yeah, if I had to, then you dont have the patience to read an entire story... u need to be patient to read till the end and not badger the poor FF writer to tell you the ending! LOL hehe... thts me...i need to read the ending b4 anything else
u knw i wrote 1 FF n i posted the whole story in 1 shot..cos i didnt want my readers to suffer like meLOL

Evil Smilenw this is wht its like to b in the hot seat LOL Boy this is fun!  yeah i cn c u enjoyingWink

k next questions ppr

Describe meBig smile

Write a poem abt meROFL should b long and nice.... and nt in big hindi wrds k

k so far..... hw many times hv u written poems in tissue pprs???LOL

did u read harry potter?????
if u did..which character u liked and y

wht u plan to do when u r 60yrs old

will u b in IF when u r 60???????

how mant frnds do u have in IF??? exact no

u cn b anything in this wrld..wht do u pick..

wht do u love most abt your self

1 part in your body tht you love most and y

one day u walk carelessly around the hse and fall down the stairs *touch wood* and u get amnesia. so how do u plan to contact us?

u hv a bf...(do uLOLLOLLOL) wht u dnt like in him

Arrange marriage or love marriage?

wht is your fav country other than indiaTongue and y u like that country

1 thing u will die for?????

sugesst a nice new book for me... better hv a happy endingWinkBig smile i of my frnds told me 'my sisters keeper' got a happy ending but it was sadAngry

k im off.. will cm bck with more when i wake up

Post Reply New Post

Go to top