Reader of fortnight - Sareeta!

cool_pooja thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Yes we are back with another bakri for u all to grill!😆 This time its cute little bubbly member, whom i hardly know so it would be more fun to grill her!😆

So our new reader of fortnight is...

Sareeta!👏

Congrats!😃

Here is a signature for u, by none other then our own channel moderator, Sam!😃

Now can we please start the grilling! I see many evil smiles already..😆

Book Talk Dev Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sareeta thumbnail
Wow, this is such a surprise! I jus logged in after watching a fav serial and having wrapped up a book that I was reading... and I get this lil pop saying I have a message and voila... it says reader of the fortnight.. I jus fell off my chair... I was like is this me ... or has the messaged reached the wrong mailbox! 😆

I had to read the post a couple of times to believe it was me...!!

Thank you soooooooo much for this!! Really humbled!! Thank you and yeah I hope I get to know the members of the forum better now... and I hope they do so too likewise! 😊 😳
MNMS thumbnail
WOW...Congratulations on being the ROTF, Sareeta! 😃 I will be venting my past experiance as being the chicken on this new and *tasty* chicken soon 😛

Congrats again! 😃
sareeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: MNMS

WOW...Congratulations on being the ROTF, Sareeta! 😃 Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!  😃

I will be venting my past experiance as being the chicken on this new and *tasty* chicken soon 😛  Oh, and I shall ensure that your experience with this new chicken ... and venting your experience is not dampened, dear friend! 😆

Congrats again! 😃  Thanks a ton... will look forward to your questions~!

Priya_128 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
hi....saving place for my questions....killer tests tomo and day after...will be back...muhahhahha
smartc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Whoa babez.. Congratzz dammit.. I must say that this my first post here in this section, courtesy of you *hehehe*. So I reckon u expect some questions from moi.. Now lemme come back and pick your brain then.. So until then, "Just chill, chill, Just chill" 😉 ~

Love, Sana~
marvelous.malks thumbnail
Congratulations!!!!!!!! 😳 Will be back...soon! 😈
sareeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: apapap

hi....saving place for my questions....killer tests tomo and day after...will be back...muhahhahha

Aaah, you've been having a tuff week eh?? Will wait for your questions dahlin'! 😉
sareeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: smartc

Whoa babez.. Congratzz dammit..Thank you! Thank you!!  I must say that this my first post here in this section, courtesy of you *hehehe*. Mujhe pata tha ki aap is section mein nahin aate ho... par socha this was a nice of introdcuing you to the section... itna accha mauka kaise gawaaoon?!  So I reckon u expect some questions from moi..  Oh sure buddy... I will be.. isiliye toh aap ko  message karne ki gustaaki ki hai hamne! 😆 Now lemme come back and pick your brain then.. So until then, "Just chill, chill, Just chill" 😉 ~  Ia m doing jus that!! "Just chill, chill, Just chill" 😆 ~

Love, Sana~

sareeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: marvelous.malks

Congratulations!!!!!!!! 😳 Will be back...soon! 😈

Thank you soooooooooo much!!! Will be waiting for your questions ! 😉