Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 01 October 2007 at 7:28am | IP Logged

Yes we are back with another bakri for u all to grill!LOL This time its cute little bubbly member, whom i hardly know so it would be more fun to grill her!LOL

So our new reader of fortnight is...

Sareeta!Clap

Congrats!Big smile

Here is a signature for u, by none other then our own channel moderator, Sam!Big smile

Now can we please start the grilling! I see many evil smiles already..LOL

Book Talk Dev Team

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Reader of fortnight - Sareeta!" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sareeta

IF-Sizzlerz

sareeta

Posted: 01 October 2007 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Wow, this is such a surprise! I jus logged in after watching a fav serial and having wrapped up a book that I was reading... and I get this lil pop saying I have a message and voila... it says reader of the fortnight.. I jus fell off my chair... I was like is this me ... or has the messaged reached the wrong mailbox! LOL

I had to read the post a couple of times to believe it was me...!!

Thank you soooooooo much for this!! Really humbled!! Thank you and yeah I hope I get to know the members of the forum better now... and I hope they do so too likewise! Smile Embarrassed

MNMS

Goldie

MNMS

Posted: 01 October 2007 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
WOW...Congratulations on being the ROTF, Sareeta! Big smile I will be venting my past experiance as being the chicken on this new and *tasty* chicken soon Tongue

Congrats again! Big smile

sareeta

IF-Sizzlerz

sareeta

Posted: 01 October 2007 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MNMS

WOW...Congratulations on being the ROTF, Sareeta! Big smile Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!  Big smile

I will be venting my past experiance as being the chicken on this new and *tasty* chicken soon Tongue  Oh, and I shall ensure that your experience with this new chicken ... and venting your experience is not dampened, dear friend! LOL

Congrats again! Big smile  Thanks a ton... will look forward to your questions~!

Priya_128

IF-Dazzler

Priya_128

Posted: 02 October 2007 at 10:58am | IP Logged
hi....saving place for my questions....killer tests tomo and day after...will be back...muhahhahha

smartc

IF-Rockerz

smartc

BhagyaVidhata Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 02 October 2007 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Whoa babez.. Congratzz dammit.. I must say that this my first post here in this section, courtesy of you *hehehe*. So I reckon u expect some questions from moi.. Now lemme come back and pick your brain then.. So until then, "Just chill, chill, Just chill" Wink ~

Love, Sana~

marvelous.malks

IF-Sizzlerz

marvelous.malks

Posted: 02 October 2007 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Congratulations!!!!!!!! Embarrassed Will be back...soon! Evil Smile

sareeta

IF-Sizzlerz

sareeta

Posted: 02 October 2007 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by apapap

hi....saving place for my questions....killer tests tomo and day after...will be back...muhahhahha

Aaah, you've been having a tuff week eh?? Will wait for your questions dahlin'! Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top