Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

mad-about-Rajat

IF-Dazzler

mad-about-Rajat

Posted: 01 October 2007 at 5:56am | IP Logged

Guys, I have a book on Prithviraj Chauhan .The Koteshwar yatra story is a fake one .They actually fell in LOVE after seeing each other's painting.So I'm writing the real love story of Prithviraj-Sanyogita:

Sanyogita,a beautiful unmarried princess, was the daughter of  King of Kanauj Jaichand.She had heard many tales of valour and courage of the king of Delhi-Prithviraj Chauhan.Whenever her servants would bring any news about him,she would reward them with gifts.

Once, a painter and poet from Prithviraj's court,Pannaray ,visited Kanauj.Sanyogita invited her to her palace.

She  was curious  to  know about Prithviraj.The painter showed her innumerable paintings of various places in Delhi, but she kept asking for more.In the end ,the painter showed her painting of Prithviraj.

In the painting,there was a forest.There were various animals,out of which one was a deer.A lion was chasing the deer,and Prithviraj was holding the Lion's tail to stop him from eating the deer.On the side was Prithviraj's horse.And above the Painting in large golden lettersie was written ''JUNGLE KA RAJA DELHI KE RAJA KI KAID MEIN.''Sanyogita was AWESTRUCK after seeing this painting. She kept on saying that it looked as if FROM EVERY ORGAN OF PRITHVIRAJ'S BODY SHE COULD SEE TALES OF BRAVERY AND COURAGE COMING OUT. She kept on rubbing her soft hands on Prithviraj's painting.Seeing this Pannaray gifted her the painting.

Since then SANYOGIYA FELL DEEPLY IN LOVE WITH PRITHVIRAJ .HER DEVOTION TOWARDS HIM WAS VERY STRONG.

NOW PRITHVIRAJ'S TURN TO FALL IN LOVE WITH SANYOGITA:

Once ,Prithviraj heard the court poet Pannaray describe the unmatched beauty of a lady.He sent him to find out about her.Pannaray disguised himself and went to her court.He stayed there for sometime and kept on telling Sanyogita more tales of bravery about Prithviraj. Sanyogita now fell in love with Prithviraj all the more.

Pannaray then decided to make a painting of Sanyogita to show Prithviraj.IN THE PAINTING SANYOGITA WAS HOLDING A ROSE IN HER HAND.SHE LOOKED EXTEREMELY BEAUTIFUL.Sanyogita then wrote a message for Prithviraj on the top of the painting ,

''MERI IS TASVIR KESAATH MUJHE SVIKAR KIJIYE.''

Pannaray then took this painting to Delhi and showed it to Prithviraj.PRITHVIRAJ WAS AMAZED AT HER BEAUTY and kept on gazing at the picture.

PRITHVIRAJ TOO FELL DEEPLY IN LOVE WITH SANYOGITA.IT WAS LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT FOR BOTH OF THEM.

Hope you all liked reading their beautiful Love Story.Do post your comments!

Reeti

Edited by mad-about-Rajat - 03 February 2009 at 3:03am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

misha_prithviahutaAmor.anuradhasharma-Pia-Sunshinegirll-kavita--De.De-The.Patthaaka.IF_FRIENDSRockChicGirl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "THE REAL PRITHVIRAJ-SANYOGITA LOVE STORY" in Prithviraj Chauhan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bezella

IF-Dazzler

bezella

Posted: 01 October 2007 at 6:00am | IP Logged
hey thnkz so mch Reeti Clap ....but whoz dis Pannaray. Confused ....i thot..it was Chand bardai who described Sanyo 2 Prithvi. Embarrassed ...

ppiyu

Goldie

ppiyu

Posted: 01 October 2007 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Oh my my,...... cool one........ Clap
Nice story.......... aaise hi hua hoga......

I am sure........ then they started meeting secretly i guess....... and much more romance and fun must had happened.

Do continue..... Smile

and that dialogue is cute...... ''MERI IS TASVIR KESAATH MUJHE SVIKAR KIJIYE.'' Embarrassed Smile

rose0413

IF-Dazzler

rose0413

Posted: 01 October 2007 at 6:06am | IP Logged
wow so sanyo proposed to prithviraj eh...thought back in the olden days men did all the job LOL and the love story is so cute..love the title on prithvi's painting "jungle ka rajat delhi ke raja ke kaid main".and also the heading on sanyo's painting Smile hey maybe these paintings still exist?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akleoawm

bezella

IF-Dazzler

bezella

Posted: 01 October 2007 at 6:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sonali13

wow so sanyo proposed to prithviraj eh...thought back in the olden days men did all the job LOL and the love story is so cute..love the title on prithvi's painting "jungle ka rajat delhi ke raja ke kaid main".and also the heading on sanyo's painting Smile hey maybe these paintings still exist?
\

No dey dont...coz..GhoriAngry destroyed evry remains of Prithvi Raj Chauhan..Cry.......not even a single remain left...he hated Prithvi 2 the core!Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaYaHolic

chaitra86

IF-Dazzler

chaitra86

Posted: 01 October 2007 at 6:13am | IP Logged
aww such a cute love story...
thanks for sharing... Embarrassed

mad-about-Rajat

IF-Dazzler

mad-about-Rajat

Posted: 01 October 2007 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bezella

Originally posted by sonali13

\

No dey dont...coz..GhoriAngry destroyed evry remains of Prithvi Raj Chauhan..Cry.......not even a single remain left...he hated Prithvi 2 the core!Cry

I knw......I HATE tht GhoriI AngryAngry

We don't even know what happened to Prithviraj-Sanyogita's children......Angry

Edited by mad-about-Rajat - 03 February 2009 at 2:59am

urbangel_1591

Goldie

urbangel_1591

Posted: 01 October 2007 at 6:41am | IP Logged
so thts how de love started....but i like de serail version of love better...its more romantic n all......but de real one is gr8 i mean there r very few people who manage to fall in love with someone soo deeply at 1st sight...i mean inspite of not knwing de person proplerly ...only one hearing stories abt him/her.....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top