Users

Frequent Posters

KinshukLuvsDina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

oooo sujal n kashish simply rockkkk!😊

Jem4Himesh thumbnail

Where is the jodi of Kumkum & Sumit?!!! from Kumkum-Pyara Sa Bandhan?!I personally think they are the best on screen couple, their chemistry is sooo visible onscreen!!anyone else agree?!

πŸ˜‰

-Amisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Although I don't watch Kumkum, I can tell that the two actors share great chemistry. But no once can beat the jodi of Sujal and Kashish. They are just too good.πŸ˜›

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sujal and Kashish and Karan and Nandini are two great pairs..........
KinshukLuvsDina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

yeah i agree with u jem1299 kumkum n sumit share a great chem

they act so real umm.. i mean it doesnt look as if they r acting

luv dina

Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5
I think it's Me and Armaan (From Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin). We make a cute couple. Where's Princess & Armaan😳?????????. Since our name isn't on the list i'll say it's Suajl and Kashish.
*Meg_d* thumbnail

i think sujal and kashish and kumkum and sumit look good to gether, however at times kumkum and sumit act soooooo gudie gudie it gets boring to watch them,whereas sujal and kashish look natural when it comes to funny romantic scenes or jus romantic scenes, they look like a real life couple compare to kumkum and sumit who do shari and stuff its as if they are jus acting unlike sujal and kashish it feels lyk they are real life people and they also look very sweet and cute when they do tht it feels lyk awww i wish my hubby is lyk tht or i wish my bf was lyk tht , but i thinkkumkum and sumit are very nice actors so I wouldnt wana judge them tooo poorly they look brilliant at times onscreenand anyway as its not their fault its their script thts given to them but i think they do look awesome at times!!!!!!!1 and their looks are also good but novadays when they have beocome poor they dont look as attractive as before i want them to be rich again πŸ˜• Megha

XxXx

Edited by Megha_Desai - 19 years ago