rotation policy for dev team?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 30 September 2007 at 11:33pm | IP Logged

hi all

i was goin thru some posts and was wondering where did half the dev team members r

it seems some gave up development team status or just gone away

i think reason is either they r busy with studies or with some work or the heavy load is taking its toll and most lose interest nd just go away

here i just had an idea

why dont the team hv rotation policy

say keep the dev team member on for 3mnths and then ask if the person wishs to continue if not keep a back up ready to take over and remove the first one status and let him/her be on normal status

i know it wud be hard work and it wud require lot of jasoosi to know who is eligible or not but in long run dont u think a little breather wud do everyone good.

there r ppl who want to join the team either to know whats behind the closed doors or just for the heck of it and there r some who make good leaders and command respect.

and plus there r dev team members of the section which has closed long bck still they r on with the status for want of no reason.

i hv no objection to that i only think like all members the team also needs a break in between and some members r taking care of more than one section

so better to divide the responsibilty on some one else for some time

and this forum was created so all can relax hv fun make friends and just chill out

so think about it and keep the rotation policy as it is with indian cricket team Wink or for that matter any teamLOL

hope i didnt offend any team memberConfused

i can see the hard work put by all of them

its not easy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "rotation policy for dev team?" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Marthika

IF-Dazzler

Marthika

Posted: 01 October 2007 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Huh~~

But admins are veryz buzziii and i dont tink they have so much time to change the titele every momth Confused

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 01 October 2007 at 3:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Marthika

Huh~~

But admins are veryz buzziii and i dont tink they have so much time to change the titele every momth Confused

err not every month yaar

every 3mnths

and here i wud like to add one more thing

those who r happy  let them continue

those who wish to change can

i also know admins r too busy for this

but there can be someone who wud see to this

anycase its a suggestion dont know if its feasible or not

its upto team to decide

vijay

Admin Group

vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 01 October 2007 at 5:18am | IP Logged
We do have a system in place where by we continously get in dedicated members who have the potential to lead a particular forum and is an active member from time to time.

And for the dev team members who are going to be busy takes up the Veteran Member Status for the time they are going to busy and comes back on the same position from where they left.

Cheers,
Vijay

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 01 October 2007 at 5:50am | IP Logged

oh  wow  vijay himself answerd

thanks vijay

it was just a thought

glad to know there is system in place

thanks again

Post Reply New Post