Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

Adi-Metz FF: "Marriage By Consent",16, Upd 05/02 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 23

nihita

Goldie

nihita

Posted: 01 October 2007 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
wowwwwwwwwwww what a lovely update

love
nihita

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Adi-Metz FF: "Marriage By Consent",16, Upd 05/02 (Page 3)" in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tsamhita

IF-Dazzler

tsamhita

Posted: 03 October 2007 at 10:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Pretz

Hey

Marriage by Consent- fascinatin title Wink Wink !!!well u've jumped right into the marriage bit...unlike the show where thay have left poor adi gettin beatin in jail LOL LOL LOL LOL
As u already know just loove ur writin so guess i'm hooked...again Ouch Ouch
hey but don't keep us waitin long wanna kno how u get married and wake up the next day complately oblivious to ur marital status Confused Confused Confused

Cheers
Preetz

feel da same!!!

lool...i'm hooked!!! wotz wrong with maithili? and how did she get married to Adi?

n why the hell is manthan with maithili and not bugging tulsi in KSBKBT?

lool...update soon...Big smileTongue

gauri92

gauri92

Posted: 03 October 2007 at 11:29am | IP Logged
woooowwwweeee!!!!! this fic rocks...completely and totally rocks!!!! i can't wait fer more....quick update needed plz!!!!!

desi chic

IF-Sizzlerz

desi chic

Posted: 09 October 2007 at 2:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Robin_M

wow another one?!? this is great, so excited! your an amazing writter so anything you write is awlays welcomed! lovely first part and cant wait for more! and i do hope you continue with 'haqeeqat' as well! Clap

Robin,

Yep... ek aur... ek gyarah!LOLEmbarrassed Itni excited mat ho, pata chala ke sara excitement update pardey hi gayabOuch "Haqeeqat" is done *phew* Thanks for the encouragement!

Cheers,

dc

desi chic

IF-Sizzlerz

desi chic

Posted: 09 October 2007 at 2:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by maplez13

I must say, you are an amazing writer. I absolutely love 'Haqeeqat' and I've fallen for this one as well. It's SO funny. PLZZZ continue both!! Big smile
Can I just say, I got so worried when I heard the name 'Manthan'. But Mr. Vikram-Aditya Mehra sure did make his entry. Wink      

Hey maplez13!

Thank you so much for the comments, I'm deeply humbled. Lol, glad to make you smile... Yeah, I thought I'd add a little panache to itEmbarrassed Afterall... he is Mr. Mehra

Cheers,

dc

desi chic

IF-Sizzlerz

desi chic

Posted: 09 October 2007 at 2:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sidsk

Oh wow wow!! Another fic from, you Dancing Dancing Sounds really good Clap Clap Cant wait to read more! Embarrassed

Hey Siddu,

Wheres the party yaar??... Bada naach gaana ho raha haiLOL Lolz, merci boucoup!

Cheers,

dc

desi chic

IF-Sizzlerz

desi chic

Posted: 09 October 2007 at 2:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Pretz

Hey

Marriage by Consent- fascinatin title Wink Wink !!!well u've jumped right into the marriage bit...unlike the show where thay have left poor adi gettin beatin in jail LOL LOL LOL LOL
As u already know just loove ur writin so guess i'm hooked...again Ouch Ouch
hey but don't keep us waitin long wanna kno how u get married and wake up the next day complately oblivious to ur marital status Confused Confused Confused

Cheers
Preetz

Pretz!!

Hehe... Glad the title caught some attention... Yeah I know eh? And if that wasn't enough, now its that non-stop Chaya bak-ing her way as alwaysAngry Argh...

Yeah, wouldn't that be something eh... Waking up to being married and not remembering a bit of it!Confused

Cheers,

dc

desi chic

IF-Sizzlerz

desi chic

Posted: 09 October 2007 at 2:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kaira

gr8 ff !!nice story Clap continue soon

Thanks Kaira... Long time no see!! I remember you from KAA forum...

Cheers,

dc

Post Reply New Post

Go to top