Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

Adi-Metz FF: "Marriage By Consent",16, Upd 05/02 (Page 23)

Post Reply New Post

Page 23 of 23

Page 1 Page 22
Page   of 23

desi chic

IF-Sizzlerz

desi chic

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidsk

*gasps in disbelief*....*hyperventilates in happiness*
let me calm down and then read and then comment

LOLLOL Shall I offer you some water my dear? Haha. Sorry it took so long, the topic somehow got closed and it took a little bit to get it re-opened.

You hurry and get calmed down and then type a little something for us "Time" deprived folk!

Cheers,
dc

LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Adi-Metz FF: "Marriage By Consent",16, Upd 05/02 (Page 23)" in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

desi chic

IF-Sizzlerz

desi chic

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehar_mia1

awww metz scared of a mouse if i was adi i would have laughed but its a good thing that he didnt knowing metz temper he would have been in a lot of trouble lol
btw im really glad u updated now im waiting for their honeymoon i hope u update soon Big smile

Hi Mehar,

Yep, you never know with her... she's quite unpredicatable eh? But apna smart ass is nothing lessWink... Thanks for readinga and commenting, I'm so sorry for the huge gap! And I will defiantely get typing the new part asap.

Cheers,
dc

desi chic

IF-Sizzlerz

desi chic

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gauri92

lol..welcome bak!!! and im gonna hve to go and read this entire thing again to refresh myself..but yayy!!! ur bak!!!

Gauri,

Thanks yaar!... I know, I almost forgot what I rambled on about tooConfusedLOL It has been quite the while! thanks for the timeSmile

Cheers,
dc

angelic shaz

IF-Sizzlerz

angelic shaz

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 4:13pm | IP Logged

omggggg dc *hug* this is amazing update bless mets scared of mouse and adii awwww so sweet  i  must say that it has been agesss since ive read it and now dat i have refreshed my mind i cnt wait 4 moree  as ur writin is amazingg

continue sooon xx

desi chic

IF-Sizzlerz

desi chic

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelic shaz

omggggg dc *hug* this is amazing update bless mets scared of mouse and adii awwww so sweet  i  must say that it has been agesss since ive read it and now dat i have refreshed my mind i cnt wait 4 moree  as ur writin is amazingg

continue sooon xx

Shaz, Hug Dude its been ages, how you holding up?... Yeah, I know, I had major rambler's block and time limitations. But yeah, here I am again... haha! Thanks for the kind words!

Cheers,
dc

angelic shaz

IF-Sizzlerz

angelic shaz

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
@dc    im doin g8 thnx busi at uni
 aww bless u well its 2 have u bac!!!

desi chic

IF-Sizzlerz

desi chic

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelic shaz

@dc    im doin g8 thnx busi at uni
 aww bless u well its 2 have u bac!!!

@ Shaz... Aww, I feel your painHug I just finished all my exams and the air feels lighter!LOL But the end makes it all worth it, Wink I finished my degree this year, so trust me! Good luck and break a leg!

Cheers,
dc

Post Reply New Post

Go to top