•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

well for me uni has already started and its a laf, but it aint always gna b and i no that.

so i jus really wanted to no hus liking it nd hu isnt

farah

well i jus started 2day as well and ma timetable has already given me a day off πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

its orite...i fink its gona be a laff with hard work involved tooo 😳
well my first term is nearly finished only 3 weeks left and uni has been wkd oh man what a laff we can all have in the 1st year lolzzzz
when i started, i hated it! coz everyone was new and all! everything changed! and it was so different from school/college!

but now i love it! and i really enjoy myself!! lolz

its fun but u have to work a lot! πŸ˜› really a lot! πŸ˜†
1st year is guddd

2nd and 3rd year we'll b like this πŸ€“ πŸ˜†
hey guys!

i have a question... is it really hard to adjust to uni after a levels? or is it pretty much the same??
Hey Anisha!

LOVE uni. I really like who i'm living with as well cos we all get long so well. I've got an exam tomrrow and im on IF. πŸ˜•

bollycrazy: it depends, if your moving away it's a really cool experience cos you meet loads of new people. I think it's a bit more relaxed than A Levels but that doesn't mean that the work is any less easier.
hawwwwwww bhavzzzz haha wa u doing in this thread 🀣dats gud man ur here anyway lol

and what r u doing on IF πŸ˜† how did da exam gooooo πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜›

@ bollycrazy: i forgot ur name πŸ˜† ye like CHARMED aka Bhavz said..theres more time to do things...coz u have to do it all urself.. πŸ˜†

When I was at uni... i hated lectures...i hated campus, the whole uni culture drove me up the wall