abcdteresa thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

I need advise you guys cuz for some reason I am losing hair cuz of the stress that I am in, but the funny part is that I am eating healthy stuff but I am stilll losing. I put oil in my hair, but it still keeps going. PLease give suggestions

thanks

teresa

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dropsleaves thumbnail
buy a good quality oil. wash your hair with 'dahi'. apply hair conditioner. see the doctor.
.Saira. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i have the same problem... donno what to do. 😕
sakura* thumbnail
I hav the same prob too. You can try applying heena paste and amla paste. Oil your hair regularly. Use Yougurt. But whatever you do DO NOT use lemon. Last week i used lemon and i shed hair like my dog and it wldnt stop falling till i shampooed my hair 3 times. and try not to worry too much.
alydesi_chick thumbnail
many parlors have a solution for hair loss these days or there are many treatments
*Engel* thumbnail
try a mixture of green tea, oilve oil and rosemary. heat it up slightly and pour it all over your head, focuing on the areas tht has hairloss. it will help streghten ur hair. but makr sure u use a gd shampoo too, if not it may not work. gd luck! 😉 Edited by *Engel* - 16 years ago
desi-gal thumbnail
i hv the same pro my hair keeps on falling i've tried the tip with adding egg, youghurt as can trnd neem it did help so u guy y some! reply to me if it works:)