Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajarani thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by: Nach_Baliye

I like that Urmila and Shiamak are not overly generous with marks. They do not want to discourage contestants in their very first round by being harsh, and yet they want to be blown away enough to give them more marks. I like that strategy.

If this is their strategy it is a very wrong one. They should do the opposite like judges in the earlier season did and so have the judges of the last two season of Nach Baliye did. I dont think I ever remember complaining about their points.
Ronit's performance should have got him 27+ at least.
kelly12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
omg thats sooooo annoying..samething happened to prachi tooo...they both praised her sooo much...specially that urmila i was like wohhh she is gonna get gud points but when she went in the back nd got ready for points...nd she was like alll exicted nd everything...like u could see the exictment on her face too...but when shaimak gave her 5 her expressions changed...from exicted to...wat the helll type of a luk...same with urmila...but she got happy when jeetendar gave her 7 or 8...it was kinda funny...but i mean wat r they trying to do...last years jugdes were sooooo much better...i dont like urmila she is not doing a good job...nd ya shaimak needs to takes some hindi classes...nd they dont even tell them there faults so that they can improve..these judges have alot of homework to do lol 😆
sallu_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i was shocked when i watched the first eposide as they praised the jodis alot but when it came to giving points it was soo less, i get the feeling that urmila n shiamak giving same points.

i soo thought that sandya with that mindblowing performence of her in mehbooba song would get her about 27 or something but they didnt give reasonable points.

i dont like the judges coz they say nices things but dont give out good points.

jeetandre uncle is nice he gives good points but thats it.
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I want to hear more comments on the technical aspects...

Unfortunately 2/ 3 judges are not qualified to give those comments!
yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jyoti06

yes u hv a point here 👏 ...If the judges r judging the performances so strictly,then they also need to mention their faults to them and where they r going wrong so that the contestents can rectify their mistakes next time 😊 ..otherwise I saw most of the contestents looked absolutely clueless when they got 5 or 6 from Shiamak and Urmila after praising them 😕

completely agree