pyaridilwalino1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Okay so I watched both episodes...and I feel the Judges are giving comments that don't reflect their scores....like the judges are not expressing what the dancers did wrong and instead they are going like superb, ati utam, etc and giving scores like 7, 5, etc....is it me or do u all think dat too? like even mona said that after receiving good comments you have received these kinds of scores....it was like a taunt! what do you all think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
Agree, even i don't understand what they are doing..I think Jeetu ji, is alright in giving his scored at time..Its Shamat and Urmila..they praise but give low scores..i wonder what it will take to get 10!

xxxxxxxxx
mehak.S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
exactly i dont get the trend either lik usay very very very good and then points we see 5,6,7 i am ths not good
Pori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with u all too.. Urmila and Shamat is giving comments but not points.. but I think Jeetu ji is doing fine with both the comments and points..
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
yes u hv a point here 👏 ...If the judges r judging the performances so strictly,then they also need to mention their faults to them and where they r going wrong so that the contestents can rectify their mistakes next time 😊 ..otherwise I saw most of the contestents looked absolutely clueless when they got 5 or 6 from Shiamak and Urmila after praising them 😕Edited by jyoti06 - 16 years ago
There is no connection between comments and points. I don't know what judges are trying to achieve but it isn't helping contestants. If they have something constructive to say then they should mention that. At least that will improve the show and movements.  
raunaq thumbnail
yes thats exactly what i tried to say in one of my posts. i am ok with jeetendras points, he even told that he is not well versed in "technical department" but i am really irritated with urmila and shiamak, they give comments as if the contestants have done the best job but when it comes to the points, they are so stingy. i dont know what 5 means to them? worse or best? 😕 😕 😕 Edited by raunaq - 16 years ago
angelrockz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
they both dont know how to give points! 😆
raunaq thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelrockz

they both dont know how to give points! 😆

shiamak should take hindi classes along with points giving classes too 😆
Nach_Baliye thumbnail
I like that Urmila and Shiamak are not overly generous with marks. They do not want to discourage contestants in their very first round by being harsh, and yet they want to be blown away enough to give them more marks. I like that strategy.