Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   

*Da BoRn RoCk $tar AnKi BaBy*MOTW-PG 112 (Page 4)

nrin2k IF-Dazzler
nrin2k
nrin2k

Joined: 07 June 2007
Posts: 2944

Posted: 30 September 2007 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by * Taurean_21 *

Originally posted by nrin2k

Originally posted by * Taurean_21 *

Originally posted by nrin2k

hi everyone. hiiiiiii madhiiiiiii after so long god!! where were u???

hey congratulations for the 4-fc Clap Clap Clap

very very good job.. Clap very welldone .. kepp going.. Embarrassed

hey madhy,tau,urooj i think i wont be able to come here for some days.. donno how long..i will b away for some of my work related to study..

so see you guyss..when i'll back.. will u miss u allllll... Cry Cry

anyway u guys have fun ok.. n miss me Wink Wink
bye....... Embarrassed

naw sweety....me online ...Big smile

how r u?...feeling well now....?Confused

hey naw r u sure u r going sumwhere....and where r u going...

plz dont go.....u will missed badly here...CryCryCry

ya sweetheart im going .. Confused.. i have to go so.. cant help it..

sorry i was just moving around Wink.. coz no one was here so.. i just got ur pm Embarrassed

y r u going...Cryplz dont go.....and when will u cum...Cry

actually i dont know how long will it take.. it is sth like  a study trip .. there we have to attend some seminers .. others i dont know yet..tomo probably i willl get to know more..Confused

nrin2k IF-Dazzler
nrin2k
nrin2k

Joined: 07 June 2007
Posts: 2944

Posted: 30 September 2007 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
hey tau what happened to u yday?? u went online n offline .. more like this fc.. as it shows me offline most of the time LOL LOL LOL

yday u were like that LOL LOL

wwere u bz yday? but u know we both made it up the last pg Wink .. n see where we r in fc-4.. yeppppppppiiiii Clap
* Taurean_21 * IF-Rockerz
* Taurean_21 *
* Taurean_21 *

Joined: 20 June 2007
Posts: 6294

Posted: 30 September 2007 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nrin2k

Originally posted by * Taurean_21 *

Originally posted by nrin2k

Originally posted by * Taurean_21 *

Originally posted by nrin2k

hi everyone. hiiiiiii madhiiiiiii after so long god!! where were u???

hey congratulations for the 4-fc Clap Clap Clap

very very good job.. Clap very welldone .. kepp going.. Embarrassed

hey madhy,tau,urooj i think i wont be able to come here for some days.. donno how long..i will b away for some of my work related to study..

so see you guyss..when i'll back.. will u miss u allllll... Cry Cry

anyway u guys have fun ok.. n miss me Wink Wink
bye....... Embarrassed

naw sweety....me online ...Big smile

how r u?...feeling well now....?Confused

hey naw r u sure u r going sumwhere....and where r u going...

plz dont go.....u will missed badly here...CryCryCry

ya sweetheart im going .. Confused.. i have to go so.. cant help it..

sorry i was just moving around Wink.. coz no one was here so.. i just got ur pm Embarrassed

y r u going...Cryplz dont go.....and when will u cum...Cry

actually i dont know how long will it take.. it is sth like  a study trip .. there we have to attend some seminers .. others i dont know yet..tomo probably i willl get to know more..Confused

Crystudy trip.....Confusedr u goin out of city...Cry

nrin2k IF-Dazzler
nrin2k
nrin2k

Joined: 07 June 2007
Posts: 2944

Posted: 30 September 2007 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by * Taurean_21 *

Originally posted by nrin2k

Originally posted by * Taurean_21 *

u there naw?... Confused

yaaaaaaa Hug swetyyyyyyy im here

Smilethanks for cuming....Hug

i was here!! but as none was here so thought of moving around some places..

LOL Wink

* Taurean_21 * IF-Rockerz
* Taurean_21 *
* Taurean_21 *

Joined: 20 June 2007
Posts: 6294

Posted: 30 September 2007 at 6:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nrin2k

hey tau what happened to u yday?? u went online n offline .. more like this fc.. as it shows me offline most of the time LOL LOL LOL

yday u were like that LOL LOL

wwere u bz yday? but u know we both made it up the last pg Wink .. n see where we r in fc-4.. yeppppppppiiiii Clap

no there wasnt any problem in the FC...actauuly whneva i came someone called me so i had to go....thats the reason..LOLLOL

ya we made it to last pg....but u opened the last pg..ClapClapClap

nrin2k IF-Dazzler
nrin2k
nrin2k

Joined: 07 June 2007
Posts: 2944

Posted: 30 September 2007 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by * Taurean_21 *

Originally posted by nrin2k

Originally posted by * Taurean_21 *

Originally posted by nrin2k

Originally posted by * Taurean_21 *

Originally posted by nrin2k

hi everyone. hiiiiiii madhiiiiiii after so long god!! where were u???

hey congratulations for the 4-fc Clap Clap Clap

very very good job.. Clap very welldone .. kepp going.. Embarrassed

hey madhy,tau,urooj i think i wont be able to come here for some days.. donno how long..i will b away for some of my work related to study..

so see you guyss..when i'll back.. will u miss u allllll... Cry Cry

anyway u guys have fun ok.. n miss me Wink Wink
bye....... Embarrassed

naw sweety....me online ...Big smile

how r u?...feeling well now....?Confused

hey naw r u sure u r going sumwhere....and where r u going...

plz dont go.....u will missed badly here...CryCryCry

ya sweetheart im going .. Confused.. i have to go so.. cant help it..

sorry i was just moving around Wink.. coz no one was here so.. i just got ur pm Embarrassed

y r u going...Cryplz dont go.....and when will u cum...Cry

actually i dont know how long will it take.. it is sth like  a study trip .. there we have to attend some seminers .. others i dont know yet..tomo probably i willl get to know more..Confused

Crystudy trip.....Confusedr u goin out of city...Cry

yup..im going to ottowa for this.. as far as i know actually coz last day i had my exam so i couldnt wait to listen it in detail Confused.. so i know a bit but its in this week.. may within 2/3 days ..i will get to know more about this tomo actually.. i will also missu guys.. i come here everyday Ouch

* Taurean_21 * IF-Rockerz
* Taurean_21 *
* Taurean_21 *

Joined: 20 June 2007
Posts: 6294

Posted: 30 September 2007 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nrin2k

Originally posted by * Taurean_21 *

Originally posted by nrin2k

Originally posted by * Taurean_21 *

u there naw?... Confused

yaaaaaaa Hug swetyyyyyyy im here

Smilethanks for cuming....Hug

i was here!! but as none was here so thought of moving around some places..

LOL Wink

so do u visit other sections too....

btw i asked abt your likes and dislikes on pg 3..EmbarrassedWinkLOL

nrin2k IF-Dazzler
nrin2k
nrin2k

Joined: 07 June 2007
Posts: 2944

Posted: 30 September 2007 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by * Taurean_21 *

Originally posted by nrin2k

hey tau what happened to u yday?? u went online n offline .. more like this fc.. as it shows me offline most of the time LOL LOL LOL

yday u were like that LOL LOL

wwere u bz yday? but u know we both made it up the last pg Wink .. n see where we r in fc-4.. yeppppppppiiiii Clap

no there wasnt any problem in the FC...actauuly whneva i came someone called me so i had to go....thats the reason..LOLLOL

ya we made it to last pg....but u opened the last pg..ClapClapClap

yaaaa.. u know i didnt notice it first but after my posting i was i went to a new pg then saw its 150 !!!! Big smile Big smile.. i was really happy then..Embarrassed

 

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~*BoRn RoCk$tAr OuR iDoL AnKi BaBy*~FC #

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 140 141

Author: nrin2k   Replies: 1121   Views: 26147

nrin2k 1121 26147 15 January 2009 at 12:20pm by indian888
~ANKI BABY FC AWARDS*PG 35*VOTE NOW~

Author: Cutelicious   Replies: 0   Views: 485

Cutelicious 0 485 04 March 2008 at 6:25pm by Cutelicious
~ANKI BABY FC AWARDS*PG 35*VOTE NOW~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: nrin2k   Replies: 1195   Views: 19167

nrin2k 1195 19167 04 March 2008 at 10:14am by preity*zinta
*Da BoRn RoCk $tar AnKi BaBy*MOTW-PG*07

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: madhy   Replies: 1198   Views: 20750

madhy 1198 20750 21 December 2007 at 7:52am by Sweetchick
MOTW or no MOTW?

2 3

Author: Jia   Replies: 19   Views: 1539

Jia 19 1539 16 March 2007 at 11:23am by OnlyHope

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index