Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

xy12

Goldie

xy12

Posted: 30 September 2007 at 2:56am | IP Logged

This week's DOTW is:

HMM FRIENDS,

LETS SHARE OUR FEELINGS HERE FOR OUR DREAM LOVER.
THAT PERFECT PERSON , MADE FOR U..
WHAT QUALITIES WOULD U LIKE TO HAVE IN HIM / HER...?
COME ON, LETS OPEN UP OUR HEART PRIVATE

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*~Discussion Of The Week~*" in Forum Games forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Simran*

IF-Stunnerz

*Simran*

Posted: 30 September 2007 at 3:20am | IP Logged
i want a person who is loving, caring understanding hardworking , luks do not matter for me and foremost thing he should respect his elders and be honest and most imp thing for me is love these r the important qualities i want in my husband..

xDarkBeauty

xDarkBeauty

Posted: 02 October 2007 at 7:27am | IP Logged
i want some1 hu s realy open-minded. hav a great sense of humor as wel as takes tins seriously at times. also,hu loves me n cares 4 me alt as wel as my loved ones....hmm...wat else...oh n da most important ting,he shud b realy v v romantic.i stl hav more...but no ones perfact r8? so as opposite attracts...i dn mind hu ever he s as long as he luvs n b wit me 4eva....

Mashail

Goldie

Mashail

Posted: 04 October 2007 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
well there are so many things tht are important ... such as:

- he shud love and respect my family..... the way he treats my family is the way he will treat me.... and when u get married two families are being united... so they shud all have a good relationship with each other.....

- there shud be immense love and trust in the relationship... i believe tht these are two most important aspects tht hold any relationship together....

- he has to be open minded... bcos thts how i am... so i wud like him to be like tht ....

- mutual respect..... the way tht we look at each other... treat each other and respect each other shud be the same otherwise person A will think tht person B is superior.... no one is superior... we are all equal so we shud reflect tht in the way we treat each other...

- he shud be fun... and funny .... tht way we will be able to enjoy our company.....

thts all tht i can think of and remember right now.... so will be back if remember anything else....

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 05 October 2007 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Well he should first of all make me feel special.. Secondly he should be honest with me.. It is very important that we have a relationship based on honesty and trust.. Then ofcourse he should be close to me like a friend, someone i feel comfortable with it.. Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top