Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

togepe30

IF-Stunnerz

togepe30

Posted: 29 September 2007 at 11:08am | IP Logged

Ok cool cool…..chalo finally the much awaited hero made his entry…….sorry , itna late hone ke liye, in posting the analysis…….but my dear computer ji was doing nautanki in downloading the video…..kya karti……

Highlights of the Day:

Amber-Dhara are on the stage……Dhara sees the swarm of ppl and gets really nervous…….And says I cant play d guitar in front of soo many ppl………..lolLOL I absolutely identify with u dear…….i had to once dance on a school function when I was in class one ……the show got delayed and baad me,seeing the crowd of ppl from backstage,I ran away……Inspite of constant pleading of my teacher I refused to go and dance……and it was a pair dance……my poor partner had to dance aloneLOL……heheheheLOL!!……But amber convinces her to play the guitar by reminding her that mom will feel bad if we give up the…….ahha atta girlClap……trust u to say the right thing at the right time.….Clap!! And the singing starts……And oh boy…..does it rock?…..Ofcourse…….and "kahi deep jale kahi dillll…..",……..getting all jalofied is sonya!! Lol……im reminded of ashi's mom in remix whenever I say sonya…..eheheLOL!!……And just after the song starts, Enters our hero…….AhaEmbarrassed!! Somebody's looking too cool…….ohh we have ppl swooning all over the place do we……..And the fan-list increasing by leaps n boundsEmbarrassed……..Born to Rock are weWink?……Mmm HmmWink…….lemme get some water to sprinkle on Delo, Swathi,Yoji n Vaishu…….Im sure they fainted with their hands on their heartsWink…….Trust me I almost did tooEmbarrassed……But only RajeevEmbarrassed (cry cry…..im missing himCry ) can get me to faint completely…..But Harshad had me on the verge of fainting….ehehe…..!! Looking tooo cute……Nd too coolClap……Nd super-cuteEmbarrassed……..So all u girlies…chalo chalo taaliyan for our heroClapClap…..He comes nd sits on one of those seats in the audience, amber sees him nd nudges dhara…..they show a flashback of their first handshake…..cute!!!Embarrassed
  1. After the performance everyone is congratulating them, Amber pulls Dhara to meet akshat……Akshat chedhofying Amber by talking nd praising only Dhara…..hehehe!! cute chemistry is shown…..Nd also we get to know that akshat is an MBATongue……coolClap….!! Akshat hugs both of them……hehe!! And asks them what did lata aunty do that both of them are looking soo gorgeous n performing soo well……Dhara says you are looking handsome as well, now all the girls in Panchgani will be after you………Akshat says really where are the girls……I can only see you……..Arey what are u talking aboutConfused……..If u cud just look throught the tv screens you would see the girls staring at you with their eyes as big as saucers……hehehe!!…….Really, I'll just count heads nd get back to youLOL and tell u where the girls areWink but for now Sonya raises her hand to fill up the post…..and answer the questionLOL……She says look behind u……Im here……lol….AwesomeClap……I have never seen so much self praise before……Very nice…..Very overconfident……Really too much……eheheheheLOL!!……"Apne muh miya mithhu banna"……The hi-helloz are exchanged…….Someone calls akshat nd he leaves……Sonya congratulates them sarcasticallyLOL……Someone get a tape nd gag herConfused…..She says good performance but it wasn't a proffesional performance after all it's a college farewel only…..Then she says I loved it very muchConfused…..Their teacher comes there with a friend……..They both praise them sky high and Anuj says he is a part of a music company……Sonya says wow…..i recognize the company, I m a singer too……..nd blah blah……but she is ignored ……lol…..so much for all that self-worth n self praise……Anuj says to Amber that she shud should go to mumbai……..She will become a star, hearing this the teacher drags Anuj away and says what nonsense were u saying…..R u nutsLOL…….If they go to Mumbai they'll end up being a "Tamasha"……Anuj says you ppl have choti soch……..Mumbai is not panchgani……There it doesn't matter if u are chota (hey height wala chota ya age wala chota?), mota(hmm example- …adnan sami….btw he has lost weight n is looking cute!!) , Kaala (hehehe……I will be beaten up if I name them), Gora(Eg - Haila mera shona…..RajeevEmbarrassed……Gora Gora Gora, Gora Gora…..arey oopsLOL…..it was Gori Gori……koi baat nae…..rajeevEmbarrassed ke liye kuch bhiLOL…ehehe)…….If u have talent, u will rock…….yeh cool !!…..And in this hope millions of ppl go there and add to the dharavi population……hai na anuj???? Hehehehe!!LOL

Amber Dhara are going somewhere when somebody pulls them, its akkiEmbarrassed (statuary warning - henceforth the character off akshat will be nicknamed as akki by me……bcoz it wastes precious typing time ..And precious IF space to write this 6 alphabet name –" akshat"…..ehehehe!! So I 'll type 6 lines instead to inform you of the changes,…..hehehe!!)He pulls Amber and there is a "look into my eyes session"……Haila lrl me bhi hua tha ye……My raj had won……I didn't like the naina part…..And gehlot wont be included …..kameena that he is, so pre-gehlot, raj had won…….ahem…..i have a bad tendency to drift off topic…..sorry !! RajeevEmbarrassed is to be blamed….!

Ahem…..wats cooking?? ……These ohh soo sweet glances at amber And looking at Dhara nd saying "Where are the girls, I can only see u"…wel this one can be a casual statement but maybe they'll use it in future, if they veer off to a Akshat-Dhara pairing…..They always do this……Saari movies me…..its never what it seems to be….!! But one thing is pukka……Sonya is after Akshat hath dho ke……lolzzz…..more like naha dho ke ,perfume marke…..ehehehe!!

Amber-Dhara come home where their mom is waiting to scold them for being late but Akshat enters and they escape the scoldingLOL……..He says hi /namaste to both of them, they ofcourse don't recognize him…..Hey amber-dhara mentioned that he came after 5 years…….do ppl really change beyond recognition in 5 years……I don't think so……I say, the mom-nd nana haven't become old…….. they just need a pair of specs……eheheLOL!! Mean amint I Wink?!!

Akshat says I'll give u a hint……."Cream rolls"LOL……Aha!! A chorus of "Akshat" is heardLOL…."phew" recognition at lastLOL…….And they say arey we didn't recognize u and blah blah…..blah blahConfused…..Akshat says now don't say "kitne bade ho gaye ho",……..yaaa….i swearLOL….thats the most ridiculous thing ppl say……..Oh my god……you have grown soo much……..and they say that "oh my god" with so much emotion ,surprise n shock……that u feel you have turned into some horrendous monsterous creature who's too horrid to even look atLOL……And just as you decide to run n have a dekko into the mirror……out comes the second part of the sentence….."tum kitni badi ho gayi ho"……huhConfused ??…..oh my!!Ouch …..reallyDead…..did u think im a bonsai tree that I'll stop growing after a certain age….!!LOLWink

Ok and in pops sonya……she is recognized…..aha!! gr8 future enemies are recognized better than the future son-in-lawLOLLOL…….she says I've been busy with my music, so had no time to visit…….oh haan…..she's been preening abt her awesome singing skill to all who can lend an ear……that must keep u busy dahling……she says im getting late plz drop me home…….hey…he's not your daddy's driver……go alone if u want….lol !!….they leave…. And the twins tell their mom abt the show but when the "going to mumbai" part comes, their mom n grandpa get shocked…..and send them off to sleep…….dearies mumbai is beyond limits for u…..coz your daddy dearest lives there I guess !!…..or prolly mommy is scared off ppl making fun of you guysLOL….!!

The twins congratulate each other on the performance and praise each other for the good job……Amber gets the major chunk of the praise haan…..hehe!! And they go off to sleep…….On the other side………Anuj calls up someone nd says they are world's 8th wonder……..yeh the list has been recently revised……don't worry they make it within the top 7 wonders next time…..lolzz!! They are beautiful……im bringing them to mumbai…….keep my money ready………Well im wondering whats the plan ……what can he do with them, except use them for some scientific experimentLOL……..hmm…….lemme guess who's cuming to the rescue……put up your hands……mommy, nanu, akshat…..anyone else…???

Performance of the Day:

Harshad : Ok ……..hmmEmbarrassed……..AwesomeClap……BrilliantClap……Totally worth the 3 episode waitEmbarrassed……….So different from Ali……..Wonderful cool-casual look…….a marked difference from ali's kurta lookEmbarrassed…….Its stylish jackets here……..And a very cuteeeeeTongue…….look thrown in, makes a perfecttt Akshat……..And the crisp dailogues nd the mischievious grin is a perfect finishingEmbarrassed…….The new wonder boy of Sony for sure…..!! All set to go places…..!! Best of luck HarshadEmbarrassedClap !!

Shweta : She is looking very cuteTongue…..But still there is a bit of Tiya coming into Sonya…..maybe coz of the similar miss hoity –toity character but stillEmbarrassed…….she looks splendid nd is supporting the cast very wellClap !!!

The Twins: Ahh!! Sad SadTongue…..somebody tell me the names yaarEmbarrassed!! I luv their title track sequenceEmbarrassed……its well shotClap……the songs really cute aswellBig smile…….And Amber gets the major scope to perform coz she gets all the cute quotes nd naughty linesEmbarrassed……..making her very endearing……But Dhara sadly seems just a bit sidelined, left only to agree with what Amber says, A kind of monosyllable dialogue delivery Confused!!

Rating:

8/10Wink…….Gr8 entry of Akshat's characterTongue…….unlike balaji ppl who focus on the shoes till ppl faint with the smell of the shoesDeadLOL…..And then they only reveal after 2 episodes who the owner of those shoes isLOL?? Akshat's entry was abrupt n sudden and too cuteEmbarrassed……loved this understated nd un-hyped entryTongue…..simplicity is the key wordClap……way to go directors nd creatives…….keep it lightClap…!!We are normal nd love stuff we can identify withSmile !!

Conclusion:

Enjoying the showEmbarrassed……seems like even after the initial curiosity revolving around the show comes off……the show has a lot of promise to keep us glued to it…….hope it remains that wayTongue…….Best of Luck……Rock on Amber-DharaClap !!

Thought of the Day:

People!!!, think how will you react if you see conjoined twins turn up to take part in a reality showTongue……….which we have already been overloaded withWink……. three already on air currently…..oops 2 I mean…..i forgot Indial Idol just got over….lolzz LOL!! Will u be skeptical about it……Will u accept them with open arms and sent a 100 sms's….lolzzLOL?? Or will you make fun of them/pity them??? Do u agree with anuj that only talent matters to be a starBig smile ??? Think about it nd I want everone who replies to my analysis, to answer this question of mine…Embarrassed!

Luv,

VanduWink

Edited by togepe30 - 29 September 2007 at 11:22am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cuteangel786angelic eyesSilence_Gold

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Analysis - Akshat ala re" in Amber Dhara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

:.Roshni.:

IF-Dazzler

:.Roshni.:

Posted: 29 September 2007 at 11:11am | IP Logged
wowwwwwwww vanduuu thnxxxx
i din watch the epiii
but ur analysis ws too gud Clap

thnxx a ton dear

luv ya
roshni
xxxxx

togepe30

IF-Stunnerz

togepe30

Posted: 29 September 2007 at 11:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by *ROSHNI*

wowwwwwwww vanduuu thnxxxx
i din watch the epiii
but ur analysis ws too gud Clap

thnxx a ton dear

luv ya
roshni
xxxxx

hehehehe!! thank u thank uEmbarrassed

delo

IF-Sizzlerz

delo

Posted: 29 September 2007 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Vanduuuuuu I loveeeee u and I love Akshat...Now dont ask who I love more...hahahahahahahahah LOL LOL

A brilliant analysis to a brilliant episode and I know how I had been eating your head to write this down.. Wink .U had promised me a month back yaar that you would write for me...And a big hug to u for this... Hug Hug

Seriously the episode rocked..I have already seen it 10 times by now..
Akshat was no doubt fantastic...cute..superb..amazing..He emoted so well...Hug
But the entire episode was also mind blowing...It left me completely hooked to my seat Big smile

U need to throw some more water on me ..cause I have not been able to get out of Harshad/Akshat mania...God help me..heheheheheh

Can't wait for the next week...Awwww brilliant...

togepe30

IF-Stunnerz

togepe30

Posted: 29 September 2007 at 11:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by delo

Vanduuuuuu I loveeeee u and I love Akshat...Now dont ask who I love more...hahahahahahahahah LOL LOL

A brilliant analysis to a brilliant episode and I know how I had been eating your head to write this down.. Wink .U had promised me a month back yaar that you would write for me...And a big hug to u for this... Hug Hug

Seriously the episode rocked..I have already seen it 10 times by now..
Akshat was no doubt fantastic...cute..superb..amazing..He emoted so well...Hug
But the entire episode was also mind blowing...It left me completely hooked to my seat Big smile

U need to throw some more water on me ..cause I have not been able to get out of Harshad/Akshat mania...God help me..heheheheheh

Can't wait for the next week...Awwww brilliant...

hehehehe.....dont worry i'll put u into a water tanker for 5 minutes .....then u'll be fully awakeLOL

delo

IF-Sizzlerz

delo

Posted: 29 September 2007 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Vandu...my comments on ur ''thought of the day'' wud be that nowdays in this age of realting shows u cant say that the on who wins is the best

Ya but if one is really talented then nothing can stop them...

Rest all is just a gimmick...which I am sick of Confused

Silence_Gold

IF-Addictz

Silence_Gold

Posted: 29 September 2007 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Vandu, ur analysis wonderful as usual MASHALLAH Smile Embarrassed
Wonderful work Clap Big smile Embarrassed
I like Harshad's entry....
Ur analysis reminds me of the good days of LRL Ouch Cry

togepe30

IF-Stunnerz

togepe30

Posted: 29 September 2007 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by delo

Vandu...my comments on ur ''thought of the day'' wud be that nowdays in this age of realting shows u cant say that the on who wins is the best

Ya but if one is really talented then nothing can stop them...

Rest all is just a gimmick...which I am sick of Confused

yaa i know......its crazy.....overhyped....no talent activity...i wonder how ppl waste msgs....on these showsDead

Post Reply New Post

Go to top